Where Are They Now? Stars Who Have Faded from the Entertainment Industry

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Translated article from Gossipstar: http://gossipstar.mthai.com/gossip-content/52970
Do You Still Remember Rang Rattatammanoon, the Long Hair Policeman?

In the past, there was no one who did not recognized Rang Rattatammanoon. He entered the industry after winning the Domon Man model competition in 1993. He maintained this title for so long that he began receiving many lakorn offers. Whether it be lakorn Neung Roi Sip-et Tong Neung, Ngern Ngern Ngern, Look Sao Gamnan, Nai Hoi Tamin, Poo Sohm Fao Sap, Braet Wat Sutat, Yor Praklin, Keu Hata Krong Pipope, and many more, including his present lakorns which are almost on air, along with future works for lakorn Kaan Krang Neung Nai Hua Jai.

Let's turn back the hands of time to review the past. Rang was the leading man in many women's hearts. His most prominent role was as a long hair narcotic cop in lakorn Neung Roi Sib-et Tong Neung. He continuously over-worked himself until he felt that his body was beginning to deteriorate. As a result, he decided to further his studies and received both his bachelors and masters from Krirk University. He then invested in doing business with his friend. It brought in enough income for him to live life well until presently while raising his 9 year old daughter Omploy. You can say that he has a very loving and warm family.

cr: as tagged

He legit looks so weird now after having seen him in Karn La Krung Neung Nai Hua Jai. It looks like he got a bad PS job or something.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
These two 90's hotties are not hotties no more haha. I showed my mom and grandma Patson and Bee and they were surprised how much these two have aged. Pat has the same face, just a little wider than when he was younger. While Bee looks like a pumpkin, how sad, he was so gorgeous back in the day.

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
These two 90's hotties are not hotties no more haha. I showed my mom and grandma Patson and Bee and they were surprised how much these two have aged. Pat has the same face, just a little wider than when he was younger. While Bee looks like a pumpkin, how sad, he was so gorgeous back in the day.

I love Patson! Forever one of my favorite peks! I used to watch all his lakorns when I was younger cause my grandma loved him and Andrew.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
I love Patson! Forever one of my favorite peks! I used to watch all his lakorns when I was younger cause my grandma loved him and Andrew.
Patson was also my favorite p’eks! My favorite pairing of his was with Ning K. Too bad he didn’t have that many lakorns back then.

Last edited:

byebye

sarNie OldFart
It's so interesting to see how people have moved on from the industry and where they land afterward. The stars back in the days are unfortunate to not able to market themselves in a way these younger stars are doing. Bee, pretty much messed up his face. And there is no going back. It's like, if you are doing it then you have to keep at it and soon becomes an addiction. He was so cute back in the days. Patson for the most part looks the same. You can still see the old him in the new.

Emilynn

sarNie Egg
I remember thinking Mew the star came back when i saw Badarn Jai's nangrai , i was sooo happy but then sad. I really miss her!!! @aymieluvsyu637 they do kinda look similar now that you mentioned that.

I did some lurking and searched Mew Peerachaya and found these pics

Did she graduate in Washington DC???

Okay then I searched her up on youtube and saw her covers

I'm like 99.9% sure this is her.
Hi! I know it's kinda late, hm where is Mew Peerachaya now? Do you know what she's been doing currently? She just disappeared like that.. any other info about her cause I feel bad for her

Dramagurl

Localkpt
Ek and Bee my two favorite 90s-early 2000s Thai actors arent as cute anymore:confused: I’ve seen the most recent pics of them and they ain’t handsome as they used to look like. So sad but everyone will eventually grow old and not stay young and beautiful forever. These two will always have a special place in my heart though.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Some ppl age better than others....

Nowadays....they know to work on their fitness....do noninvasive facial...clinic...thing.