What's the stupidest thing you've ever done?

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
ok, i just want to know what you think is/are the stupidest thing/things you've ever done? tell me now so that i can laugh at you forever.

i'll start....

ok, this one is actually not that funny but it is the stupidest thing i've ever done. has anyone ever heard of 12 daily pro? if not, i'll tell you. it's an autosurf website thing that...well, i don't really understand how it works. all i know is that people actually made money from it...LOTS of money. however, once it started getting bigger and bigger, trouble also followed because it partnered up with...um...i don't know what they are called, but the one that i know of is stormpay. well, like 3 days before it was going to flop, i put my money in stormpay (1200 dollars). it was suppose to go into 12 daily pro. of course 12 daily pro didn't say anything about them not being on good grounds with stormpay, and all i was hearing were the good things...like how so many have made SOOOO much money from 12 daily pro.

in the end, i never saw my money again...after only 3 days. and right now i reeeeeeally wished i had that money. lol

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
awee thookatha... that sucks big time!!!

The stupidest thing I've done was pull the fire alarm. :ph34r:

When I was 7, I was at the mall with my family & my family's friends. My parent's friends were shopping for an engagement ring or something. So they go into this one jewelry store & I followed behind them. To my right was the fire alarm, it was dangling, almost look like it was broken so I thought, "uhm... I should fix it." So my dumbass tried to fix it, instead, I pulled the fire alarm & that shit went off. LOL. So then I started to panic, trying to fix it. but that didn't work. The fire alarm could be heard throughout the whole mall, since it was an indoor mall.

So the mall cop comes & first thought that came to my mind was "i'm gonna go to jail!" :lmao: I was sooo scared & boy did I get in trouble..

NEVER again I say!

That was by far the stupidest thing I've done.

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
Oh damn! $1200? That's some big bucks! Can't ever trust website stuff. They'll rip you off! A friend of mines lost his money from buying stuff for his car online. it was some hundreds of dollars. He never got the parts or his money back. i don't think he ever got his money back.

----------

I'll share one...i must say i was so stupid for doing that!

Freshmen year, I was practicing for the fashion for my fashion class in the auditorium. It was so tiring. Then I had to go pee. So i decided to go out to the restroom(it's right next to the auditorium) I was major tired from all the walkings. Without even looking, I walked into the boy's restroom. I didn't realized that until I was in there and saw them standing stalls!! Good thing there was no body in there. Lmao!

The same incident happened to me a few years back at the mall. I had to go pee. Was walking to the bathroom with my bff. I had no idea what the heck was wrong with me. It's like i didn't even see the "men" and "ladies" signs in front of the restroom. So somehow, I ended up in the men's restroom. This time there were people in there! And it wasn't young people they were all middle age people. I quickly ran out and was like "Ew!!! Omg! Ew!!! *shivers*"

And then not too long ago at work. I was going to the restroom and I met up with one of my coworker(the guy i like. Hehe.) We both stop and had a few words with each other. We were both walking backwards to where we were going, me being stupid, not realizing that there was a pole behind me, that I almost bumped into it! But good thing he had already turn away! Or else I'd be hella embarassed! Hahahaha

---------

Edited: Aws, Noy! I would probably done the same too thinking that it may be broken! But omg, good thing they didn't put you in jail for that! Lol.

Dragos

sarNie Egg
hmmm the stupidest thing I've ever done would have to be when I was working on my computer that sits on the floor. I opened the case and ended up cutting my leg. I got a bad leg infection from it and had to be on an IV at the hospital every 8 hours for 8 days in order to clear it up -.-

kulyia

RUK
ipeed in front of my ma. haha... iwas wearing pe shorts too shoot. lol..And what else... i feel off my yellow scooter in my backyard. onto my chest and i remember asking myself "am i supose to cry?" hehe

And........icant seem recall them.at the momentum

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
In my senior year in high school, I was in my graphic design class along with some 20 other students. We were all on our computers working on our designs that was due that week. So anywho, the teacher (who doesn't seem to like me from day 1) made me sit next to this light switch. It was on a wall right next to my desk. As I was working on my design, I have no idea why, but I was really really curious about that switch. So for some odd reason, I decided to switch the switch to see what happens.

When I switched it, the entire power in the classroom shut off. That's when the students gasps and some yelled out, "Oh nooo... my work isn't saved!!!!!!!"

To save my own ass and make it look like I had no connection with the power being out, I too yelled out.. "Ahhhh!!!! I didn't save my design!"

The teacher quickly ran to the front door and switched on some red switch. When the light came back on, I avoided her face, but she gave me a dirty look. By the way, no one lost their work. The program automatically saved it for them, so I had no reasons to feel guilty.

