where do you guys eat at home

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
before we got a house and a table we ate on the floor...LOL...but that was before my parents had back problems now we sit at the table but have the tradtional Laotion fare...you know....but I eat in my bedroom all the time.

Liberty

sarNie Adult
It depends for my family.
Usually we eat at the dinner table but if it's like a huge family gathering we sit on the floor with a bunch of those short tables too. There just isn't a big enough dinner table (at least not one that will fit inside the house) that can support 20 + people.

Of course my family doesn't normally eat together because we all have different schedules, when I was younger we did.
I think the last time we ate as a family was when my dad needed to talk to my brothers and I (my brothers and I were having issues with each other). The only exception is when we have guests over or for holidays.

Eating on the floor is hard, unless it's like finger food but my family uses utensils. Try using a fork and knife while hunched over a little table, it's a pain in the butt. We don't eat with our hands because we don't eat sticky rice anymore (my dad was the last one to quit, for health reasons, that was nearly 15 years ago).

IRukYou

sarNie Juvenile
At the table if we are eating in the kitchen. On the floor or table if we are eating in the living room watching while watching tv. Or at the computer desk. hehe. When we have a hugh family gather or close friend get-together, both table and floor are filled.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I eat all over the place Lol depends on what I made and who is eating with me. Normally I eat alone because the hubby is always gone and I don't live with my family anymore. When my sisters visit we all eat on the floor LOL because we like to cook lots of dishes and it's funny to eat on the floor because on the table it's just bleh.

Karen

Donghae and Siwon
when the whole family get together we all eat on the floor. sometimes i don't eat with the family and when i eat by myself it either in the living room on the floor, by the computer and in my room. lol

fun

Expired Sarnie
When I was younger, the kids would eat on the floor using the "pa kow" But I don't know what happen to it lol I eat almost everywhere in the house minus the bathroom lmao... I eat while I am sitting on my bed, on the couch, on the floor, in the garage, front yard and backyard, park, chair, at the table lol the list goes on

menchukelly

sarNie Juvenile
Back in my native land,we usually eat at the table,just like many western countries do.But if I'm alone,I eat on my bed while watching tv.

IRukYou

sarNie Juvenile
lol. In college that's was quite often the habit, to eat on my bed while watching tv. Now, I eat at the sofa or at the dining table. But when I'm busy, usually eat while walking around. Multi-task talent right? LOL, very bad habit, food usually spill.

cindemz

sarNie Egg
i like to eat in my room on the floor with the pa kow. my family is old school...LOL we have a dining table but we still choose to eat on the floor its much more fun and cozy.