Where's everyone hiding?!

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
Hehe.. as you can see, I'm a forum nut, but seems like no one is here to interact with. Where are you guys hiding?

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I'm the bigger forum nut! LOL I'm here, but right now I'm ripping hq's of sawan biang LOL so my computer is being slow at the same time im copying a dvd for my sister and im converting files to be burned LOL im hard core multitasking but im' here! LOL

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
I'm the bigger forum nut! LOL I'm here, but right now I'm ripping hq's of sawan biang LOL so my computer is being slow at the same time im copying a dvd for my sister and im converting files to be burned LOL im hard core multitasking but im' here! LOL
Hehe, cool, atleast you are a working forum nut, contributing files and such. As for me, I'm just roaming around. :D
Well.. it's also my computer. I had this computer a long long time ago and it doesn't like for me to multi-task. It would shut off on me if I do.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I've been lazy lately haven't upload much cause of school but I'm done with that now and plus my husband had a week off work and it's hard to be on the computer when he's always nagging me to get off cause it's his vacation week. So now he's back at work im free from school and ready to Rooooooooome the forum again lol first order of business is to try and upload the HQ's of sawan biang Unless you girls don't want them? lol j.k :p

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
lol tina...i know im always roaming around too..try to post as many places as i can too..if the topic interest me that is. (or more like if i can relate to) :p

fun

Expired Sarnie
been busy lately just have time to read here and there and out the door.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
girl you should have seen me when my husband was like " i think the boss is gonna give me next week off too.. " Im like noooooooooooooooooooooooo; almost have a heart attack now i cant go ont he comp and then his boss calls "im adding you to the schedule is that cool?" I was like yes... put on a sad face and awww I wish I could spend more time with you LOL inside I was jumping with joy LOL

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
girl you should have seen me when my husband was like " i think the boss is gonna give me next week off too.. " Im like noooooooooooooooooooooooo; almost have a heart attack now i cant go ont he comp and then his boss calls "im adding you to the schedule is that cool?" I was like yes... put on a sad face and awww I wish I could spend more time with you LOL inside I was jumping with joy LOL

^^ LMAO tina!!

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
It ok my husband know how manipulative I am. I remember when I started liking him LOL I knew that I had to have him. So I continued to play hard to get and manipulate him into liking me more and more to where he couldn't stand it and move to texas to be with me :wub: LOL I have a natural charm and I know how to use it to
get what I want... LOL j.k only with my husband; :wub:

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
It ok my husband know how manipulative I am. I remember when I started liking him LOL I knew that I had to have him. So I continued to play hard to get and manipulate him into liking me more and more to where he couldn't stand it and move to texas to be with me :wub: LOL I have a natural charm and I know how to use it to

aww how cute.. sound like you can write a fic based on this? :p

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
girl now that you mention it probably... my love story with my husband is kind of unbelieveable because it happened so weird and it's one of those man it reminds me of a movie type thing but then you pinch yourself everyday to remind you that yep this happened it's not a movie or your dream, but it's real lol

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
lol. i think lots of girls like manipulative... hehe. i know i am... only with my guy friends. :lol:

i'm still around! you can find me in the SB thread most of the time. hehe.

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
girl now that you mention it probably... my love story with my husband is kind of unbelieveable because it happened so weird and it's one of those man it reminds me of a movie type thing but then you pinch yourself everyday to remind you that yep this happened it's not a movie or your dream, but it's real lol

awww.. sounds interesting.

so does that mean you will try to write one..just say "based on a true story!" .. "inspired by actual events" lol

oh btw, really i dont see your sn at the bottom tell me you girls are hiding ..except for ohitsnoyy that is lol i see her.

i see myself but it might not show on you guys' screen! its been wierd ..sometime it shows and sometime it doesnt!

kitkat

sarNie Elites
well, i think i'm active enough but not a poster myself like i used to be back then... nowadays, people started to decorate their posts into big, color or sometimes cap lock texts in a post along with pic-oversized signature which it annoys me. So that's probably why i didn't post much--- however, if the subject interests me then i'll post. =)

koblo

sarNie Hatchling
Hehe.. as you can see, I'm a forum nut, but seems like no one is here to interact with. Where are you guys hiding?
I agree. This is a big forum with lots of members =D But maybe people are just not as open or maybe just come on to download their movies and music.

*Ice*

sarNie Adult
im here mostly at thai time night time when ma gf go to work i think most ppl just so damn lazy to post and just look about tha forum and they probs just go and d/l tha buddy media and not say a word coz u see all these ''views'' and about 2 comments rudeness COME ON SARNIES KEEP DA FORUM ALIVE!! and dont be borin there muahaha