When Music Calls for Love [Chpater 21: COMPLETE]

kutefirstlove

sarNie Juvenile
When Music Calls for Love
Continue Chapter Five

"How can you not give me any chance, you gave her a chance to love you." cried Ariel. With this question, Henry stood there quiet. "You're not being fair." cried Ariel.
"I'm--"
"Sorry doesn't work with this kind of situation." Ariel interuppted Henry. Henry didn't know what to said.
"I'll take you home, Sana and Ja probably left already." said Henry.
"I can go home by myself." Ariel walk away from Henry.

[at Sana's house]
Henry lay flat on Sana's bed.

[flashback]

"How can you not give me any chance, you gave her a chance to love you." cried Ariel. "You're not being fair."

[end of flashback]

"I'm trap. She got me." [Henry cover his face with his hands]
"Huh? What?" Sana ask.
"She's right. I'm not being fair."
"Ariel? Don't worried, she'll get over fast." reply Sana. [Henry sat up]
"What am i doing wrong, Sana?" Henry ask.
"I don't know." said Sana as he enter the bathroom.

[flashback]

"I'm sorry, but i can't date you any longer." said Henry. Hebe look at Henry.
"Henry." said Hebe.
"I don't want to fall in love." said Henry.
"I want to love you." Hebe yell at it started raining. "I don't care what you do, i want to be with you. i want to love you." cried Hebe as she lower her voice.
"Idiot." cried Henry as he pull Hebe and hug her into his arms. "I'm sorry." he whispered. "I promise we'll be together."

[end of flashback]

"I gave Hebe another chance because i couldn't let her go." thought Henry. "But Ariel is different. She's not Hebe, but why do i feel the same feelings towards her like when i have for Hebe?" [Henry lay back down on the bed] "What should i do? Give Ariel a chance?"

to be continue chapter six
=1

kutefirstlove

sarNie Juvenile
Chapter Six

[sunday]
Sana woke Henry up.
"Eh, Henry wake up. Oy, Henry. Henry." Sana yell shaking Henry. Henry kick Sana off the bed.
"What?" Henry reply covering his head with his pillow.
"What was that for?" Sana ask getting up. "Anyways, hurry up and wake up."
"For what? It's Sunday, that's why i'm waking you up." Herny sat up.
"what?"
"I just got a phone call from Ja."
"Yeah?" Henry ask.
"Ariel's going back to America." Henry's eyes grew big. Henry and Sana rushing out of the door.
"Why didn't you wait me up early?" Henry yell.
"I did, but you wouldn't. Now don't blame me for this."

[Henry's point of view]

[as he is driving]
What is this? Why am i so worried? It's just Ariel. I can't even give her a chance, why am i going after her? What's wrong with me? I can't stop the car. Or is it that i like Ariel. Have my heart forgotten Hebe already?

[Back to author]

"Oy, Henry drive slower." Sana yell. "You're driving too fast. It's just Ariel."
"You're right, it's just Ariel." Henry yell back. "But i don't understand, something's telling me i can't drive slower, i have to stop Ariel."
"What?"
"I think i like Ariel, Sana."
"You like what? I can't hear you, the wind's blowing to hard."

to be continue chapter six....
(sorry, i'm in a rush now.
i'll continue chapter six when i get back.)
=1

Continue Chapter Six

[at the airport]
Henry dash into the airport without waiting for Sana.
"Henry wait up." Sana yell trying to catch his breath.
"I don't know what this mean, but i can't lose Ariel." Henry said to himself. He search everywhere, after four whole hours he couldn't find Ariel. Henry walk over to Sana.
"No?" Sana ask. Herny didn't answer Sana. "I guess she wasn't meant to be yours. Let's go." Sana got up and started walking. Henry stood up.
"Henry?" Ariel call from behind. Henry turn around.
"I can't lose her." Henry said to himself as he ran over to Ariel and hig her into his arms.
"Henry?" Ariel whispered in shock. Henry push Ariel back. "What's going on? What are you doing here?"
"Henry." Sana call running over to Henry and Ariel.
"Why are you going?" Henry ask.
"Going? Going where?" Ariel ask.
"America." reply Sana. "Is it because Henry didn't give you a chance? Don't go, i'll ask Henry to give you a chance. Early when we were driving here, he told me he liked you." Ariel look at Herny. Henry look away blushing.

