Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Summer scent

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Spring waltz

Votes: 2 15.4%

• Total voters

Fearless

sarNie Adult
Mine is autumn in my heart because of the hot cast, especially won bin :p and I love the music! This one also made me cry more than the others.

kitkat

sarNie Elites
i voted for autumn in my heart. even it's so heartaching drama ever! i cried so much along with all characters. 2nd one would be summer scent... =]

Mae

sarNie Adult
Seen all of them and Autumn Love Story was the first and the best! Two absolutely gorgeous guys (Won Bin is so much hotter than SSH) and two beautiful girls with a great plot. Can't go wrong with that!

JaM

1TYM hwaiting!
For some reason Spring Waltz appealed to me the most. It's so beautiful and green and colorful! And also, Daniel Henney <33 :D Even though I love summer, Summer Scent just doesn't seem appealing. I watched Autumn in My Heart and I did fell in love with Won Bin in that series but I guess it's a little too weepy for me. As for Winter Sonata...I watched the beginning of it and turned it off. I didn't make much of an effort to finish it...probably becauseI'm not a Choi Ji Woo fan either, lol.

clu3less

sarNie Egg
autumn in my heart is my fave but i havent seen spring waltz yet.

numkob

sarNie Hatchling
overall i like autumn in my heart more...the drama problem is more accurate...but i don't really know because i have seen spring waltz...don't really like winter sonata...summer scent is okay but the heart problem is too much of a deal..

'monkeyy

sarNie Egg
i don't know i hated autumn in my heart and winter sonata don't liek to watch these season series so boring and annoying.

iheartchakrit

sarNie Juvenile
I'm in the middle of watching Spring Waltz right now, can someone tell me if it's bad ending?? Right now I'm still at the good sweet part, but I have like 10 more eps to go! So I'm scared of what they'll throw at me in the next 10 eps :unsure: ..if you've watched this please PM me and let me know..thanks!

fun

Expired Sarnie
i like them all... but there summer scent is one that i like least. she was just a pain to watch... i hated the fact that she is cant make up her mind... too slow...

my grandma didnt like autumn tale, she hates it with a cherry on top... the sister brother thing... she doesnt like me watching it... but she loves winter sonata... i think that is like her favorite korean drama...

me=vang1000

sarNie Egg
I really like Summer Aroma. My sister loves both Summer and Autumn, but she thinks Winter Sonata was lame. My mom though loves Winter Sonata. We haven't seen Spring Waltz yet.

Sanasis81

sarNie Egg
I love Autumn in my heart because of Song Seung Heon and Song Hye Kyo, I like Song Seong Heon, Hot lip, bedroom eyes and smile and his acting skills drive crazy..Like Song Hye Kyo too, she is lovely like a doll..good acting skills from both the leading actor and actress,,,

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
From the list I have only watched Autumn in My Heart, it's such a sad sad drama. It could have been a lot less sadder if SHK chose WB. I only had eyes for him LOL. It could end with a happy ending if SHK agreed to get treatments & was with WB at the end & SSH ended up with some lady lol. This drama makes Autumn like a sad season lol but it is not lol.

P

PrincessKarina

I watched "Autumn in My Heart" years back but couldn't really watch from start to end. I skipped a lot of unnecessary scenes. I couldn't stand the heroine of the drama for some reasons. And I remembered being hurt because I wanted her to pick the second hotter guy (Won Bin)! lol :(

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
Yea if she chooses Tae Suk (Won Bin) then I don't think she would die, I think she was rejecting treatments. But she chose the lead guy which made things more complicated even though they actually are not blood related but they were raised thinking that they are siblings.