when is Laos and Thailand new years

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
during christmas.. in december.. :) i think 2-3 weeks..in the city.. & in the village.. "one month" :)

why are you planning to go?

pajlis

sarNie Egg
during christmas.. in december.. :) i think 2-3 weeks..in the city.. & in the village.. "one month" :)

why are you planning to go?
Nope, but i really want to. Not enough vacation time to go yet. Maybe next year. so does the city and the village start on the same days? Do they have it like what we have here. Like 2-3 days in each village or 1 whole month for all village.

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
i think city & village start on different days but it's sometime in december..

For, villages.. for what i know & heard.. they have it for one month..... :)

welp, if u plan to go.. anytime soon.. have lots of fun & bring lots & lots of money.. :)

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
Have fun..

if u're born here in the U.S.. or raised here & born over there.. it will be a lil shocking to go over there.. but at the same time.. just have enough money to spend & have fun... :)

if-only

sarNie Hatchling
really because i thought it start like in the in march or april because i thought they follow the lunar calendar over there and that's usually when the chinese, lao, and thai new year starts... but then i could be wrong.

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
im not f they have any new years during march & april.. cause my brother went last year new year in laos.. & it was in december.. yeah. :)

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
yes, it's fun but its very very super duper hot..i mean "HUMID". if anybody plans to go, don't plan to wear jeans. BAD IDEA.. lol.. kk..

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
i didn't go for the new year so i don't have any pictures. but from my bro. movies.. they got some nice hmong clothes.. in differ. style.. :)

it will probably hit in the U.S in a year or two.. or soon.. hehe.

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
Are you asking about Hmong NEw Year in Laos and Thailand or Thai and Laos NEw Year?
If Hmong New Year in Lao and Thailand the it is in december like YM_gurl says, but if Thai and Laos New Year then it is in April like if-only says.