what's the beef between kwan and Poo..

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I like Kwan as an actress, but I totally agree with you P'Tina. Did you see the interviews on the entertainment news where Golf's like he didn't make Poo cry it was part of her script to cry lol? Oh and on Dao Kra Jai today, Poo Monthana tells about everything that she dislikes about Kwan from her arriving on set late, talking on her cell while she has to be in the scene, and about not greeting her (wai) and then they also showed Kwan's side and she contradicts with everything Poo Monthana said. There was this part that they got of them two in a scene together and its the scene where Poo Monthana has to grab Kwan's hair and Kwan and her were arguing about the way Poo Monthana was grabbing her hair lol so childish. Oh and also the reporters asked Poo Praiya about the situation between Kwan and Poo Monthana, and Poo priaya says she knows but she doesn't want to say and let them clear it out.
See there are some things I can't really say because there are some die hard kwan fans here lol, but I mean I do like Kwan as an actress, but at the same time I'm not going to be like "Oh Kwan didn't do that" because I'm a fan of hers. My cousin also is a die hard Kwan fan she was talking to me about this earlier before I took her home she was like "P' Tina Ja, I really don't believe she can be like that .. I've seen her interviews and stuff and she's seem so down to earth" you know what I told her? LOL "Nong May Ja... She is an A list actress; So Acting like she's down to earth isn't so hard ;] LOL " She like turned red she was like "You know that is so true lol"

I mean I would have to say that Poo was being immature about it too (Poo Montana) because she literally exposed Kwan out front, but at the same time I would understand why she feels like she has to do so. Sometimes to deal with children you have to borrow their own behavior ...

I thought it was so immature how Golf goes to flame at Poo Prinya on the set of Bpom Ruk Roy Adeed lol when he doesn't even know the truth of who had called him

Heres the article based on that story
http://blog.thaiallstars.net/?p=175

mizzcharm

sarNie Adult
okai first of all i think poo montana was being childish herself by putting their business to public..and i seen the news where she was talking about her dislikes about kwan..dont u think she shouldve act more mature than to diss people like that on the news..even if it might or might not be true if u are an adult then u wouldnt do that..just keep it to urself instead of wanting the whole damn world to know. and wen kwan and poo montana was arguing about the pulling hair thing..look at who was the one getting mad and stuff. it was poo montana..kwan was just prefering her to pull her hair a different way so that her hair wont fall..but poo wouldnt listen she kept repeating herself like an immature adult. i mean kwan didnt even say anything about pulling her hair she just said put her hands another position then all of a sudden poo said that she didnt pull it . then kwan said she knows but shes just saying so her hair wont fall and kwan was saying she knows that shes not pulling her hair but she just wants her to pull it another way so her hair wont fall! then poo just said she just touched it thats all..i mean look at her face she was the one getting mad and not trying to listen wat kwan was trying to tell her. she made it seem so negitive. she was the one who made it seem like she wanted to argue..like how she was looking at kwan mad and repeating herself..to end the argument poo shouldve been like ohh okai of wat kwan was prefering her to do. she shouldve understand and stuff since shes an adult herself. she wanted to make it a big problem or something. kwan wasnt trying to argue she was just trying to explain the hair thing to poo but she just ignored..okai sooo i read something that someone wrote that golf admit that he made poo priya cry?? i want to see that article. no im not taking kwan's side cuz i like her its just that i say wat i see from the news. cuz poo said that he didnt say anything to her and that she was crying already. okai if kwan reallie did it then why would she go on the news saying all the stuff she said that her dad is a police and that shes not lok jit wen she knows that they will find out who did it..she wouldnt make herself look stupid like that. and poo montana said shes an adult already then act like one! and about kwan backing golf up i want to see that article also!! but the rating is very high!

mizzcharm

sarNie Adult
i was just watching the news, my mom had on this morning, thai entertainment news, i don't remember the name of the show, but they get the details of entertainment news and discuss about it. they said, "someone" texted poo, and that someone is from the lakorn they are filming... and it's the makeup person's phone (the cops discovered), and asked that person, and that person swears they didn't text it, but "someone" borrowed it, and the cops knows who did... lol and so does everyone else now because it's made public that it was Kwan. em so yeah she becomes sick and goes to the hospital... hmmm... running away eh??

how is it made public that it was kwan? and i dont think she would run away by that becuz her voice was bad cant u tell by episode 8! i mean is it possible that someone can make their voice sound sick huh???? there are news following her everywhere so why would she go to the hospital to try to run away..thats impossible cuz obviously the news got her in the hospital..people get sick u dont choose wen u want to get sick but i guess she got sick while this drama was going on so people think she was trying to run away.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Honestly,
You don't need a voice to call and hang up on someone just like you don't need a voice to text someone. I also don't understand why the make up person would say that someone borrowed her phone if they didn't. Kwan even came out and said herself that her mom forgot to pay her phone bill so she borrowed someone else's phone.

