When Was The Last Time...

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
When I attended a friend's birthday, I only knew few people there. The good thing is I was with another friend though we were sitting at a table with other visitors, we just talked to each other.

WWTLT you sang at a karaoke?

p. Zoua

sarNie Oldmaid
That's good. I dislike it when I get invited to go somewhere and get left hanging lol that's why I don't like hangouts unless it's with the actual people I know. LOLXD
lol Last time I sang at a karoake was probably like few years back at my cousin's house party. lol been awhile but at the same time I don't like singing.

WWTLT you were offended by someone?

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
Earlier we went to a restaurant that we haven't been before and I end up liking their food :D

WWTLT you updated your resume?

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
Never experienced it yet, when I went out of the country before, it is for tour purposes

WWTLT you cried while watching a movie or series?

p. Zoua

sarNie Oldmaid
hmmm...the last time I cried was when I was watching Empress of China when Zhinu died and that was like few months ago. I usually am not as sensitive lol

WWTLT someone broke your heart?

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
High school days, the man I fell in love with avoided me when he found it out from someone else but now we're good and he apologized before we graduated.

WWTLT you got rejected at an interview?

p. Zoua

sarNie Oldmaid
lol about a month ago, but it's ok. I got a way better job. lol

WWTLT you had to deal with a lazy person?

p. Zoua

sarNie Oldmaid
lol Yesterday when I was unprepared for writing a number on the board and had to ask a co worker for a pen.

WWTLT someone pissed you off?

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
The other night, I was reading a secret files page of our former school where we can send anonymous confessions related to our experiences in school (handled by some alumni or current students I guess) then someone confessed that she is thankful that she didn't take up tourism and accused some tourism students of being able to have time to "sleep around and flirt" and then told that what we only do is memorize places. As an alumna I am so pissed I want to slap the hell out of her!!!

WWTLT you felt sad because you weren't able to achieve something you wanted?

p. Zoua

sarNie Oldmaid
hahaha whoever that person is, is close minded person. They only know and hear and have yet to experience, yet they are judging already. Unless she was a tourism student herself and has already done those things already so to know. XD
But anyways, today. I feel discouraged b/c at my work place everyone in training seems to be catching on fast except me and the trainer had to pull me aside and tell me that I seem to be making a lot of mistakes lol but I guess I was rushing a bit in the morning so probably just need to slow down a bit.

WWTLT you took advice from another person?

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
You'll get there :D

Wayback April me and one of my closest female friends and I ate at a burger shop and then she told me to be happy and slow down and not treat finding a job as a race.

WWTLT you saw a funny video?

p. Zoua

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks :) hmm...Like two weeks ago. lol now days it's just fb and memes for me XD

WWTLT you told a joke?

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
A few weeks ago, I asked if the yearbook is already available but it's not yet -_-

WWTLT you went to the gym?