Votes: 0 0.0%
  • new breed

• or whatever out there i didn't post.

• Total voters

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Seriously...I don't think any of them are good looking...sorry...these bands are very talented and they compose great music...but they lack the looks...

BUT...if I really have to choose, it will probably be paradise...Phong is not bad looking for a guy his age...I use to think Kace was cute until I met him in person...

Mae

sarNie Adult
Destiny!! Chong's pretty cute, but too young for me...Kace is quite handsome in pictures, but haven't seen him in real life yet.....

miku

sarNie Egg
nkaujhmooblauj said:
i think their music is good.. but i don't think they are good looking...
[post="115876"][/post]​

i have met tou or k in person and i think he is really handsome but the og said he will never compare to his brother blaze when blaze is his age.
when i met him i think he is the most handsome hmong guy but that just my opinion.

genn04

sarNie Hatchling
I Vote For paradise....all of them are Cute.....Phong the Handsome and Cutiest One of All....actually all of them of cute and fine handsome looking hmong mens. I met phong in real life...he's much cuter in person i think...but him and his wife are really meant to be....she so lucky.

pylhlub

sarNie Juvenile
i pick wat eva out thea..........well i aint know which 2 pick so i jux pick da wat eva ou thea................. ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ .................

miku

sarNie Egg
Mae said:
How old is Blaze then, cuz Kace looks a lot younger than Blaze....
[post="115987"][/post]​

i dont know exactly age he is but i think he is 30 something almost to his 40. and he still look fine. i think his daughter is teenager now. maybe 15yrs old i guess.