"What?" Sana ask Ariel in shock. "You weren't planning on leaving? You were just sending one of your cousin off?" Ariel nod her head yes. Henry sigh. "Henry, i'm sorry. I didn't meant to lie to you, i didn't know." Ariel stop walking and look at Henry.
"If i really did go, will you said you'll give me a chance?" Ariel ask. Henry look at Ariel. “What if she doesn’t come back?” Ariel ask.
“I’ll give up on her and I’ll date you.” said Henry. “To tell the truth I did like you after all.”

to be continue chapter seven
=1

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
omng....so henry's falling for ariel...no...if hebe comes back i think i have to punch her back....noo....their relationship is starting to develop...omg..can't wait....he really admits he like her...how sweet...

kutefirstlove

sarNie Juvenile
When Music Calls for Love.
Chapter Seven

[One month pass]
[at school, there was a school trip]
"Is Henry going?" Ja ask Sana.
"He should be here." reply Sana. "But i don't know. He usually doesn't go on school trip with us. What about Ariel?"
"She said she's going." Ja reply.
"Ja. Sana." yell Ariel. Ja and Sana turn around, and found Henry with Ariel.
"What is this?" Sana ask walking over to Henry. "Huh?"
"What?" Henry ask blushing.
"You two are holding hands." said Ja. Ariel smile.
"We're dating afterall." Ariel reply.
"Really?" Sana ask Henry. Sana hug Henry into his arms. "Awesome. Now i won't have to worrid about you being lonely." Henry push Sana off.
"We should go inside the bus." said Henry pulling Ariel away from Sana and Ja.

[in the bus]
Henry was sitting with Sana, and Ja and Ariel were sitting together.
"Eh, Ariel, how come you're not sitting with Henry?" Ja ask. Ariel look at Henry.
"He seems to be really tired." Ariel reply. "I should let him rest. We'll talk more when we get to the beach." Ja smile at Ariel.
"I'm glad you came into Henry's life. He seems much more happy." Ariel smile at Ja and turn back to look at Henry. Henry didn't look at Ariel at all.

[reach the beach]
Henry walk out with his friend, and did't wait for Ariel. Ariel and Ja walk out together.
"Ariel, are you and Henry really dating?" Ja ask. Ariel look at Ja.
"Well, we are of course. I talk to him, and he said he'll give me a chance." reply Ariel.
"But he seem not to be enjoying it." Ja said.
"Maybe he's just tired." said Ariel.

[a few hours later]
Henry and Ariel haven't even talk to each other, nor did Henry look at Ariel once.
"Oy, Henry, aren't you going to spend time with Ariel?" Sana ask. Henry look at Ariel. Ariel was looking him.
"Why?" Henry ask.
"Well, you guys are dating afterall. Enjoy yourself." Henry smile and walk over Ariel.
"Ariel, he's walking over here." said Ja.
"I know." Ariel reply.
"Ariel." said Henry. "Wanna go swimming?" he ask. Ariel smile.
“Let’s go have dinner first then.” said Ariel. “It’s our first date after all.” Henry fake a smile at Ariel.
"Alright." he reply. Ariel smile at him.

[restuarant?(not sure how you spell it.sorry)]

"What do you want to eat?" Henry ask. Ariel smile.
"Anything is fine." reply Ariel. Henry giggles. "What? What's wrong?" Ariel ask.
"Oh nothing. When you said, "Anything is fine." just remind me of when you said, "Anything where is fine." laugh Henry.

[flashback]

"Are you hungry?" Henry ask. Ariel look at Henry and shook her head no. "Then we should go somewhere else." Ariel nod her head yes. They got up and left the ice cream shop. "Where do you want to go?"
"Anywhere is fine." reply Ariel. Henry stop walking. Ariel stop and look at Henry. "What's wrong?" she ask.
"Well, you said anywhere is fine." said Henry blushing. Ariel started blushing.
"I didn't meant it like that." said Ariel turning away.

