What the point of loving you? (Complete) 3-10-09

lenaaun

sarNie Juvenile
What the point of loving you?

Aump
Chakrit (Krit)
ken

What the point of loving you? If you don't love me back. I hate being with you. You make me feel useless Krit!!! I fucking hate you and please leave me alone. I finally pulled myself up and your coming back cause I move on. You told me that I was useless and you just wanted my body and not me and you said you never loved me. I just want to be with someone that love me Krit.

lenaaun

sarNie Juvenile
Ch.1

Enjoy!!!!

Aump.......
Krit you know how much I loved you. I gave you my body and soul. What do I get in return? Let me tell you, Nothing. I caught you cheating on me over and over and I still come back to you. Not anymore. I need to move on with my life and be with someone that love me. I'm sick of shedding my tears for a player like you.

~~~Flashback~~~
I was going to surprise Krit tonight. When I got there, I heard women voices. So I walk in quietly and then I saw a girl dancing naked and another one going down on him. I couldn't believe it. I quickly ran out.

He called me the next day. I told him I was though with his lies. He called me a bitch and that no other men want to touch me. I told him this time is really though and I was sick of all his cheating ways. I told him I wanted to be with someone that respected me. We broken up about two weeks now.

~~~End of Flashback~~~

I slowly move on with my live. I been with Krit for about three years off and on. But I thought he loved me but nope I was wrong. My friend Ann set me on a date with her boyfriend Andrew brother, his name was Ken. From what I heard from Ann, he was tall, handsome, rich and a great guy. Ann always had my back. I should have listen to her about Krit, which I didn't.

Anyways we had a double date tonight. Ann wanted me to look hot. She gave a really short short dress. We got ready and decided to meet the guys at the club. We were there before them. We sat and chatted with each other before they arrive.

Half an hour later.....
Andrew and Ken arrive to the club. Andrew pointed to Ken who his date was. He was stun. She was hot and he couldn't believe he never meant her before. It was like she was seducing him just sitting there talking to Ann. They walk up to there table. They all said there hello's.

Ken: Hi there!!
Aump: Hi (wow he hotter then Krit)
Ken: How the club? (man she hotttt)
Aump: Okay!!! ( man I love his voice)

Aump didn't know that Krit came into the club. He spotted her and he couldn't believe his eyes. She was even hotter then before. She never dress like that for him and he couldn't believe she was with someone else. He was kinda getting jealous. He realize he wanted Aump for himself and he didn't want anyone to touch her. Cause it was his woman.

To be continue.....

lenaaun

sarNie Juvenile
stupid krit, you had your chance....now it's ken's turn with aump :D aump is really hot

Lol, RR but you gonna find out what Krit does and you will not like it. Aump is one of my favorite thai actress. I be updated later tonight. g2g before I'm late for work

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
Yea, stupid Krit! He totally lost his chance. And no going back this time! Mwahahaha!

I love Aum. She's hot and she's one of my fave actress from ch7 along side with Noon (;​

lenaaun

sarNie Juvenile
CH.2

Enjoy!!!! RatedR kinda

Krit realize that he wanted Aump again. He doesn't know how. Right now all he want was to drink himself to death. Thinking Aump really move on from him. He couldn't believe she change so much for the pass week. She got hotter and doesn't look the same girl he once dated. He realize all the shit he has done to Aump. He wanted her back, no one ever felt for him like that beside Aump.

