When Love Goes Wrong---CH.2

LOL:)

sarNie Juvenile
A new plot came to mind. New fanfic. I'm writing this right now along with Fad Tarng Pope and Kwaam Rak Kwaam Kaen. I'm dropping Neua Koo and putting Prajan See Roong sequel on hold. Hope you guys like this one. I'm going to try to finish Fad Tarng Pope as soon as possible.

FanFiction: When Love Goes Wrong
Cast:
Kim Kimberly as Napa/Nada
Mark Prin as Pattharanop (Nop)
Gun Jae Sal as Namwaan (Waan)
Barry Nadech as Pattaradanai (Nai)
Mouse Natcha Jantapan as Natcha (Nat)
James McFadden as James
Synopsis:
Identical twin sisters Napa and Nada were separated from each other after their parents divorced. Napa ends up in America with her father while Nada stays behind in Thailand with her mother. Regardless of their parents’ relations, Napa and Nada always keep in contact with one another.
In Thailand, Nada falls in love with Pattharanop, whom she met in college during her freshman year. The two begin to date and when they graduated, they made plans for their future. When Pattharanop announces to his parents that he wants to marry Nada, his parents also surprise him and tells him that he must be betrothed to their best friends’ daughter, Namwaan. Pattharanop is unable to do anything about it so he tells Nada the truth. Unable to accept reality, Nada commits suicide. When Pattharanop receives the news of her death, he breaks down and changes into a completely different man.
Two years later, Napa returns to Thailand to make a permanent home with her mother. While sightseeing in Krungthep with her boyfriend James, Napa meets the confused unmarried and now cold hearted, Pattharanop…

sarNie Juvenile
Prologue
Sometimes people are unable to choose their future. Perhaps there could be an obstacle in between or a tragic incident. For a period of time, there is happiness all around but within a blink of an eye, all of the past, present and future just suddenly vanishes. The most powerful thing that can change or even destroy any human being is love. When in love, there is no turning back. There is only moving forward. Everything expected could turn out to be a surprise. The future of love is unpredicted especially when love goes wrong…

“Napa, Napa, can you see me now?”
Napa stared into her webcam and saw her identical twin staring back. A smile spreaded across both of their faces and both waved at each other.
“I see you now,” said Nada. “You don’t look any different from last month.”
“Yeah you too,” said Napa.
They both laughed.
“How are you, mother, and Nong Nat?” asked Napa.
“We’re all doing fine,” replied Nada. “Nong Nat is like the man of the house. He takes care of all of us.”
“How about you?” asked Napa. “Anything good you want to share with me?”
Nada smiled shyly.
“Nae, nae, nae,” said Napa teasingly. “What’s the smile for? Tell me now.”
“Well as you already know,” Nada began. “I’m graduating soon and…
“And then what?!” asked Napa excitedly.
“P’Nop and I have made plans…
“Who’s P’Nop?” asked Napa, interrupting again.
“P’Nop is…
Suddenly the lights went out and all was dark.
“Aow, Nada, Nada,” said Napa.
This was the first time their video conversation was interfered by a blackout. Napa sighed and shut off her laptop.
“I wonder who P’Nop is,” said Napa.