[end of flashback]

[after eating]
"Can we go swimming now?" Henry ask. Ariel smile at Henry.
"What's with the rush?" Ariel ask.
"It's going to be dark soon." Henry reply.
"We still have tomorrow." Ariel reply.
"Alright. Tomrrow then. Let's go. I'll send you off to your room." Henry and Ariel got up. Henry hold our his hands to Ariel. Ariel grab his hand. As they started walking Henry bump into someone. Henry grab her arms so she wouldn't fall.
"Oy, Hen--" yell Sana as he looked shock too.
"What's wrong, Sana?" Ja ask as she ran up to Sana. Sana didn't said anything to Ja. Ja turn to look at Ariel and Henry, and looked shock too.
“Hebe?” whispered Henry as Ariel slowly let go of Henry’s arm.

to be continue chapter eight.
=1

jeeja

Miss SMILES :D
Henry could b sweet at times, but dang Hebe's back.
wat is he gonna do 2 Ariel now???

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
omg..this aint happening...no...way...they've meet...noooo...omg...what going to happen with ariel n henry's relationship...:( please update soon......

kutefirstlove

sarNie Juvenile
Chapter Eight

“Hebe?” whispered Henry as Ariel slowly let go of Henry’s arm. Ja and Sana look at each other, and back to Hebe.
"Henry." said Hebe with a smile on her face. Henry slowly let go of Hebe. He grab onto Ariel's hand as Ariel was about to step back away from him. Hebe's eyes watch Henry's hand as he grab Ariel's hand. "Hen--"
"Sorry." said Henry. "Let's go Ariel." Henry pull Ariel and walk away, but Ariel pull Henry back. Henry look at Ariel. Sana and Ja walk over to them too.
"Long time, Hebe." said Ja. Hebe look at Ja and Sana and smile at them.
"That smile." Henry thought to himself.

[flashback]

"Let’s meet again, Henry.” said Hebe. Henry turn to look at Hebe. Hebe smile and put her head on his shoulder. "Can you said you love me once?" Henry smile.
"No." said Henry. Hebe got up. Henry got up after her.
"Why not?"
"There's always next time." Henry reply.
"But what if there's no next time? What if tomorrow we won't see each other?" Henry grab onto Hebe's hands.
"There's always a tomorrow for us, Hebe."

[end of flashback]

"Herny, are you alright?" Ariel ask. Henry look at Ariel and hug her.
"I'm sorry." Henry whispered.
"For what?"
"I'm sorry." Henry repeated.

to be continue chapter 8.
=1

jeeja

can't wait 4 the continue of this chapter, what will Hebe do, since Henry is chosing Ariel????

kutefirstlove

sarNie Juvenile
Continue Chapter Eight
(Sorry it took awhile)

[the next day][still on school trip]
Henry walk outside to take some fresh air. As he was about to turn around and walk back inside, he spoted Hebe standing by the water.
"Hebe?" Henry whispered. "She's gotten so skiiny for the pass few years." he thought. [zoom up to Hebe's face] "I miss Hebe." Henry said.
"Henry?" Ariel yell. Hebe open her eyes and realize Henry was standing right next to her. Henry look at Hebe. Ariel ran over to Henry and grab his arm.
"I'm sorry." said Hebe.
"Let's go back inside." said Ariel pulling henry away. Henry follow Ariel back inside.

[inside]
"Ariel I--" said Henry. Ariel push Henry's arm away.
"If you still love her," said Ariel.
"I--"
"Why did you dump her?” ask Ariel.
“I didn’t. We just couldn’t be together. We were separated by fate.” reply Henry. Ariel turn to face Henry.
"Tell me you love me." she said. Henry stares into Ariel's eyes.
"I--"

[flashback]

"Can you said you love me once?" Henry smile.
"No." said Henry. Hebe got up. Henry got up after her.
"Why not?"

