What's your style?

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
i'm a simple chick.... i can roll with anything comfortable and cheap cause for me it really doesnt matter where I shop.. as long as it's cute, i'll rock it :) hehe

@ Nai.. ur righty girl.... AE Jeans are the best, the reason why's cause they fit the booty, hips, and waist :)

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
call me cheap all u want but i will not pay 30$ for like 1 T-shirt from A&F it just too much i work for my money so spending that much on sumthing like that just kills me cuz i work hard haha
THAT IS EXCITLY THE SAME WORDS OF MY BOIFRIENDs

noungning

Heartless
call me cheap all u want but i will not pay 30$ for like 1 T-shirt from A&F it just too much i work for my money so spending that much on sumthing like that just kills me cuz i work hard haha

i like forever 21 cuz im kind of a tall girl im 5'9 and in Forever 21 they have tall size
good thought!

and omg u're 5'9, the hell, u don't look tall on ur avatar. can u give me 5 inches? lol

i wear holey socks that gets known as HOLI-day socks, they never match. and definitely pair of underwear everyday. different ones of course :D
ahaha yeah, that's what u always need clean undies!

my style... um don't have one, i look like a nerd, that owns about 20 pairs of black pants [for work]. i also like to wear very comfy clothes when i'm not working... yeah, and it's also black pants, the stretchy yoga ones lol... or um pj ones? then, um... shirts, depends on the mood, i can be wearing a tank [muscle shirt], polos, screened, plain tees, but i love my hoodies. i have a few.

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
good thought!

and omg u're 5'9, the hell, u don't look tall on ur avatar. can u give me 5 inches? lol

my style... um don't have one, i look like a nerd, that owns about 20 pairs of black pants [for work]. i also like to wear very comfy clothes when i'm not working... yeah, and it's also black pants, the stretchy yoga ones lol... or um pj ones? then, um... shirts, depends on the mood, i can be wearing a tank [muscle shirt], polos, screened, plain tees, but i love my hoodies. i have a few.
okay ning i'm about to throw u 3 inches k???

ooOoo i love hoodies too..... i love buying 2 or 3 colors of the same type of shirt and hoodies.... B)

*Ice*

sarNie Adult
ohh yeah someone else loves hoodies!!! im just hoodie mad!!! love itttt

ladeemurda

sarNie Egg
I'M HIP HOP STYLE LIKE ROCA WEAR, ECKO, BABY PHAT, ENYCE, SOUTHPOLE ETC...I ALSO LOVE JERSEY'S BASKETBALL AND FOOTBALL

WHEN I BUY TENNIS SHOES I'LL JUST SAVE UP FOR LIKE NIKE'S, PUMA'S, ADDIDAS, ETC.... ALSO I LOVE UGG BOOTS!!! AND WHEN I DONT HAVE ENOUGH MONEY I WOULD JUST WAIT BUT THAT ONLY GOES FOR SHOES...

I LOVE BRAND NAMES SO OF COURSE IMMA TRY TO ALWAYS BUY BRAND NAMES IF I CAN AFFORD IT BUT WHEN I DONT HAVE MONEY THEN I'LL JUST BUY WAT EVERS CUTE FROM ANY WHERE BUT I LOVE ROSS, TJ MAXX, AND KOHLS.

I DONT REALLY CARE CAUSE I WORK HARD TO GET WHAT I WANT AND WHAT I WANT IS WHAT I GET RIGHT RIGHT SO YEAH...

I NOTICE THAT MY MONEY IS GONE NO MATTER WHAT EVEN IF I DONT BUY CLOTHES OR SHOES ITS GONE SOME HOW SO MIGHT AS WELL GET WHAT I WANT

dfemc

sarNie Adult
cheap clothes, free tshirts, torn jeans, hand-me downs...anything that cuts my spending, i like :D

Kina

Dubsteppin'
I have a bunch of blue jeans, but I tend to only wear my two favorites. And for a shirt, I wear a regular tee and then sandals (if it's warm). I have mostly black shirts, I paint my nails black, and I do my eyes with black kohl eyeliner (if that explains my style at all).

Well, this image would probably best explain my style:

ChenrukNote

Goddess
I know I love that dress and usually I never buy dresses because I'm more of a jean girl. The dress flares out in the bottom and I love things with bows so it was a must buy, plus it makes you feel so cute wearing it ^_^ . I got it at Forever 21, my favorite store for my nights out in town eating ice cream lol.

bugsy

sarNie Adult
Ooh D! Me like!

And nai nai, you need to take a picture of yourself in that dress one of these days. Awww, I can imagine. You'd be so cute!

Quarter

Tell me about it.
like, where did you buy that? i love it so much :drool:

cheap clothes, free tshirts, torn jeans, hand-me downs...anything that cuts my spending, i like :D

that's hot.

sirena you're 5'9?! you can like, go be a celebrity in asia, even without talents. you know english, you're tall and pretty, you're in the show biz

ok as for me, i like clothes that makes me look skinny XD. rock, pretty, cheap or expensive, whatever, if it makes me skinny (though i'm not THAT fat), hand it over. i mostly wear black b/c it makes me look skinny HAHAHA

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
I know I love that dress and usually I never buy dresses because I'm more of a jean girl. The dress flares out in the bottom and I love things with bows so it was a must buy, plus it makes you feel so cute wearing it ^_^ . I got it at Forever 21, my favorite store for my nights out in town eating ice cream lol.

hahhah nice forever 21.....hmm idk i've heard of the store and my aunt sent me stuff from it from texas but i don't kno if they have it here haha ima have to look for it hah but very cute indeed and ice cream! yumm =] hahah

untinnu

sarNie Adult
well..to make it easier, I'll just list what's NOT my style:

I don't wear: (the ones in bold, I will not wear it, as for others, I can see myself in it, but, I'm pretty sure that I won't wear it)
- sweats
- shorts
- any kind of top with words I HATE those with a passion! even if they just have the brand name on it..
- any kind of top with pictures I HATE these too! but tops that are designed are ok..or if the fabric is designed..
- t shirts
- hoodies
- slacks

that's about it..I pretty much wear anything else..and when I say 'I don't wear', I'm also implying that I don't own any of those..

bugsy

sarNie Adult

I don't wear: (the ones in bold, I will not wear it, as for others, I can see myself in it, but, I'm pretty sure that I won't wear it)
- sweats
- shorts
- any kind of top with words I HATE those with a passion! even if they just have the brand name on it..
- any kind of top with pictures I HATE these too! but tops that are designed are ok..or if the fabric is designed..
- t shirts
- hoodies
- slacks

that's about it..I pretty much wear anything else..and when I say 'I don't wear', I'm also implying that I don't own any of those..
Wow, you dont wear alot of things. You should post a pic of what you DO wear so I have a better picture...cause you got me all curious now. I mean, tshirts are the easiest things to wear. But yea.

bugsy

sarNie Adult

- sweats
- shorts
- t shirts
- hoodies
- slacks

Wow, you dont wear alot of things. You should post a pic of what you DO wear so I have a better picture...cause you got me all curious now. I mean, tshirts are the easiest things to wear. But yea.

*edit* Uh oh...how did I manage to double post the same thing? Delete one please, otherwise.....not my fault.