Krit watch as Ken grab Aump hand to slow dance. His hand was on her waist like he was hugging her while dancing. Aump hands place on his chest. He was getting madder and drunker watching her happy without him.

~~~Aump~~~
I guest Ann was right about him. He really nice and what a great body. It chest was hard and he make me feel like I was the only girl at the club not like that jerk Krit. He never ever care about my feeling. All he did was dance and flirt with girls in front of me. Ohh well!!! I can say is that I don't want Krit anymore.

Krit couldn't take it anymore and left the club seeing her dance like that was getting him mad. He didn't know where to go. Driving, driving and drivin around but somehow he manage to stop in front of Aump place. He hid his car on the other side of the street and realize that he still have the keys to her place. He went inside and stay in the dark until she came home.

About an hour later Aump reach to her place with Ken.

She smiled and said thanks for date than hurried and got out of the car, but of course he was quicker and was at the door waiting to help her step out of the car.

"Thank you." she said politely.

"I'll walk you to the door,"

"No, that's ok, but thank you."

"So, I'll call you tomorrow." he said, than before she could answer, stop him or at least turn her head, he planted a kiss on her lips.

Neither of them saw the large dark figure in the window.

He had heard a car pull up and looked out just in time to see the kiss. He was frozen in place. She was really trying to move on, to replace him. He wouldn't allow it, no way! those were his lips, his hips, his everything! His and only his, she had no right to share them with another man. He went to the door with all intentions of going out and beating that guy until he felt a little relief, but he heard her walking towards the door, so he hid behind it. It was 2am as she looked at her watch, she walked in the door flipping the light switch on immediately and he grabbed her from behind the minute the door shut, she tried to struggle but who ever it was had her tight.

"Are you fucking around." he hissed in her ear. She was almost relieved it was Krit, than she realized how angry he was and her heart raced. He could be cruel when he was like this. "I can't believe you kissed him." he hissed in her ear. "I should scrub your fucking mouth with a wire brush."

"What i do is not your business." she said, refusing to be intimidated, he turned her around and slammed her against the wall.

"Guess what baby, I'm gonna get your 'boyfriend'," the word was like acid on his tongue, "I'm going to tie him down while I fuck you over and over again in front of him," he whipped her lips off hard with his sleeve. "What will he think about his 'girlfriend' when he see you begging me for more."

"Nothing, cause I'll make sure to fuck him too good for him think." she taunted, glairing into his cutting eyes. That did it, he yanked her over to the couch, slamming her down on it, leaning over her.

"Get off me!" she yelled.

"Did you fuck him tonight?" he demanded, holding her wrist above her head, his hands tangled in her hair as she tried to shake her head loose, "DID YOU FUCK HIM?!" he roared, grabbing her face with his free hand.

Aump: Aump started to cry.... What if I did? We're not together anymore and to much my knowledge you cheated on me so many times.

Krit: So you saying you did? AUMP no one can have you, you hear me

Aump: I hate you, leave

Krit: NO (ripping her dress exposing her naked body)

Aump: S..t. (he gave her a hard kiss before she can finish saying stop)

Krit taking off his pants while kissing her. He remove his and her underwear. He took out his man hood and put into hers. Tears running down on her face seeing him raping her. Krit did it over and over again. She wanted this to be a dream. He finally was done and collapse the side of her still his man hood in her. She couldn't move since he was hold her tight and she felt like she was slowly dying inside.

To be continue.......

n_naruk

Krit is such an ass! He has no right to tell her that she can't be with anyone but him. His ass was the one that cheated on her over and over again. And now sh'e moving on and he wants her back?! What an ass! And he freaking raped her! Ah! He's such a manwhore!​

lenaaun

sarNie Juvenile
Ch.3

Enjoy!!!!

Aump felt asleep with tears still coming down. Krit woke up with the sun shining though. He felt like there was rain drop hitting him. He look on his side and saw Aump in his arm crying. He realize what he did to her. He felt pain shooting though his heart. He couldn't believe what he did to her. The alcohol didn't help him either. He doesn't know how to fixs this problem. He feels like a monster.

Krit: Aump are you okay?
Aump: (she woke up) I hate you
Krit: I didn't mean to
Aump: Get out, I hate you
Krit: I'm sorry
Aump: I hate you, I HATE YOU

Aump word pierce though his heart. She got up and try to walk but she was in so much pain, her knees where weak. Krit saw her and try to help her but she stop him and he look at the bed and saw spot of blood on the bedsheets and knew he was ruff last night.

Something inside of Aump made her curl up like a ball. She felt down and started to pour down. Krit couldn't take it he went by her side holding onto her even when she try to push his away. He didn't care how painful her hit was. He just wanted to make everything better. He realize that the right woman was her all along and all the mistake he done to her. He wanted to make it up to her and prove that he gonna be faint full to her.

Aump gave up trying to push him away. She just have the energy to talk or stand up anymore. She felt dirty, even she did slept with him before. But this time it was force, rape and this time she felt like she dying inside. She felt her soul left her body. She wanted to rewind backward to erase this horrible night. She doesn't know how to face Ken. She felt like trash and he Krit made her feel low. Like no one will love her anymore. She feel scare to be with anyone and Krit made her feel powerless.