[end of flashback]

"Ariel, I--"

[flashback]

"I want to love you." Hebe yell at it started raining. "I don't care what you do, i want to be with you. i want to love you." cried Hebe as she lower her voice.
"Idiot." cried Henry as he pull Hebe and hug her into his arms. "I'm sorry." he whispered. "I promise we'll be together."

[end of flashback]

"I--Ariel, I--I'm sorry." Henry said. Ariel slap him right away.
"I hate you." Ariel yell with anger and tears in her eyes as she ran away.

[two days later][packing home from school trip]
"Oy, Henry?" said Sana. henry look at Sana. "What's wrong with you and Ariel? You haven't talk ever since the second day of the trip." Henry look at Ariel, but spoted Hebe far distance behind Ariel instead.
"Sana, i'll be right back." Henry walk towards Ariel, pull her by the arm, and drah her walking toward Hebe.
"Oy, Henry the bus is leaving soon." Sana yell.
"Henry." Ariel shouted. "Henry, where are you taking me?" Henry and Ariel reach Hebe.
"Hebe." said Henry. Hebe turn around, and found Henry and Ariel standing behind her. Henry look at Ariel and then back to Hebe.
“I’m sorry, Hebe, but now I love Ariel.” said Henry. Hebe fake a smile at Henry and Ariel. Ariel look at Henry.
"Henry?" Ariel whispered.
"I love Ariel." Henry repeat himself. Henry turn to face Ariel. "Ariel, i love you."
"henry." cried Ariel. Ariel hug Henry. Henry hug Ariel back.
"I'm sorry, i must go." said Hebe as she turn away from them with tears in her eyes. Henry look at Hebe.
"I'm sorry." Henry said to himself. "I'm sorry, Hebe, Ariel."

to be continue chapter nine...
=]

kutefirstlove

sarNie Juvenile
Chapter Nine

[flashback]

"Where's all my beer?" yell Henry's father as he was kicking Henry.
"I don't know, dad." Henry cried. "i don't know."
"Don't try to lie to me." his dad yell. "where did you hide them?" He pull Henry from the shirt. "Where are they?"
"I dont't know." Henry's dad raise up his hand to slap Henry as Hebe ran in front to protect Henry.
"Stop." Hebe cried. His dad look at Hebe.
"Who's this?" He push Henry away. "Who are you?"
"Please don't hurt Henry." Hebe cried. "I'll give you money to buy you your beer." Hebe look into her bag and handed Henry's father some money.
"You have such a cute girlfriend. Thanks." his dad walk off. Hebe turn around and ran over to Henry.
"Henry, are you alright?" Hebe ask. Henry look at Hebe and push her away. He got up. Hebe ran up to him. "Henry."
"Why did you give him money?" Henry yell. "I didn't want him drinking that's why i threw them all out. Why did you have to give him money?"
"I--" cried Hebe. Henry turn away. "I just didn't want you getting hurt." Henry sigh, and pull Hebe and hug her tight in his arms.
"I'm sorry." he said. "i didn't mean to yell at you."
"I understand."

[end of flashback]

"Hebe?" Henry whispered. "Let us end."

[the next day]
"Henry." Ariel yell. "Let's go out today."
"I can't." reply Henry. "I have plans for today already."
"Oh, alright. I'll ask Ja then." Ariel hung up the phone, and sigh. "Guess i won't see him today then."

[at the mall]
"Hey, Henry what about this one?" Sana ask. "Ariel might like this one." Henry look at the necklace in Sana's hand. It was a crystal music note.
"Sorry, but that one is sold, and the owner is coming to get it soon." said a lady who works there. Henry handed the necklace back the the lady. "There's other pretty necklace beside this one too." Henry and Sana turn to look at other necklace.
"Noi." Hebe call.
"You're here." she reply. "Your necklace is ready." She handed Hebe the crystal music note.
"Thanks." Henry turn back around as Hebe turn around too.
"Hebe?" Henry said. Hebe fake a smile at Henry and Sana.