sarNie Juvenile
Chapter One
Pattharanop, the eldest son of Khun Ying and Khun Chai Wachiratan, could be described as the perfect gentleman. With handsome looks, wealthy parents, good family background, and understanding nature, he had to be every woman’s dream.
Pattharanop and his younger brother, Pattharadanai, often attracted a lot of attention wherever they went. Pattharadanai could almost be equally compared with Pattharanop, however, with one small exception. Unlike Pattharanop, Pattharadanai is a playboy.
Today, Pattharanop is graduating from college. Khun Ying and Khun Chai Wachiratan are indeed very proud of their first born son. In a few moments time, fate will take its course and turn the perfect Pattharanop into a completely different man.
The smiles on Khun Ying and Khun Chai Wachiratan’s faces quickly faded away as they witness their son and an unfamiliar woman approach them.
“Sawadee krub, Khun Paw Khun Mae,” said Pattharanop. “I’d like to introduce you to Nada, my girlfriend.”
Nada greeted Pattharanop’s parents with the sweetest waii any elder would’ve praised. However, Pattharanop’s parents didn’t seem to be taken aback by it.
“Sawadee ka,” said Khun Ying Wachiratan, hastily.
Khun Chai Wachiratan slightly bowed his head and then looked the other way.
“Sawadee krub, I’m Pattharadanai, P’Nop’s younger brother,” said Pattharadanai, introducing himself. “You can simply call me Nai.”
Nada returned Pattharadanai’s greeting with a smile.
“Are you in the same faculty as P’Nop?” asked Pattharadanai.
“Ka,” Nada replied sweetly.
Khun Ying Wachiratan now looked very annoyed.
“Ta Nop,” she said. “We should get going now. It’s almost time for your graduation party.”
Pattharadanai gulped loudly.
“It’s three hours away,” said Pattharanop, looking up from his watch.
“But we should set off now because we shouldn’t be late for it,” said Khun Ying Wachiratan.
She nudged her husband in the arm.
“Chai mai, khun?” she asked him.
“Chai,” Khun Chai Wachiratan agreed. “There are a lot of things we still haven’t prepared.”
“Oh, krub,” Pattharanop nodded. “Speaking of the party, I hope you don’t mind Nada going.”
Khun Ying and Khun Chai Wachiratan exchanged looks.
“I think she’d better not,” said Khun Ying Wachiratan. “I’m sure she wants to celebrate with her family.”
Nada knew where this was going.
“Ka,” she nodded.
“If that’s so, let’s go Ta Nop,” said Khun Ying Wachiratan.
“I’ll be right there,” said Pattharanop. “May I have a few minutes?”
“We’ll wait at the car,” said Khun Chai Wachiratan.
When his family was out of sight, Pattharanop hugged Nada and planted a kiss on her forehead.
“I love you,” said Pattharanop. “I’m sure my parents will like you too. I wished you could go to my party though.”
Nada put her right hand over Pattharanop’s mouth and shook her head.
“It’s okay,” said Nada. “I’m sure your parents mean well. My mother and Nong Nat are looking forward to celebrate with me anyway.”
Pattharanop nodded and planted another kiss on Nada’s forehead.
“After tonight’s party, I will announce to my parents that I want to ask for your hand in marriage,” said Pattharanop. “We will get married and live happily together forever.”
Nada smiled and threw her arms around Pattharanop.
“Alright, off you go now,” said Nada, pushing Pattharanop away. “Your parents are waiting for you.”

Unlike Pattharanop, Nada is born into a middle class family. Her parents split when she was young and since then, her life had changed. She was parted from her father and twin sister, Napa, who both moved to the States. Their mother remarried and had a son, Natcha, or Nat, who is a few years younger than Nada and Napa.
Nada returned home, which was unusually empty. She put her things on the coffee table and slumped into a sofa. Suddenly, the lights went out.
“Not again,” said Nada to herself. “First last week while I was chatting with Napa and now again when I’m home alone?”
The lights flickered a few times and then Nada began to panic.
“Aow, aow, don’t tell me I’m being haunted,” said Nada to herself again.
It flickered again and that’s when Nada ran to the door.
“SURPRISE!”
Nada almost had a heart attack. The lights came back on and now she could see clearly. In front of her, were her eighteen year old brother and very happy looking mother. Natcha was holding a cake in his hands and nearly dropped it when Nada screamed.
“Toh P’Da, we only want to surprise you,” said Natcha, handing his sister the cake. “We didn’t mean to scare you.”
“I thought I was…
“Being haunted?” Natcha finished.
He laughed and hugged his sister.
“Congratulations na Pee,” he said.
“Khob jai,” said Nada. “Now, tell me was that you playing with the switches last week too?”
“Krub,” said Natcha proudly. “I just wanted to test it before doing the real thing. Don’t tell me you were scared.”
“Your sister wasn’t the only one that was scared,” said Khun Mae. “I thought someone was going to break in.”
Nada sighed loudly and hit Natcha playfully on the side of his head.
“Did you know I was in the middle of something important?” asked Nada.
“What?” asked Natcha.
“I was talking to Napa,” said Nada.
“Really honey?” asked Khun Mae. “How is she doing?”
“She’s doing fine but I don’t really know the actual details because someone cut off the lights,” said Nada, jerking her head towards Natcha.
“Alright now, let’s cut the cake,” said Khun Mae.
“I’ll go get a knife,” said Natcha.
“Nada,” said Khun Mae.
“Ka,” replied Nada.
“Where’s Khun Nop?” asked Khun Mae.
Nada frowned.
“He’s at his graduation party at home,” replied Nada.
“Why didn’t he come here with you?” asked Khun Mae. “Is there something going on between you two?”
“Nothing at all, ka,” replied Nada. “He’s celebrating with his family and I’m here celebrating with you and Nong Nat.”
“Nae jai?” asked Khun Mae.
“Ka,” replied Nada, hugging her mother.