I think Poo was being immature, but at the same time she has the right to go to the cops with this issue. Shoot I would to I mean come on someone is trying to put a void in my marriage ... even though it doesn't affect it; it's just the thought. Also it's kind of weird to say because after the incident died down now Golf goes flying to the set calling poo Prinya out and accusing her of texting and calling him to tell him that Kwan bring guys to the set? Whats up with that? No one in their right mind in this case Poo P wouldn't be as idiotic as to try and create more drama knowing that people are probably closely watching.

I'm sorry if offend any of their fans, but thats how I see it;

mizzcharm

sarNie Adult
:loool: I'm sorry to Kwan fans, but ... lol I was holding out on Kwan's innocence to, but .. after I read Poo Prinya's article then I'm convinced it's Kwan because now Golf has blasted on to the set accusing Poo of calling or texting him saying Kwan bring lots of guys to the set and doesn't that sound familiar? Thats exactly the type of txt's that Poo Montana recieved. So now they are trying to throw the ball to my Poo and also I don't think Poo Prinya is the one doing it lol she wouldn't be stupid enough to text Golf or whatever but do remember that everyone involved are teenagers :wub:

can u post the article link? okai so u said that ur convinced that kwan did it?? and u said poo priya wouldnt be stupid enough to text golf?? well see since ur saying that ur convinced kwan did it and that poo priya wouldnt be stupid to text golf...uMm..isnt it like the same as kwan since they say she prank called poo montana and her dad is the police she should know that they would trace her call..okai it doesnt make sense why u think poo wouldnt do that but u think kwan would...???? cuz u said poo wouldnt be stupid enough to do that but why would kwan do that wen her dads a police..so its like ur sayin kwan would be stupid enough to do that but poo wouldnt.. =/

ChenrukNote

Goddess
how is it made public that it was kwan? and i dont think she would run away by that becuz her voice was bad cant u tell by episode 8! i mean is it possible that someone can make their voice sound sick huh???? there are news following her everywhere so why would she go to the hospital to try to run away..thats impossible cuz obviously the news got her in the hospital..people get sick u dont choose wen u want to get sick but i guess she got sick while this drama was going on so people think she was trying to run away.
Ning forgot to add in that the makeup person said she lent her phone to a n'ek in the set so I think that's what she means by making public that it was Kwan.

nary

sarNie Egg
I am a fan of ch.3 and ch7 lakorns but honestly if i had to pick it would be ch.3! It's really getting out of hand. Honestly you wouldnt hear stories like this with the ch.3 actors or actress. This makes their channel look bad. They are blessed to have great jobs and to do what they love doing as well at the same time make very good income. Especially now a days when the oil prices are high as well foods such as rice are being raised. Not only that look at the world we have problems. Instead of arguing they have fame and fortune why not put all their problems aside and try to make a difference!! Let it go its not important. If poo montan had harrassing calls then change the number!! HMM i'm just wondering where are the spokesperson who represents the channel. Im beginning to think this is a publicity stunt just for their ratings to go high??? You know hollywood is always like that so why dont u think other actors/actress in another country cant do the same!! Anyhow thats my opinion.

mizzcharm

sarNie Adult
I like Kwan as an actress, but I totally agree with you P'Tina. Did you see the interviews on the entertainment news where Golf's like he didn't make Poo cry it was part of her script to cry lol? Oh and on Dao Kra Jai today, Poo Monthana tells about everything that she dislikes about Kwan from her arriving on set late, talking on her cell while she has to be in the scene, and about not greeting her (wai) and then they also showed Kwan's side and she contradicts with everything Poo Monthana said. There was this part that they got of them two in a scene together and its the scene where Poo Monthana has to grab Kwan's hair and Kwan and her were arguing about the way Poo Monthana was grabbing her hair lol so childish. Oh and also the reporters asked Poo Praiya about the situation between Kwan and Poo Monthana, and Poo priaya says she knows but she doesn't want to say and let them clear it out.

but look it nai..poo said that she was crying before. that golf didnt say anything to her..so golf didnt know why she was crying so he probably just THOUGHT it was part of her script thats why he said that..becuz they were on the set so it doesnt sound dumb..