[ice cream shop]
Henry, and Hebe sat facing each other.
"Hebe?" said Henry. Hebe look at Henry. "I'm--"
"You don't have to apologize again." Hebe said. "I've heard your apologize enough."
"Can you answer my question?"
"What else is there to answer?" Hebe ask.
"Why didn'y you came?"
"Henry?" Ariel yell. Henry turn around and found Ariel standing there. Ariel walk over to Hebe and Henry. "You told me you have plan with your friends? I didn't thought it be her."
"Ariel, it's not what you think." Henry said.
"How can you do this to me?" Ariel cried. "We're dating, Henry. You told me you love me, why are you still meeting this girl?" Hebe slap Ariel right away.
"Don't said anything like that to Henry." Hebe yell.

to be continue...
=1

kutefirstlove

sarNie Juvenile
Chapter Ten

"Henry's mine." Ariel whispered. "He's not yours anymore." Hebe stared at Henry.
"I'm sorry." Hebe said as she walk away. Ariel look at Henry and walk away too.
"Ariel." Henry call. Herny look at Ja. "Please talk to Ariel for me."
"I'll try to." Ja reply.

[the next day, at school]
"Aren't you going to explain anything to Ariel?" Sana ask.
"You're the one who have to help me explain." said Henry. "You were with me there, why don't you just help explain it to Ariel that i didn't went there with Hebe."
"Oh right. Why didn't i help explain."
"Idiot." Henry said as he hit Sana on the head.
"I'll go right now." Sana walk towards Ariel and Ja. Henry smile and turn around as he bump into someone.
"I'm so--" He look up and found Hebe in front of him. "Hebe?"
"Henry." Ariel ask as she ran up to Henry. "Sana just told me what happen that day." Ariel grab Henry's arm. "i'm sorry." Ariel then realize Hebe standing there. She look back at Henry.
"Hebe?" Ja yell as she ran over. "You're here early."
"Ja?" said Ariel. "What is she doing here?"
"Uh--the principle told me yesterday that Hebe is going to school here with us and that i take care of her." Henry and Ariel look at Hebe. Hebe smile at them.
"I'm sorry about yesterday." said Hebe. "I slap you."
"Henry, let's go." said Ariel pulling Henry away. henry look at Hebe, and walk away with Ariel.
"So, Hebe where do you want to know about first?" Ja ask.
"Anything is fine." Hebe reply.

[during lunch]
Ja and Hebe walk over to Henry, Ariel, and Sana. Sana ran up to Ja.
"Why did you bring Hebe along?" Sana whispered.
"Why?" Ja ask.
"You know why."
"But the principle said i have to take good care of Hebe." Hebe look at Ja. "Hebe, sit here." Ja sat next to Hebe, Sana sat across from Ja, and Henry and Ariel sat next to Sana's left.
"i don't have to introduce you guys to each other since you guys already know one another, right?" Ja ask.
"Hi, Hebe." said Sana. Hebe look at Sana and smile. "So why did you come back?" Henry look at Hebe, and Ariel look at Henry.
"I didn't want to stay there." Hebe reply.
"Then why did you go in the first place?" Henry ask. Hebe lookat Henry.
"It wasn't a choice." said Hebe. Ariel got up.
"I'm not hungry anymore." Ariel walk away. Henry look at Ariel. Sana kick Henry.
"Go after her." Sana whispered. Henry got up and ran after Ariel.
"I'm sorry." Hebe said. "I shouldn't have said things like that."
"It's not your fault, Hebe." said Sana. "They're dating afterall. Ariel's allow to get jealous of Henry."

to be continue chapter ten....
=1

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
argh... hebe gets me mad...she needs to go away...so annoying...i want to shake henry out of his cocoon too... he needs to be with Ariel....feel sad for ariel...the guy has to do sumthing about it...