There were more guests at the party than Pattharanop expected. He couldn’t help but to think about Nada. Of course, she’s at home celebrating with her mother and younger brother.
“Congratulations, ka, P’Nop,” said a voice.
Pattharanop turned around and smiled.
“Khob jai ja, Namwaan,” he said.
“So how does it feel to be done with school?” asked Namwaan.
“Relieved,” replied Pattharanop. “When you’re done with school, you’ll have the same feeling. It’s feels good to know that you’re done with one step in life and moving on to the next.”
“Are you ready for the next step?” asked Namwaan.
“I’m ready,” replied Pattharanop. “I’ve never been so ready before. I’m ready for my future with…
“P’Nop,” said Pattharadanai. “Mom and Dad want you over there.”
“Okay,” said Pattharanop. “Excuse me.”
Pattharanop walked over to his parents leaving Pattharadanai and Namwaan.
“What are you just standing there for?” asked Pattharadanai. “You too.”
“Me?” asked Namwaan. “Your parents need to see me too?”
“Mai chai,” said Pattharadanai. “Your parents need to talk to you.”
Pattharadanai and Namwaan joined the rest on stage. Khun Ying Wachiratan and Khun Ying Parntong stepped up to the microphone with a wide smile.
“Welcome everyone to Pattharanop’s graduation party na ka,” began Khun Ying Wachiratan. “I would like to thank everyone for coming to celebrate Pattharanop’s special day.”
There was a round of applause.
“I would also, at this moment, take the chance to announce to everyone about another special day to look forward to,” said Khun Wachiratan.
Pattharanop began to feel uneasy. He knew there was something fishy going on otherwise his parents wouldn’t have invited so many guests.
“Khun Ying, Khun Chai Parntong, my husband and I have been discussing and are very pleased to announce the wedding of Pattharanop and Khun Noo Namwaan, ka,” said Khun Ying Wachiratan.
There was another round of applause which was even louder this time. Pattharanop felt as if it was the end of the world. He stood there dumbstruck, not knowing what to do. He didn’t want to embarrass his parents in front of all the guests. As for Pattharadanai, he stood there next to his older brother, shocked and speechless.
“We have already arranged an engagement date,” said Khun Ying Parntong. “It is scheduled for next month on the first. Proper invitations will be sent out accordingly and we are looking forward for everyone to join us for the special occasion. Thank you, ka.”

