What's your favorite lakorn theme songs?

SunStar

sarNie Elites
there are some i just don't get tired of listening...

-Manee Yard Fha (theme song)... (Willy & Ann)
-Ploy Lom Petch (theme song)...(Bee & Namfon)
-Plas Boo Tong (theme song)...(Boy & ?)
-Samee Ngern Pon...(all the songs!)....(Pol & Joy S.)
-Samee (theme song)...(Pol & Joy S.)
-?......(Tur Mai Roo Bhang Leury)..... (Willy & Angie H.)
-Roi Leh Sanae Rai......(Kwa Jah Roo)..... (Tik & Aom)
-Ban Sai Tong...(Hak Chun Roo)...(Num S. & Joy R.)

THESE ARE SOME OF MY ALL TIME FAVORITES... BUT I HAVE SO MANY THAT I LIKE THAT THIS POST WILL NOT BE ABLE TO SHOW ALL OF THEM!!!=)

jeanie

sarNie Adult
I like the sort of boran sounding theme songs like Aya-Rak and Ruen Nopakow.

I just found this out watching a music video the other day but one of the Manee Yard Fah songs is a copy of Celine Dion's Falling Into You. Its a good thing white people don't listen to Asian music or there would be lawsuits up the wazoo. :shocked:

L

lalalek

jeanie said:
I like the sort of boran sounding theme songs like Aya-Rak and Ruen Nopakow.

I just found this out watching a music video the other day but one of the Manee Yard Fah songs is a copy of Celine Dion's Falling Into You. Its a good thing white people don't listen to Asian music or there would be lawsuits up the wazoo. :shocked:
[post="122851"][/post]​
My sister told me that but i didn't believe it until along time ago... :blink: ....it's funny but at the same time serious too......

.diane.

Media Fanatic
i have to say my favorite lakorn theme songs are by p'mos - he just waow....from as early as the first lakorn with p'aom song "suk wun" to as present as "rang ruk" with p'noon....i soo love every lakorn song he does ^^

SunStar

sarNie Elites
yeah... i agree that boran lakorn songs are both sad, meaningful, but funny or happy at the same time...

i definitely like Aya Rak song... very nice... but sad at same time...

matty

sarNie Egg
Gotta agree with an earlier post...the theme song to Yahm Meur Lom Pat Huan with Mew and Jetrin...is one of the best one...that song brings back old memories...it makes you feel like your strolling through the streets of Paris with the person you love (that lakorn was really romantic)...plus Jetrin has a really nice and soothing voice to sing slow ballads like that...also that movie introduced us to a very young Captain...who grew up to be a very hot guy!!! :w000t:

I also like oldie songs or boran type lakorn songs such as Sai Lo Hit, Sila Manee, Ratanak Go Sin, Pleng Pah Fa Lom Dao, Sapai Jao (love Marsha's voice), ... it just takes you past the music and into the olden days! :D

Sah

sarNie Elites
.diane. said:
i have to say my favorite lakorn theme songs are by p'mos - he just waow....from as early as the first lakorn with p'aom song "suk wun" to as present as "rang ruk" with p'noon....i soo love every lakorn song he does ^^
[post="122917"][/post]​

Omg, I can't believe I totally forgot about Mos! Yeah, Rang Ruk is one of my newest favorite lakorn songs. You listen to it, and it really tugs the strings of your heart. I used to really love "Suk Wun", too. I still do. I still can't believe I forgot about him.. :sweat:

lil_beckie

sarNie Adult
the ones i thin of right nows are
Ruk ter nirum - roy ruk roy ardeed with Captain and Pin
Duay range hang ruk - mos and noon

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
OST to See Laum Maany- Artist: Sank Song Title: ?? ( Surprisely I don't know, but I've been listening to song since i was like 8 and now i'm 21.... funny how i never bothered find out the title) anyway someone posted on youtube so if anyone can tell the title please tell....

http://youtube.com/watch?v=ZaOdr_YbtUU&search=lakorn

I can listen to this song all day..... :p

.diane.

Media Fanatic
iamnowhere said:
OST to See Laum Maany- Artist: Sank Song Title: ?? ( Surprisely I don't know, but I've been listening to song since i was like 8 and now i'm 21.... funny how i never bothered find out the title) anyway someone posted on youtube so if anyone can tell the title please tell....

http://youtube.com/watch?v=ZaOdr_YbtUU&search=lakorn

I can listen to this song all day..... :p
[post="127390"][/post]​
the title of the song is รักเธอ (Ruk Tur)
for you ^_^ http://www.sendspace.com/file/w677uk

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
.diane. said:
the title of the song is รักเธอ (Ruk Tur)
for you ^_^ http://www.sendspace.com/file/w677uk
[post="127435"][/post]​
You're such a sweetheart!! thanks so much :lol: I was starting to wear out my rs collection cassete and the 3 episodes i have of see laum many cuz i listen to song so much . Now i can set it on repeat. hehehe. Thanks again!! take care

ChenrukNote

Goddess
My favorite are from Ruk Tid Lob, Mae Khun Toon Hua, Neung Tawan Pun Dow(the ending one), Jai Diew, Dao Lhong Fah Poo Pah See Ngern, Talay Jai(the beginning one), Barn Loy Dok Mai, Ruk Kong Nai Dok Mai(the ending one), Hima Tai Prajun, PRETTY MUCH I LOVE ALL THEME SONGS! :p

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
Omgosh there are so many theme songs I like!!!! Let's see, currently, I like Sai Luerd Hang Ruk (Aum and Paul), Pee Nong Song Luerd (Dan/Beam and Nat/Donut), Mae Eye Sa-Uern (Noon and Vee), Duay Rang Hang Ruk (Mos and Noon), Oum Ruk (Ann and Ken) and so much more!!!! I pretty much like all theme songs, even the fast ones. You hear it so much when watching the lakorns you just grow to like the songs. I even like theme songs to lakorns that I haven't even watched!!! Oh, I can't forget this one. Lady Mahachon (Tye and Paula). I love all the songs from this lakorn!!!

MaNang

sarNie Hatchling
most of the good lakorns have good theme songs too (in fact that's sometimes how I can tell if the lakorn is going to be good or not) so the songs from my favorites but especially

Duay Raeng Haeng Ruk by Mos
Huajai Chocolate by Mos
Cheewid Puer Kah Huajai Pueh Tuh
Dung Duang Haruthai by Nat Myria
Silamanee by Oh?something
Sailohid
Rak Nakara
Pleng Pah Fah Lom Dao by Manee Mookda
Samee - by Ford
Bla Boo Tong by Oh?something
Sao Noi Cafe by Joy
Kanungha