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
omg!! i finally caught up!! omg!! ahhh.. i find ariel so annoying!!! argh!!..

hmm.. by chance is hebe sick or something? ahaha i've been watching too many dramas lol..

kutefirstlove

sarNie Juvenile
Chapter Eleven

[after school]
Hebe walk out of the front gate, and saw Henry and Ariel walking out together happily. Henry stop walking as he saw Hebe. Ariel look at Hebe and then to Henry.
"Henry, let's go." said Ariel. Henry look at Ariel, and walk away with her.
"Henry." Hebe whispered.

"Hello, Henry, is it?" Ariel asking.
"Ariel? Yeah, it's me." Henry reply through the phone.
"Are you free tomorrow? It's weekend." said Ariel.
"I'm sorry, Ariel, but i can't go with you tomorrow. I have to go see my dad." Henry reply.
"Alright." Ariel hung up the phone. She paused for a few seconds. "Aaaaahhhh!!!" she yell throwing the phone across the room. "You're always busy on weekends." she cried.

[Henry reaches his house]
He stood in front of the door for a long time.
"Should i go in?" he ask himself. "or not?" Just then belongings started flying out of the house.
"Where are my beers?" his dad yell. "Where are they?" His dad kick the door open. [saw Henry, and walks over to him. grab Henry by the shirt] "Where? Where are they?"
"Dad, I--I don't know." Henry reply. He pushes Henry to the ground.
"You don't know? You just throw them away again, huh? Where did you throw them? To where, Henry? Where?"
"Dad, listen, I--"
"I won't listen to you at all. You're just like your mother always lying to me. You and your mother always lie to me every time i have beers in the house."
"It's not like that, Dad. Mom and i really love you."
"You lair--" [his dad grab a broken chair raise it in the air. "you're just trying to make up excuse just like your mother." [his dad swing it towards Henry, Henry closes his eyes]
"Stop." [Henry slowly open his eyes]
"He--Hebe?" Henry whispered.
"Please don't hurt Henry." Hebe beg. "I'll--" Henry got up and pull Hebe behind him.
"You again?" his dad ask. "I thought you dump Henry?" Henry look at Hebe.
"What are you doing here?" Henry ask.
"Henry, I--"
"That's great. Give it to me. Give me money, and i won't hurt Henry. Give money to me." He walk towards Hebe trying to grab Hebe's hand.
"Aaaaahhh." Hebe screamed.
"Dad." Henry said. "Stop it."
"Give me the money. I won't hurt Henry."
"Henry." Hebe cried grabing onto Henry's arm really tight. Henry look at Hebe.
"Dad, stop it. I'll give you the money." His dad look at him.
"Where's the money?" Henry look at Hebe. Henry pull out his wallet. His dad grab the wallet and took all the money out and walk away. Henry look at Hebe.
"Henry, I--" Henry grab Hebe by the arm and walk away. "Henry." Hebe yell. Henry stop walking, and drop Hebe's hand. "I'm sorry."
"It's my fault." Henry said.
"No, it's my own fault. I always cause too much trouble for you. I'm sorry."
"What are you doing here?"
"I don't know." Hebe reply. Henry look at Hebe. "I was just walking around, and when i realize it, i was there. I'll leave now." Henry grab Hebe's hand before she left.
"Hebe?" Henry whispered.
“It was fate that separated us, and it was fate that we weren’t meant to be, Henry.” said Hebe as she slowly walk away from Henry’s side.
"Why didn't you come?" Henry yell after Hebe. Hebe stop, and turn back towards Henry. She smile at him.
"Does it matter if you know the truth? What can be change?"
"Hebe, I--"
"Nothing can be change even if you now know the answer to your question." Hebe continue walking away.

[at Sana's house]
Henry sat on the sofa all by himself thinking.

[flashback]
"Stop." [Henry slowly open his eyes]
"He--Hebe?" Henry whispered.
"Please don't hurt Henry." Hebe beg.

[new flashback]

"Stop." Hebe cried. His dad look at Hebe.

"Please don't hurt Henry." Hebe cried. "I'll give you money to buy you your beer."

"I--" cried Hebe. Henry turn away. "I just didn't want you getting hurt." Henry sigh, and pull Hebe and hug her tight in his arms.

"Nothing can be change even if you now know the answer to your question." Hebe continue walking away.