After all of the guests left, Pattharanop confronted his parents about the surprise wedding.
“How could you do that?!” he asked them angrily. “You knew I have Nada already.”
“Ta Nop!” shrieked Khun Ying Wachiratan. “How could you behave this way to us?!”
“How about you?” asked Pattharanop. “How could you and father set plans for my wedding without even talking to me about it?!”
“P’Nop, calm down,” said Pattharadanai, grabbing his brother’s arm and holding him back.
“Aye Nai, you don’t know how it feels to already have the woman of your dreams and all of a sudden, you’re to marry someone else without even knowing beforehand,” said Pattharanop.
There was a moment of silence.
“I’m not going to marry Namwaan,” said Pattharanop.
“What?” gasped Khun Ying Wachiratan.
“We already informed everyone of it and announced the engagement date,” said Khun Chai Wachiratan. “Do you want us to lose face?”
“Well have you ever thought about how I feel?” asked Pattharanop. “I love Nada only.”
“But I don’t like that girl,” said Khun Ying Wachiratan.
“You never even gave her a chance!” exclaimed Pattharanop.
“Don’t raise your voice at your mother like that,” said Khun Chai Wachiratan.
“I’m sorry,” said Pattharanop. “I don’t want to. I’m not marrying Namwaan.”
“How do you think she’ll feel and how her parents will view us if we take our words back?” asked Khun Chai Wachiratan.
“In addition to that, we’ve already invited the guests,” added Khun Ying Wachiratan.
“I don’t care,” said Pattharanop, shaking his head. “I’m not going to marry Namwaan.”
Pattharanop walked away and left the house.
“Ta Nop! Come back this instance!” shrieked Khun Ying Wachiratan.
Pattharanop ignored his mother, got in his car, and zoomed out the gates.

sarNie Juvenile
Chapter Two
Pattharanop arrived at Nada’s house later that night and decided he would tell her the truth about his wedding with Namwaan. Natcha answered the door and called out for his sister.
“P’Da, your graduation present has arrived!” he called out.
Nada appeared at the door in high spirits.
“Come in, ka,” said Nada’s mother.
“Sawadee krub, Khun Mae,” said Pattharanop.
“I didn’t think you would show up here this late,” said Khun Mae. “Well since you’re here, I’d to say congratulations.”
“Khob khun, krub,” said Pattharanop.
“Congratulations, krub P’Nop,” said Natcha.
“Thanks,” said Pattharanop. “Uh, may I speak to Nada privately for a few minutes please?”
Khun Mae and Natcha exchanged looks. Natcha raised an eyebrow and steered his mother away from Nada and Pattharanop.
“What are you doing here?” asked Nada.
Pattharanop looked for words. He didn’t want to break her heart but he didn’t know how to explain.
“Nop,” said Nada, grabbing his face with both of her hands.
“Are you hiding something from me?” asked Nada.
“Nada, before I say anything, will you please promise me that you will be strong and hang tight?” asked Pattharanop.
“What’s wrong with you?” asked Nada.
“Do you love me?” asked Pattharanop. “Will you love me forever?”
“What kind of question is that?” asked Nada. “Why are you acting so strange?”
“Answer me first,” said Pattharanop.
Nada folded her arms and turned around.
“I thought you knew the answer to those questions already,” she said.
“I do but I want to hear them straight from you,” said Pattharanop.
Nada turned back around to face Pattharanop.
“Nop, listen carefully,” Nada began. “I love you and will love you forever. Nothing will ever change that. If you’re asking me to be strong and hang tight for our future, I can do that. But, without you, I’d be lost and weak.”
Hearing those words made Pattharanop want to tear up. How was he supposed to tell her about his arranged marriage now?
“What’s wrong with you?” asked Nada. “Why are you asking me all these weird questions all of a sudden?”
“Nothing,” said Pattharanop.
He put his arms around her and held on to her tightly. Then, he planted a kiss on her forehead.
“I love you.”
“I love you too.”

Two weeks later, Nada got her first job. In order to prepare for work, Nada had to buy new work attire according to the company guidelines. Pattharanop had promised to take her but early that same morning, he called and informed her that he wouldn’t be able to make it due to a company meeting.
“I’ll accompany you,” Natcha offered.
“Okay,” said Nada.
As a graduation gift, Nada’s mother had bought her a brand new car, which was also much to Natcha’s liking as he got to drive it a lot.
“Would you like for me to drive you?” asked Natcha.
Nada handed the keys over to Natcha. Grinning broadly, Natcha hurried to the car and opened the passenger door for his sister.
“After you madam,” he said.

