what's the beef between kwan and Poo..

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Well I don't know if Kwan actually knows anything about the law and how cops work because isn't her father a traffic cop? Also; I never said it was Kwan I'm just saying you would have to understand why people believe it's her because of that excuse.. there are just to many coincidences in her story so I can see why people think it's her; and lets not use the word "idiotic" because we wouldn't know if she is or isn't because we don't know her personally.

mizzcharm

sarNie Adult
See if she had to change her numbers every time she got harassing phone calls and texts it'll tell people she's easy to harass.. heck lol when it happens to me once I change my number someone finds a way to get it again .. and considering she's a celebrity it'll only take 10 minutes to get her new number so changing numbers wouldn't do her much good :p also it's only right for her to go to the cops who knows the person could very well be a stalker .. I don't agree with people who consider harassing phone calls a minor issues because they can actually do damage to you.

is this the first time she got harrassing phone calls?? cuz if it is then it is a good idea to change her number than go to the cops..its a whole different story if he got harrassed alot and changed her number but still get the calls...then thats wen she should go to the police!!

mizzcharm

sarNie Adult
Actually theres an interview with Poo firing back at Golf for going to the Set of Bpom Ruk to accuse her of some things ... so it wouldn't be hard to believe that he did make her cry

but her recent interview she said he didnt say anything to her that she was crying before...why would she say that and fire back at him..shes confusing..i want to see the interview.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
is this the first time she got harrassing phone calls?? cuz if it is then it is a good idea to change her number than go to the cops..its a whole different story if he got harrassed alot and changed her number but still get the calls...then thats wen she should go to the police!!
See this is how it is if she changes it once you never know they might continue to harass her and there is many inconvenience that comes with her changing her number she'll have to inform those that are close to her business contacts and etc; and I don't think that changing your number is the right approach unless it's very unbearable.

but her recent interview she said he didnt say anything to her that she was crying before...why would she say that and fire back at him..shes confusing..i want to see the interview.

Thats a whole different interview; what I was saying is that what Poo said in the interview doesn't surprise many at all if he did make her cry and you can read the interview @ http://blog.thaiallstars.net

mizzcharm

sarNie Adult
No the thing about Golf making Poo cry was in the news before Poo came out on Dao Kra Jai saying that Golf didn't make her cry. Poo came out and said that, after Golf gave the interview that it was probably in her script to cry. In Poo's situation, she probably doesn't want to start more stuff and be involved in the drama between Kwan and Poo Monthana.

but i dont get why she would be involved with poo m and kwans drama becuz wasnt the SUPPOSE reason golf made her cry was becuz about poo getting mad about wat kwan supposively said ?? not about poo m and kwans situation.. =/

mizzcharm

sarNie Adult
I wasn't accusing Kwan na. And I'm not taking sides. I was just adding the part that Ning forgot to put in because you asked Ning how does it make it public that Kwan did it so I'm saying that Ning probably means it's made public because the makeup artist said she lent her phone to the n'ek in the lakorn.

lol sorry if i made it seem like i was accusing u..i was talking about other people who think kwan did it cuz the makeup artist said she lend it to a nang ek..so i was just saying they should think about it first..cuz poo is a nang ek herself too..

Sherrie

sarNie Adult
I think there is a 3rd/4th etc... person involve in this... It kind of sound fishy

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
mizzcharm true Poo is a nang ek but Poo had her phone; Kwan also came out and said that her mom takes care of her phone bills and forgot to pay her bill thats why she had to borrow; so again you can see why people thinks it's Kwan; Poo has no reason to do it. Through this whole thing she's been asked over and over and she has yet to say a word about anything and her and Poo M get along very well so I don't see why there would be any reasons

mizzcharm

sarNie Adult
Well I don't know if Kwan actually knows anything about the law and how cops work because isn't her father a traffic cop? Also; I never said it was Kwan I'm just saying you would have to understand why people believe it's her because of that excuse.. there are just to many coincidences in her story so I can see why people think it's her; and lets not use the word "idiotic" because we wouldn't know if she is or isn't because we don't know her personally.