But later when the semester ended, she gave me an F. It almost caused my graduation, but miraculously the principal of the school called me and told me that she made a mistake, my grade is actually a B. Like what the fuck? How do I go from an F to a B??? Man, if I knew any better like I know now, I would have sued that bitch for purposely forging my grade, almost ruining my high school graduation over a fucking light switch?????! I know it was stupid of me, but damn.. I didn't deserve to be punished that way! If she didn't correct it, I would have had to go to summer school or repeat senior class again.

Muddie Murda

smile...
Lome, that's soooooo funny! Hahaha

I usually try really hard to forget the BIG stupid stuff I do. So embarrassing. It makes it easier for me to move on with life. LOL

1) Loosing my favorite VHS tape full of my favorite Thai music videos. You can't find them ANYWHERE! :( They were never released onto VCD nor will they ever be. I still cry about it to this day. LOL It's been like 7-8 years.

2) Not backing up my harddrive before it fried. :( Man, I had so many pwn stuff!!!!! Now I can't pwn no more.

Yeah, that's all I can remember. :D

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
aw tee lak u was only 7 when dat happened it's ok but i remember when i was um maybe 3 my parents took me to take pix w/ santa at dis one studio and dere was dis lil xmas tree near a wall decorated w/ candy canes. i took da candy canes dat were close to da wall so nobody will notice dat they're gone and i put dem in my coat but when we were bout to leave as i was walking all da candy canes in my coat fell through my coat. i was caught. i remember feeling real scared but i don't remember what happened afterward lol i do remember da look on my daddy's face though. can't ever forget dat lol

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
whoa that sucks thookatha.. damn noy.. i wouldve done the same thing.. im alwaise curious bout stuff that looks broken or uneven.. alwaise have to fix them... lol poor lome.. i would've touched the switch as well.. but argh ur teacher reminds me of some teachers i hate argh... lol diamend.. i actually dont know how it feels like to take pics with santa.. i never done that before.. lol.. who wouldnt steal it lol...

i've done lots of stupid shit in my life lmao.. haha.. but i only remember some..

but i'll only say one for now ..

i was practicing driving at my uncle's house.. but as i was about to park the car i stepped on the gas instead of the breaks by accident... causing me to run into their house... damn i was just like.. WTF did i just freaken do.. >_<.. so i quickly reversed and faced the car in a different direction.. and damn i got out of the car and looked at the wall.. and the car.. the wall had some cracks and dents.... the front bumper had some scratches... >_<.. i went inside the house all nervous and scared.. i was just thinking.. omg i am so dead.. omg.. omg.. but when i walked in they all looked at me and continued talking.. i heard the laundry washer and dryer on and was like.. did they not hear me?? whoo thank goodness...

but the next day my bro came into the living room and started yelling about me.. saying that i hit something.. etc.. gosh.. he came into my room.. etc.. i DENIED.. since i was so freaken scared!! .. but afterward i told the truth.. i felt bad and called my uncle.. >_<.. **gulp** i was so scared.. but luckilly they let me off the hook-ish... >_<..

**sigh** to this day.. i only practice a bit.. my uncle wont let me drive until i get my permit and i'm quite ok yet still fear driving a bit since that event.. >_<.. it was just last year..

I AM SUCH A TROUBLEMAKER >_<

noungning

Heartless
[...]
1) Loosing my favorite VHS tape full of my favorite Thai music videos. You can't find them ANYWHERE! :( They were never released onto VCD nor will they ever be. I still cry about it to this day. LOL It's been like 7-8 years.

2) Not backing up my harddrive before it fried. :( Man, I had so many pwn stuff!!!!! Now I can't pwn no more.

Yeah, that's all I can remember. :D
aw mud, let me know which karaokes ;) there's nothing too hard to help out my #1 fan :D

the drive part aw yikes... lol... i back up my back up's back up hahaahah... so i'm VERY afraid that might happen to me.

stupidest thing i've ever done, i think there's more than possible to list, but here's some:

1) being gullible
2) caring too much
3) believing people are actually knowledgeable
4) having faith in good
5) thinking positive things
6) trusting someone aside myself
7) buying a house
8) being a shopaholic
9) going to school
10) encountering ignorant assholes
11) believing in faith
12) thinking their might be a better day
13) screwing up my computer
14) scaring the shit out of my passengers
15) scaring the shit out of people on the roadways
16) always spilling crap all over my clothes
17) wait for people

i think the top list suggests i think my daily life is pretty stupid so yeah... it never ends... <_<

^^ Aww, P'Noy 555+ that is pretty funny. Ok, the thing is I have a lot of stupid moments:

1) I was at acting school and there were people grading me that day. And I was stupid enough to wear the shirt inside out. The person was like, "is that the new trend or something?". I turned bright red and I nearly failed my test because I couldn't concentrate.