After a few hours in the mall, Nada told her brother that she was ready to go home. Clutching several bags in his hands, Natcha looked very tired.
“You’re not the one carrying the bags,” said Natcha, slumping onto a bench. “I’ve walked and carried all these bags for several hours now. It’s tiring, na krub Pee.”
Nada smiled and gently thumped her younger brother on the side of the head.
“You think I don’t know what’s on your mind?” asked Nada.
“You do?” asked Natcha. “What?”
“You’re hungry are you?” asked Nada.
“Oho, my sister is not only pretty but also smart,” said Natcha, pretending to shake his head in disbelief.
“Alright, let’s go grab a bite to eat,” said Nada.
When they finally got to the food court, Natcha’s clumsiness kicked in. At the sight of food, Natcha accidentally dropped a bag on a passerby.
“Oops! Sorry, krub,” he said quickly without looking up at the passerby.
It happened to be Pattharanop and Namwaan.
“P’Nop,” said Natcha.
“Nat, hurry up!” Nada called ahead.
She turned around and saw the sight of Pattharanop and Namwaan.
“Nada,” said Pattharanop. “I can explain.”
Nada didn’t give Pattharanop a chance to explain. Instead, she grabbed her brother and simply walked away.
“Who are they?” asked Namwaan, when Nada and Natcha were out of sight. “Do you know them?”
“Namwaan, I’m sorry,” said Pattharanop. “I never agreed to this wedding. I never even knew about it. I didn’t want to hurt your feelings so I’d rather not say anything at all. I’ll explain to you later.”
Pattharanop handed Namwaan the shopping bags and ran after Nada. He followed her all the way home and later found himself pleading at Nada’s bedroom door.
“Nada, please let me in so I can explain,” said Pattharanop.
He tried to sound as calm as possible. He knew that if he showed signs of panic then Nada would panic too.
“Nada, krub!” Pattharanop shouted.
Natcha appeared next to Pattharanop.
“Who was that woman?” he asked Pattharanop.
“Natcha, listen to me, what you and your sister saw today was...it’s not what you think,” said Pattharanop.
“Well if it isn’t then why are you acting like this?” asked Natcha.
“You don’t understand me,” said Pattharanop.
Finally, Nada opened the door. Tears streamed down her face as she stood there frozen in front of Pattharanop.
“You guys should clear it up,” said Natcha, walking away.
“Nada, it’s not what you think,” began Pattharanop. “I’m sorry I lied to you but…
“Who is that woman?” asked Nada, quietly.
“Her name is Namwaan,” replied Pattharanop.
“Namwaan,” Nada repeated.
Pattharanop sighed.
“We’re on the verge of getting married,” he said finally. “I don’t want to lie to you. I didn’t want you to know because I knew you wouldn’t be able to take it. I thought I could find a way out of this wedding and today, I was going to explain to Waan…
“Enough,” said Nada.
“Nada,” said Pattharanop, leaning in to hug her. “You have to listen to me.”
She pushed him away.
“Go away,” she said.
“Nada…
“GO AWAY!” she bellowed.
Pattharanop was lost in words. He backed into the wall behind him and shook his head. A tear trickled down his face.

“What?!”
Pattharadanai was shocked to hear about Pattharanop’s situation.
“Khun Nada saw you with Namwaan?” he asked his brother.
“Chai,” replied Pattharanop.
“Why didn’t you explain…
“She wouldn’t let me explain!” cried Pattharanop. “Why? Why does my life have to be like this?”
“Why don’t you try talking to Khun Waan about it?” asked Pattharadanai.
“I was going to but we ran into Nada and Natcha first,” said Pattharanop. “At that time, the only thing on my mind was explaining to Nada. I knew she would take it the wrong way.”
“It’s not too late,” said Pattharadanai.
He handed his brother his cell phone.
“Call her,” said Pattharadanai. “Call Namwaan and tell her the truth. One person being broken hearted is better than all three of you broken hearted.”
Pattharanop took the phone from his brother and called Namwaan. Before she could answer, Pattharanop ended the call.
“What are you doing?” asked Pattharadanai.
“I can’t do it,” said Pattharanop. “Something like this, it can’t just be cleared up over the phone. I must talk to her in person.”
Pattharanop rushed out of the room. He was going to do it. He was going to Namwaan’s house and tell her the truth about his relationship with Nada.
Pattharanop was about halfway to Namwaan’s house when he received a call from Natcha. His heart leapt at the incoming call. Pattharanop expected to hear and hoped that Nada would forgive him and give him a chance to explain. However, when he answered the call, Pattharanop’s heart sank a thousand feet. Natcha was crying.
“Na…Natcha, what’s going on?” asked Pattharanop.
He was so anxious that he couldn’t help stuttering.
“P’Da, P’Da is…is dead.”