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
See if she had to change her numbers every time she got harassing phone calls and texts it'll tell people she's easy to harass.. heck lol when it happens to me once I change my number someone finds a way to get it again .. and considering she's a celebrity it'll only take 10 minutes to get her new number so changing numbers wouldn't do her much good :p also it's only right for her to go to the cops who knows the person could very well be a stalker .. I don't agree with people who consider harassing phone calls a minor issues because they can actually do damage to you.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
but look it nai..poo said that she was crying before. that golf didnt say anything to her..so golf didnt know why she was crying so he probably just THOUGHT it was part of her script thats why he said that..becuz they were on the set so it doesnt sound dumb..

Actually theres an interview with Poo firing back at Golf for going to the Set of Bpom Ruk to accuse her of some things ... so it wouldn't be hard to believe that he did make her cry

ChenrukNote

Goddess
No the thing about Golf making Poo cry was in the news before Poo came out on Dao Kra Jai saying that Golf didn't make her cry. Poo came out and said that, after Golf gave the interview that it was probably in her script to cry. In Poo's situation, she probably doesn't want to start more stuff and be involved in the drama between Kwan and Poo Monthana.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Yes nong nai I agree's because Poo has only been defending herself but has tried strictly to stay out of discussing specifics

mizzcharm

sarNie Adult
I just read all three articles... and no offense, but maybe it is Kwan's fault? There are two people complaining about Kwan... Poo and the other Poo...

i mean if u have to complain about someone else keep it to urself. if ur an adult. go talk to that person before telling other people..of course kwan is ganna get mad cuz poo was talking about her. but how are u shure she did do it?? poo is making kwan look bad to the news..she even gave interview talking about kwan and the whole world could watch it! is it how an adult act?????????? dissing another actor on t.v! and about the poo priya thing people was saying cuz poo said that kwan said she was rai..something like that..but that is just a lame fight..i mean wasnt kwan right??? if poo dont call herself rai then what should we call her in the lakorn...?? a GOOD person..umm obviously poo was stupid about the situation..plus its not even bad being called rai in the lakorn. no big deal!!! ugh.

mizzcharm

sarNie Adult
Honestly,
You don't need a voice to call and hang up on someone just like you don't need a voice to text someone. I also don't understand why the make up person would say that someone borrowed her phone if they didn't. Kwan even came out and said herself that her mom forgot to pay her phone bill so she borrowed someone else's phone.

I think Poo was being immature, but at the same time she has the right to go to the cops with this issue. Shoot I would to I mean come on someone is trying to put a void in my marriage ... even though it doesn't affect it; it's just the thought. Also it's kind of weird to say because after the incident died down now Golf goes flying to the set calling poo Prinya out and accusing her of texting and calling him to tell him that Kwan bring guys to the set? Whats up with that? No one in their right mind in this case Poo P wouldn't be as idiotic as to try and create more drama knowing that people are probably closely watching.

I'm sorry if offend any of their fans, but thats how I see it;

and so u think kwan would be an adiotic texting poo even though her dads a cop and she should know they will find who did it?????

mizzcharm

sarNie Adult
Ning forgot to add in that the makeup person said she lent her phone to a n'ek in the set so I think that's what she means by making public that it was Kwan.

but shes not the only nang ek..havent u guys forgot that poo is a nang ek too...not saying she did it...but think about it before u accuse kwan.

mizzcharm

sarNie Adult
I am a fan of ch.3 and ch7 lakorns but honestly if i had to pick it would be ch.3! It's really getting out of hand. Honestly you wouldnt hear stories like this with the ch.3 actors or actress. This makes their channel look bad. They are blessed to have great jobs and to do what they love doing as well at the same time make very good income. Especially now a days when the oil prices are high as well foods such as rice are being raised. Not only that look at the world we have problems. Instead of arguing they have fame and fortune why not put all their problems aside and try to make a difference!! Let it go its not important. If poo montan had harrassing calls then change the number!! HMM i'm just wondering where are the spokesperson who represents the channel. Im beginning to think this is a publicity stunt just for their ratings to go high??? You know hollywood is always like that so why dont u think other actors/actress in another country cant do the same!! Anyhow thats my opinion.

i sooo agree about poo changing her number!!!!!!!

ChenrukNote

Goddess
but shes not the only nang ek..havent u guys forgot that poo is a nang ek too...not saying she did it...but think about it before u accuse kwan.
I wasn't accusing Kwan na. And I'm not taking sides. I was just adding the part that Ning forgot to put in because you asked Ning how does it make it public that Kwan did it so I'm saying that Ning probably means it's made public because the makeup artist said she lent her phone to the n'ek in the lakorn.