What's your favorite KIND of nang'ek?!

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Oohhh.... I like

Vicky Sunisa Jett in Sapai Jao/ Yod Ya Yee - I lovee her feisty-ness. Open-minded and strong.
Ann T in Samee Tee Tra : I love how she's strong and witty.
Angie Hesting in Bo See Chompoo : the gold digger nang'ek! :lol:
Janie in Sapai Look Toong : love the fact she doesn't take crap from Mart. LOL
Benz in Tep Tawan : ahhhh, the whore nang'ek. LOL. She was just pure evil and that is just awesome!
Noon S in SRCYO : I just love her character. She doesn't give in.
Cherry in Ma Kah Kanom Wan : She's just awesome playing independent and strong.

Oooh I have more... just can't think of it. LOL.

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
i love tomboy n'ek like kwan in KGRKGR, monrudee in "ban sai tong". i also like strong n'ek like noon w in "rahut risaya", aum p in "so sanae ha"... but i hate tearful n'ek like aff in "jai rao", always want to slap them!

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
Aff- Jam Loey Rak
Ann T- Sawan Bieng
Ann A.- Leh Ratree
Mew- the one that played wit BIe.. Roy Ardeed Hang Ruk?? i think

Mya

sarNie Hatchling
i just don't like it when the n'ek is weak and never stands up for herself...makes me sick!

trina_ben

sarNie Adult
i hate dumb cry-baby nang'ek!

i love it when the nang'ek is strong-willed. i like napat in oum ruk, pai in mkkw, and narin in the first part of sawan bieng...

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
i have lots of n'ek types that i like...lol im just gonna name them all and why..haha

Rita: Klin Kaew Klang Jai (becuz u sympathize with her n understands how much she wants a mother's love)

Ann T: Sawan Bieng (she is just awesome all around! always makes her arguments/fighting/resisting and crying scenes soooo real)

Peung: Ngao Asoke (her role is weak, but her voice makes up for it...haha it sounds so innocent n when weeyada is beatin her, u cant help but notice peung...haha)

Kob: Silamanee (this is the first lakorn i've ever liked and watched of Kob's, and she was amazing! i loved her looks/acting/ i just loved it!)

Aff: Jum Loey Ruk (she's just so cute..haha thats all i can say)

Bee N: Talay Rissaya and Kwarm Lub Kong Superstar (i love how Bee can act soo innocent in one and a total sl*t in another..haha this proves, she can really act. i like it when good girl goes bad...haha)

well thats it for now. thats all i can think of