Step

Mrs James Ma
I liked your ff. Will there be updates again?
LOL:) said:

Chapter Two
Pattharanop arrived at Nada’s house later that night and decided he would tell her the truth about his wedding with Namwaan. Natcha answered the door and called out for his sister.
“P’Da, your graduation present has arrived!” he called out.
Nada appeared at the door in high spirits.
“Come in, ka,” said Nada’s mother.
“Sawadee krub, Khun Mae,” said Pattharanop.
“I didn’t think you would show up here this late,” said Khun Mae. “Well since you’re here, I’d to say congratulations.”
“Khob khun, krub,” said Pattharanop.
“Congratulations, krub P’Nop,” said Natcha.
“Thanks,” said Pattharanop. “Uh, may I speak to Nada privately for a few minutes please?”
Khun Mae and Natcha exchanged looks. Natcha raised an eyebrow and steered his mother away from Nada and Pattharanop.
“What are you doing here?” asked Nada.
Pattharanop looked for words. He didn’t want to break her heart but he didn’t know how to explain.
“Nop,” said Nada, grabbing his face with both of her hands.
“Are you hiding something from me?” asked Nada.
“Nada, before I say anything, will you please promise me that you will be strong and hang tight?” asked Pattharanop.
“What’s wrong with you?” asked Nada.
“Do you love me?” asked Pattharanop. “Will you love me forever?”
“What kind of question is that?” asked Nada. “Why are you acting so strange?”
“Answer me first,” said Pattharanop.
Nada folded her arms and turned around.
“I thought you knew the answer to those questions already,” she said.
“I do but I want to hear them straight from you,” said Pattharanop.
Nada turned back around to face Pattharanop.
“Nop, listen carefully,” Nada began. “I love you and will love you forever. Nothing will ever change that. If you’re asking me to be strong and hang tight for our future, I can do that. But, without you, I’d be lost and weak.”
Hearing those words made Pattharanop want to tear up. How was he supposed to tell her about his arranged marriage now?
“What’s wrong with you?” asked Nada. “Why are you asking me all these weird questions all of a sudden?”
“Nothing,” said Pattharanop.
He put his arms around her and held on to her tightly. Then, he planted a kiss on her forehead.
“I love you.”
“I love you too.”

Two weeks later, Nada got her first job. In order to prepare for work, Nada had to buy new work attire according to the company guidelines. Pattharanop had promised to take her but early that same morning, he called and informed her that he wouldn’t be able to make it due to a company meeting.
“I’ll accompany you,” Natcha offered.
“Okay,” said Nada.
As a graduation gift, Nada’s mother had bought her a brand new car, which was also much to Natcha’s liking as he got to drive it a lot.
“Would you like for me to drive you?” asked Natcha.
Nada handed the keys over to Natcha. Grinning broadly, Natcha hurried to the car and opened the passenger door for his sister.
“After you madam,” he said.