i responded from what u were writing cuz u said that ur convined that its kwan. i was just asking u a question becuz u used that word saying that u dont think poo is that idiotic to text golf soo i was saying that do u think kwan is that idiotic to do that to poo.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Oh; ok my blog, well honestly I'm convinced it's Kwan but I won't openly say its her because being convinced of something doesn't mean I believe it 100 percent because there is that possibility that I will be proven wrong and what what I meant by Poo not being that idiotic is ... after this Poo M and Kwan incident why would she decide to text golf and say that Kwan is bring lots of guys to the set? wouldn't it be more convincing to say maybe Poo M texted and called called Golf; not that I'm saying that Poo M did it;

mizzcharm

sarNie Adult
mizzcharm true Poo is a nang ek but Poo had her phone; Kwan also came out and said that her mom takes care of her phone bills and forgot to pay her bill thats why she had to borrow; so again you can see why people thinks it's Kwan; Poo has no reason to do it. Through this whole thing she's been asked over and over and she has yet to say a word about anything and her and Poo M get along very well so I don't see why there would be any reasons
okai but no one ever said that kwan didnt have her phone so she had to borrow..they just said they think its kwan becuz the makeup artist said it was a nang ek..so i was trying to say think a bout it..i wasnt trying to accuse poo...i was just saying cuz all of a sudden they accuse kwan cuz shes a nang ek but im saying poo is one too..u knoe wat im trying to say rite??

max

sarNie Elites
i mean if u have to complain about someone else keep it to urself. if ur an adult. go talk to that person before telling other people..of course kwan is ganna get mad cuz poo was talking about her. but how are u shure she did do it?? poo is making kwan look bad to the news..she even gave interview talking about kwan and the whole world could watch it! is it how an adult act?????????? dissing another actor on t.v! and about the poo priya thing people was saying cuz poo said that kwan said she was rai..something like that..but that is just a lame fight..i mean wasnt kwan right??? if poo dont call herself rai then what should we call her in the lakorn...?? a GOOD person..umm obviously poo was stupid about the situation..plus its not even bad being called rai in the lakorn. no big deal!!! ugh.
I said that "maybe" it is Kwan's fault. I did not declare that it is her fault. After reading three "sources," that is my own personal belief and nor you or anyone else has to agree with me, and I respect you for your own personal beliefs as well.

Note... I am not in anyway saying that I am correct because nobody knows what really happened besides themselves. We know that several times when we are actually wrong, most likely we will not admit to it because we have too much pride or other personal reasons. Especially with celebrities, they will almost never, but not always, admit that they are wrong... especially regarding some kind of "scandal" or whatever you want to call it.

mizzcharm

sarNie Adult
Oh; ok my blog, well honestly I'm convinced it's Kwan but I won't openly say its her because being convinced of something doesn't mean I believe it 100 percent because there is that possibility that I will be proven wrong and what what I meant by Poo not being that idiotic is ... after this Poo M and Kwan incident why would she decide to text golf and say that Kwan is bring lots of guys to the set? wouldn't it be more convincing to say maybe Poo M texted and called called Golf; not that I'm saying that Poo M did it;

but its not very convincing to me that kwan did it..cuz the news said that the police knows who did it but after that kwan came out saying that she didnt do it that her dad is a police..why would she make herself look stupid wen they knoe the truth already. why would she come out and ruin her reputation after they know who did it but she still came out saying she didnt. so why would she ruin her career like that. cuz if she said she didnt do it but it is clearly stated she did then she wouldnt have lakorn roles or people wouldnt promote her as a nang ek or advertising..thats why i dont think she did it. if she did do it then she wouldnt give interviews and stuff..she would try to avoid it by saying that she doesnt want to talk about it..or saying their problem is over they talked about it already with the grown ups.

ChenrukNote

Goddess
I think we're blowing this out of proportion too. Because now it seems like a battle to protect your favorite star. As much as I like Kwan as an actress, if she does do something wrong, I'm not going to be oblivious to the fact that maybe she might have done it and argue for her sake. I don't personally know her so I can't say what her true personality is. From interviews and stuff yes she seems like a sweet girl, but we only see her in front of cameras so what goes on behind the scenes is unknown.

As for this issue, I have a hunch that Kwan might have did it, but that's my personal belief, because no one in the inside will truly speak and say who did it. I'm not going to make anyone agree with me, because everyone has their own brain and can figure for themselves.

I'm sure if Kwan knew you're such a loyal fan to her mizzcharm, she'd appreciate it. I respect your doubts about the incident so I'll just leave it at that.

mizzcharm

sarNie Adult
I said that "maybe" it is Kwan's fault. I did not declare that it is her fault. After reading three "sources," that is my own personal belief and nor you or anyone else has to agree with me, and I respect you for your own personal beliefs as well.