Krit pick her up and laid her on her bed. He went to get a bowl of warm water and a wash clothes. He came back to Aump with the bowl, wash clothes and even a fresh pair of clothes. He began to wash her feeling like he was a monster for doing this to her. When he was finish, he stare feeling like he was dirt bag. He doesn't know what to do.

To be continue..............

Spoil:
Aump try to put the image of Krit raping her
Ken and Aump starts to date and What does Krit do to win her back

n_naruk

OMG! Krit was so harsh on Aum&he even made her bleed!---The bleeding part reminds me of Sai Luerd Hang Ruk with Aum&Paul, where they tried to make it look like Aum got raped!​

lenaaun

sarNie Juvenile
CH.4

Enjoy!!! Short update!!!!!!

~~Aump~~
Something inside of me wanted to die. I really hate him for what he has done. No matter how I try to forget about him. It still hunts me. I want to move on but am I willing to let of what he did to me. I think I need to teach this bastard a lesson.

Aump: I think you should leave
Krit: No
Aump: It’s really over between us and what you did to me was unreasonable.
Krit: Aump I’m trying to make things better for else
Aump: You took that right away when you cheated on me over and over again and I want you to leave me alone.
Krit: Aump I will leave but I will come back
Aump: Krit just leave me alone and I want to be with KEN

Aump last six words really hurt him. He doesn’t know what to do. He realizes he loves her and then she doesn’t want to be with him. He left her in the bedroom. He needed to think of what to do.

Ken couldn’t wait to call Aump. He felt in love with her the moment he saw her. He wanted to be with her. He knows whatever it takes, he willing to do it.

To be continue…..

p.s.
This is actually gonna be a real short chapter. But what will happen to Aump, Ken, and Krit? Who will she choice.

n_naruk

Tough shiet Krit! You had your chance but you totally blew it! Oh gosh, I hope Aum doesn't chose Krit! GRRR​

lenaaun

sarNie Juvenile
CH.5

Enjoy!!!

Aump had a date with Ken tonight. He wanted to tell her something over dinner. She still felt pain though her legs but she got the courage to stand up and got dress up cause she wanted to tell Ann what happen.

Aump went to go see Ann was her flower shop. Ann was happy to see Aump but she knew something happen to Aump cause her face was pale.

Aump: Ann!!! (her tears were coming down)
Ann: What happen? Did Ken do something to you? I will cut off his
Aump: No its not Ken, its Krit
Ann: What?
Aump: Lets go somewhere quiet and I tell you what happen
Ann: Okay lets go in the back room
Aump: Ann I don’t know
Ann: Aump tell me what happen

Aump told everything to Ann. Ann was so pissed off what Krit did and storm out grabbing Aump by her hand. She wanted to tech Krit a lesson not to hurt her best friend again. Aump didn’t want to face him.

They didn’t realize that Ken saw them and was following them to see where they were heading to. Ann reach to Krit place. He was outside and spotted them. He went to open the gate. Ann first instant was to spit onto his face and slap him. Ken was heard Ann screaming at some guy. He got out and walk up to them. Ken heard Ann telling the guy he gonna pay for raping Aump. Aump spotted Ken with anger in his face. He went up to Krit and beat the living crap out of him. Aump started to cry and Ann was pulling Ken away so he wouldn’t kill Krit.

Krit got up and walk straight to Aump. Ken was by her side at the moment Ann pulled him away.

Krit: Aump I love, lets get marry
Ken: No, I love you Aump. I want to marry you
Aump: I do….n…’t… kn…o..w..
Ann: Aump don’t go to Krit

They left the decision up to Aump to chose who she wanted to get marry with. She had a week to chose. Ken and Krit wants Aump and are planning a little ceremony at the same day so Aump could chose who she wanted to be with.

TBC……

Spoil:
Last chapter
Aump is carrying Krit child in the future but will she be with Krit

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
whoa. aump has to make a huge decision, who to marry.

WAH? it's going to be the last chapter, so soon? i wonder who she will be with especially if she's carrying KRIT'S BABY!!!
thanks for your updates. busy lately?

lenaaun

sarNie Juvenile
Ch.6 THE END

Enjoy

Aump didn’t know what to do. Ann of course knew that it was Aump decision who she wanted to be with but she wanted her to be with Ken.

Both man decided it was Aump choice to choose. They both decided to wait at city hall with two different room so she can chose to be with.

She finally made her decision. On that day, she brought Ann with her for support. Ann didn’t know who Aump chose since she didn’t want to tell anyone.

Both man waiting for her to come into the room. Krit heard the doorknob open and thought Aump chose him but he was wrong it was Ann to tell him that Aump deciding Ken, and she already sign a marriage license with Ken.

Krit became sad and decided that he will never love anyone like he loved Aump and decided to become a monk.

As for Aump and Ken. They live happy ever after raising there kids. As for Aump and Krit child, Ken love the little girl as his own. He was glad that Aump brought so much joy in his life. They had three other kids.

Krit die three years later seeing his daughter for the first time when she saw her with Aump at the temple. He die with a broken heart.

THE END

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
awww thank you. I'm glad she choose Ken in the end, but it was sad that Krit died, at least he tried to do some good and become a monk. I'm happy that Ken raise their child as his own. Thanks for this fanfic :D