After a few hours in the mall, Nada told her brother that she was ready to go home. Clutching several bags in his hands, Natcha looked very tired.
“You’re not the one carrying the bags,” said Natcha, slumping onto a bench. “I’ve walked and carried all these bags for several hours now. It’s tiring, na krub Pee.”
Nada smiled and gently thumped her younger brother on the side of the head.
“You think I don’t know what’s on your mind?” asked Nada.
“You do?” asked Natcha. “What?”
“You’re hungry are you?” asked Nada.
“Oho, my sister is not only pretty but also smart,” said Natcha, pretending to shake his head in disbelief.
“Alright, let’s go grab a bite to eat,” said Nada.
When they finally got to the food court, Natcha’s clumsiness kicked in. At the sight of food, Natcha accidentally dropped a bag on a passerby.
“Oops! Sorry, krub,” he said quickly without looking up at the passerby.
It happened to be Pattharanop and Namwaan.
“P’Nop,” said Natcha.
“Nat, hurry up!” Nada called ahead.
She turned around and saw the sight of Pattharanop and Namwaan.
“Nada,” said Pattharanop. “I can explain.”
Nada didn’t give Pattharanop a chance to explain. Instead, she grabbed her brother and simply walked away.
“Who are they?” asked Namwaan, when Nada and Natcha were out of sight. “Do you know them?”
“Namwaan, I’m sorry,” said Pattharanop. “I never agreed to this wedding. I never even knew about it. I didn’t want to hurt your feelings so I’d rather not say anything at all. I’ll explain to you later.”
Pattharanop handed Namwaan the shopping bags and ran after Nada. He followed her all the way home and later found himself pleading at Nada’s bedroom door.
“Nada, please let me in so I can explain,” said Pattharanop.
He tried to sound as calm as possible. He knew that if he showed signs of panic then Nada would panic too.
“Nada, krub!” Pattharanop shouted.
Natcha appeared next to Pattharanop.
“Who was that woman?” he asked Pattharanop.
“Natcha, listen to me, what you and your sister saw today was...it’s not what you think,” said Pattharanop.
“Well if it isn’t then why are you acting like this?” asked Natcha.
“You don’t understand me,” said Pattharanop.
Finally, Nada opened the door. Tears streamed down her face as she stood there frozen in front of Pattharanop.
“You guys should clear it up,” said Natcha, walking away.
“Nada, it’s not what you think,” began Pattharanop. “I’m sorry I lied to you but…
“Who is that woman?” asked Nada, quietly.
“Her name is Namwaan,” replied Pattharanop.
“Namwaan,” Nada repeated.
Pattharanop sighed.
“We’re on the verge of getting married,” he said finally. “I don’t want to lie to you. I didn’t want you to know because I knew you wouldn’t be able to take it. I thought I could find a way out of this wedding and today, I was going to explain to Waan…
“Enough,” said Nada.
“Nada,” said Pattharanop, leaning in to hug her. “You have to listen to me.”
She pushed him away.
“Go away,” she said.
“Nada…
“GO AWAY!” she bellowed.
Pattharanop was lost in words. He backed into the wall behind him and shook his head. A tear trickled down his face.

“What?!”
Pattharadanai was shocked to hear about Pattharanop’s situation.
“Khun Nada saw you with Namwaan?” he asked his brother.
“Chai,” replied Pattharanop.
“Why didn’t you explain…
“She wouldn’t let me explain!” cried Pattharanop. “Why? Why does my life have to be like this?”
“Why don’t you try talking to Khun Waan about it?” asked Pattharadanai.
“I was going to but we ran into Nada and Natcha first,” said Pattharanop. “At that time, the only thing on my mind was explaining to Nada. I knew she would take it the wrong way.”
“It’s not too late,” said Pattharadanai.
He handed his brother his cell phone.
“Call her,” said Pattharadanai. “Call Namwaan and tell her the truth. One person being broken hearted is better than all three of you broken hearted.”
Pattharanop took the phone from his brother and called Namwaan. Before she could answer, Pattharanop ended the call.
“What are you doing?” asked Pattharadanai.
“I can’t do it,” said Pattharanop. “Something like this, it can’t just be cleared up over the phone. I must talk to her in person.”
Pattharanop rushed out of the room. He was going to do it. He was going to Namwaan’s house and tell her the truth about his relationship with Nada.
Pattharanop was about halfway to Namwaan’s house when he received a call from Natcha. His heart leapt at the incoming call. Pattharanop expected to hear and hoped that Nada would forgive him and give him a chance to explain. However, when he answered the call, Pattharanop’s heart sank a thousand feet. Natcha was crying.
“Na…Natcha, what’s going on?” asked Pattharanop.
He was so anxious that he couldn’t help stuttering.
“P’Da, P’Da is…is dead.”