Note... I am not in anyway saying that I am correct because nobody knows what really happened besides themselves.

i didnt mean that i think that u think its her fault..i was just saying wat i thought about them two complaining about kwan. i was just saying that poo m shouldnt complain to the press about kwan thats not adult like to handle problems. i was just giving u thoughts. how i feel about them.

mizzcharm

sarNie Adult
I think we're blowing this out of proportion too. Because now it seems like a battle to protect your favorite star. As much as I like Kwan as an actress, if she does do something wrong, I'm not going to be oblivious to the fact that maybe she might have done it and argue for her sake. I don't personally know her so I can't say what her true personality is. From interviews and stuff yes she seems like a sweet girl, but we only see her in front of cameras so what goes on behind the scenes is unknown.

As for this issue, I have a hunch that Kwan might have did it, but that's my personal belief, because no one in the inside will truly speak and say who did it. I'm not going to make anyone agree with me, because everyone has their own brain and can figure for themselves.

I'm sure if Kwan knew you're such a loyal fan to her mizzcharm, she'd appreciate it. I respect your doubts about the incident so I'll just leave it at that.

its not that im arguing for kwan becuz i like her..its that how i feel my thoughts about it like why would she say she didnt but they know who reallie did but she still came out saying she didnt..it would ruin her reputation as an actress..i dont see why someone who do that to ruin their career u know...its like questioning the situation. im not trying to battle or anything... im not trying to argue but its like wat u said .i have doubts. its my oppinion. im not ganna stick up for kwan becuz shes my favorite actually shes not.. its my oppinions becuz what i see and hear in the interviews and well as other people's opinions about their belief that kwan did it..i dont want u to think of me in a wrong way..

superstar

sarNie Egg
I agree with KhoOnxNouxWanxJai, I'm convince that Kwan did it. I have my reasons but rather not discuss it, well honestly I hate writing, but I think Kwan was some how responsible and that Poo P. had nothing to do with it.

Calisto

sarNie Hatchling
hmm i wonder if they did this in purpose to boost the ratings too. anyway, i think that poo is childish and unprofessional. everyone knows not to talk about your ex-boss in a bad way during an interview with your new employer. those details about kwan coming late and everything should be addressed to management not the public. if management sees that it is a problem then they'll talk to kwan and if they don't have a problem with it poo shouldn't either; she ain't the manager only another coworker. looks like poo is mad at kwan cuz kwan stands up for herself. even if you don't wai all the time doesn't mean you don't have any respect for that person. and the hair thing kwan asked normally for poo to do it differently but poo got mad anyway.

about the harassing msg, no one here knows who actually did it so y'all can't jump into conclusion on who did it. the person who did it knows it's them. the problem is people getting so americanized want to report and sue at everything even if it's small.

mizzcharm

sarNie Adult
hmm i wonder if they did this in purpose to boost the ratings too. anyway, i think that poo is childish and unprofessional. everyone knows not to talk about your ex-boss in a bad way during an interview with your new employer. those details about kwan coming late and everything should be addressed to management not the public. if management sees that it is a problem then they'll talk to kwan and if they don't have a problem with it poo shouldn't either; she ain't the manager only another coworker. looks like poo is mad at kwan cuz kwan stands up for herself. even if you don't wai all the time doesn't mean you don't have any respect for that person. and the hair thing kwan asked normally for poo to do it differently but poo got mad anyway.

about the harassing msg, no one here knows who actually did it so y'all can't jump into conclusion on who did it. the person who did it knows it's them. the problem is people getting so americanized want to report and sue at everything even if it's small.

yea everything u said was EXACTLY wat i mean...and think...i mean I THInK kwan shouldnt respect her n e ways after wat she said about kwan..is she reallie a respectable adult after she called her a buffalo or watever....????? calling her names or talking about her is not a way to do things..

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm staying out of this because there are so many unanswered questions and there is not enough proof/evidence to show which side is right, which side is wrong. As far as I'm concern at the moment, everyone is at faults.
And all if not most links/news are opinions of other posters/bloggers not actual news directly from the source, so I can't take any of these seriously. So I would have to say "innocent until proven guilty in the court of Law!". :p