“It was fate that separated us, and it was fate that we weren’t meant to be, Henry.” said Hebe as she slowly walk away from Henry’s side.

[end of flashback]

"Hebe?" Henry whispered. "What are you trying to do with me? I'm going crazy."

to be continue....
=1

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
aiyah... im very curious as to why she didnt come back to henry >_<.. ahhh lol..

eek.. im hating ariel .. she's too clingy.. argh!!!

kutefirstlove

sarNie Juvenile
Chapter Twevle

[the next day]
Ariel call Henry again. No answer.
"What is Henry doing now? It's really late now, he's not up yet?" Ariel ask herself. "I'll call Sana instead then."
"Hello?" Sana answer.
"Sana, is Henry there?" Ariel ask.
"Henry?" Sana look at his bed. "Henry, it's Ariel." Sana whispered.
"Tell her i'm not here." Henry whispered back.
"Henry said--oh wait, he's not here."
"Oh, alright then. Thanks." Ariel hung up the phone.
"Why are you hiding from Ariel?" Sana ask.
"I'm not hiding." reply Henry. "I just didn't want her to ask too many questions. She's going to ask where i went yesterday. I don't want to lied to her."
"Then don't lied."
"You want me to tell her that yesterday, i met Hebe?"
"You went to see Hebe?" Sana ask.
"No." Henry reply. "i met her at my father's house.
"At your father's house? Why was she there?'
"I dont know, she said she was just wondering, and just realize she was there."
"I don't think so." Sana said. "Why would she just wonder off and be at your house? There must be something wrong." Henry look at Hebe.
"You think so?" Sana nod his head yes.

As Ariel arrive at Sana's house, she saw Henry rush out the door, and his car away. Ariel walk over to Sana.
"Where is Henry going?" she ask.
"To see He--Ariel?" Sana paused. "What are you doing here?"
"You said Henry wasn't here."
"Well, he just came and then just left right now."
"Don't lied to me, where is Henry going?"
"I--I don't--'
"Don't tell me you don't know. He's seeing Hebe again, right?"
"Ariel."
"I saw them yesterday." Ariel started crying.
"Ariel, I'm sorry."
"It's not your fault." Ariel wiped off her tears. "It's just that i'm not good enough for Henry."

[Henry arrive at his house again]

As Henry was about to open the door--
"I won't let Henry know about this." Hebe said.
"Don't tell Henry anything." said Henry's dad. "I don't want Henry to know."
"I understand." Hebe open the door, and found Henry standing in front of the door. "Henry?" Henry grab Hebe's hand walk away. "Henry, let go." Hebe pull her hand away from Henry.
"This is why, right?" Henry whispered.
"What?" Hebe ask. Ariel and Sana arrive.
"This is the only reason why, right?"
"What are you talking about, Henry?" Hebe yell. Henry grab her my the arm.
"You were cheating with my dad behind my back." Henry whishpered. Hebe's eyes open big.
"Hebe cheated on Henry with his dad?" Ariel ask. Hebe push Henry away, and slap him. Henry laugh.
"I hate you." Henry whispered.
"Don't love me, Henry." Hebe said. "I never beg you to love me, but ask." Hebe lower her voice. "I'm sorry." Hebe ran off. Henry saw Ariel and Sana. He walk over to Ariel, and pull her by the hand and walk away.
"Henry." Ariel said. "Henry." Henry stop and hug Ariel into his arms.
"I'm sorry, Ariel. I'm sorry." Ariel hug him.
"It's alright. It's alright, Henry. You still have me."

to be continue...
=1

jeeja

i agree w/ Aiko...i'm also hating Ariel, she always all over Henry.

confusion...argh...i'm so mad at Henry, dude she's not getting w/ ur papa, she's trying to make ur life easier for u. >_<

I pity Hebe, for what ever reason she has for leaving Henry i know it's gonna make Henry regret one day if he truly decides to get w/ Ariel...

haha, i've been watching too many drama these days too, Hebe n Henry's father is hiddin' somethings from him.

finally caught up :D