2) Another thing, I was at the mall with my parents and then I was reading my book. So then I couldn't find my parents. Then I found this person who looked like my mom from behind. I followed them and got really mad that they didn't answer my question as to where we were going. Then I got furious so I started crying. I was like about to blow up. Then my mom came. And she was like, "Grace, have you totally lost your mind?". I got mad and didn't look at her for the rest of the day. And like last year, she brought it up again in front of all her friends.

3) I've done a lot of other stupid things in my life that mostly include my clumsiness.

Saifah

bite me x___
STUPiDEST AND EMBARRASSiNG!!

WHEN I WAS A JUNiOR iN HiGH SCHOOL, FiRST PERiOD JUST ENDED AND i WAS WALKiNG TO MY SECOND PERiOD WHEN i THOUGHT i SAW MY GUY FRiEND. i QUiCKLY RAN UP TO HiM. i WAS GOiNG TO SAY Hi BUT THEN i HAD A BETTER iDEA. HE HAD A PONYTAiL SO I SNUCK UP BEHiND HiM AND YANKED iT. HE TURNED AROUND AND iT WASNT MY FRiENDDD!!!!!!! iT WAS THiS DUDE THAT i DONT EVEN KNOW. HE STARTED TO FLiP OUT AND STARTED CUSSiNG. i WAS SO EMBARRASSED BY iT. EVERY TiME HE'D SEEN ME ON CAMPUS, HE WOULD JUST GLARE AT ME.

Nameless

N i n j a
i think i was around 10 or 11 years old and we had to form a group and improvise on a skit that had something to do with saying no to drugs. i was stuck playing the 'cigarette smoker' and the one girl comes up to ask me 'where did you buy that(cigarette) from? and i told her 'the drug store'

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
i think i was around 10 or 11 years old and we had to form a group and improvise on a skit that had something to do with saying no to drugs. i was stuck playing the 'cigarette smoker' and the one girl comes up to ask me 'where did you buy that(cigarette) from? and i told her 'the drug store'
LMAO LMAO

anan

sarNie Adult
Okay, i need to confess something since Thookatha's story reminds my own stupidest thing too when she mentioned "autosurf".

it was in the early 2000 (no DSL yet at that time, but simple dial-up super slow Internet of 56Kbps), there was a new Internet provider called "Oreka" which offered 18h/month of free Internet surfing in exchange of an always "on-top" banner on your screen.
So i hacked their program to get rid of that annoying banner on the screen, and publish the solution in a IT forum (so everyone can enjoy & have free internet access).

a year later, that company is closed, i felt really really bad after that though, since that, i stopped my hacking activity forever.... -_-

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
Okay, i need to confess something since Thookatha's story reminds my own stupidest thing too when she mentioned "autosurf".

it was in the early 2000 (no DSL yet at that time, but simple dial-up super slow Internet of 56Kbps), there was a new Internet provider called "Oreka" which offered 18h/month of free Internet surfing in exchange of an always "on-top" banner on your screen.
So i hacked their program to get rid of that annoying banner on the screen, and publish the solution in a IT forum (so everyone can enjoy & have free internet access).

a year later, that company is closed, i felt really really bad after that though, since that, i stopped my hacking activity forever.... -_-
OMG, u know how to hack?? hey, hack into my credit card accounts and clear it all for me. i will give u whatever you want!! LMAO

anan

sarNie Adult
OMG, u know how to hack?? hey, hack into my credit card accounts and clear it all for me. i will give u whatever you want!! LMAO
hmmm, you will give me... what---eev-ever--i-want :rolleyes: ??? really ?? really really ?? sure sure sure ???
that's a very high & dangerous temptation for me dear Thookatha,,,

honestly I would love to do that to clean all your credit card problem...

but nowadays, if i start doing that, i may receive a charming visit from the police within few minutes lol... :p

Instead of hacking, I may be more useful to you & help sponsoring your kids ^_^ :rolleyes:

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
hmmm, you will give me... what---eev-ever--i-want :rolleyes: ??? really ?? really really ?? sure sure sure ???
that's a very high & dangerous temptation for me dear Thookatha,,,

honestly I would love to do that to clean all your credit card problem...

but nowadays, if i start doing that, i may receive a charming visit from the police within few minutes lol... :p

Instead of hacking, I may be more useful to you & help sponsoring your kids ^_^ :rolleyes:
ever heard of conjugal visits? LMAO!!!!

soupansa

sarNie Hatchling
Dropping out of college and ruining my credit :( It sucks. I didn't think of it back then, but now it's coming back to me and it sucks big butt big time!

Muddie Murda

smile...
Dropping out of college and ruining my credit :( It sucks. I didn't think of it back then, but now it's coming back to me and it sucks big butt big time!
Gosh, can't be as bad as mine. LOL You'd get a kick out of looking at my transcript. :) But I'm working hard to make up for it. We'll all do fine at the end.