Which Lakorn you couldn't finish watching?

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
klin kaew klaang jai (right? rita/rome's lakorn) - my friend was in a i love rome phase and told me to try watchin him and i did and i got scared of his wide mouth LOL plus rita's character was way way weak and i aint think she was dat great in it. she perdy as hell though

chaluey bahb (aum/au panu) - man it was BORINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG i think i watched 3 eps and u know how LONGGG ch7 prime time lakorn are. it might have gotten better as it went on but i aint wait to see lol

plaew fai nai fun (p'oh/chompoo & kade/mo) - ok dat one uncle of somebody's was real annoying how he controlled erybody and erybody went along w/ it. what da funk man they don't got they own minds or nothin?

prueksa sawat (fon/nok chatchai) - i think i only know one person who finished dis lakorn LOL

erm i think dats it lol i usually finish all da lakorn i start oh i skipped one of da eps of captain/pim's first lakorn. she got stupid toward da end lol so i waited for da last eps

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
Sieng Luang Sieng Ruk- OMG i hate Kwan's nails and Stefan killed it.
Khun Noo Taewada- Pancake.. urghh.
Jum Leuy Ruk- Aum just annoys me in general.
Talad Dumnern Ruk part 2- very cheesy and too talok
Ngao Asoke- No offense to the lovers out there.. bt come on..dont hate me please :p
Tur Kue Cheewit- oh those black magic lakorns :rolleyes:
Bee/Nam- :rolleyes:
Ngao Asok love here...ehehe...lol get soo angry at tat lakorn...but i'm totallie hooked i can't even stop watching it...lol...cuz i guess i'm way too in love w/ Pong as an actor and the new nang'ek is just so narak narak

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
OMFG! i can't believe i neva replied here...wow..okay my list...

Kob & Stefan's 2nd lakorn....so freaking boring..and Stefan's stiff acting doesn't help either
Kob & Stefan's 3rd Lakorn....okay just neva pair them up ever again!
Jum Luey Ruk...watched first couple of min. w/ sexxie Aum jogging and then it got reallie typical..and Aff (beautiful) but annoying screams sent me off
Likit Khammetep...Mart was a robot in there..no emotion in his voice or in his face..just blahh...poor Ann have to star along side such a talentless actor but i love the OST though
Badarn Jai...i acutallie was gonna watch tis...cuz i like how nang'ek looks so normal...but...why does she need to be saved every episode? i love the OST once again..if only the lakorn was as good as the OST *sigh* -_-
Nong Mew...(Cee & Pinky)seem like tis lakorn was just put together JUST to have someting on air..

i have more..but i guess i'll stop there for now

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
OMG.. LEURD NAI DIN... SUCKED .. gosh i love kwan but OMG..... !!! ahhhhhhhh.. i just kept forwarding yikes..
hmmmmmmm wat else.. I couldnt finish the lakorn with noon n oil the one that she is a princess omg.. wth .. man OMG.. lmao.. haha but oil was kute..
theres too much too name.. but i cant think of anything else atm .. lmao.. >_<

max

sarNie Elites
Prik Thai Krup Bai Kao and Sood Tae Jai Jah Kwai Kwah... loved the characters, but the lakorn was... yes... LOL...

MizViz

sarNie Adult
-Sadtree Tee Loke Luem-noon irks me so and oil was so dumb
-Kasanaka-hated New
-Pleng Din Klin Dao-hated all the complications
-Tur Keu Cheevit-watched 1-3...then skipped to ep 11 and 12 lol
-Bussaba Reh Ruk-OMG Kob's story was so damn annoying and Vee had no point to even be in the lakorn
-Jum Luey Ruk-never understood the whole hype-it was pretty damn boring to me-beach, bangkok, beach, bangkok ugghh! And freaken Aff's voice is the most irksome ever. She should never do a lakorn where she has to scream because it brings out the worst in her voice.
-Mae Hua Lumpong-no explanation needed
-Rae Rai Look Sao Pah-so boring and I'm definitely not a fan of that type of music genre!
I luved Jam Luey Rak...The best thai lakorn i have ever seen...so far

IRukYou

sarNie Juvenile
Oh there's a lot that I could name where if I kept watching, it would have been suicidal. LoL. But if I start a lakorn, I have to see the ending, even if I skip the middle. ;)

ChenrukNote

Goddess
I luved Jam Luey Rak...The best thai lakorn i have ever seen...so far
That's good for you. As for me it was a total bore but i think mainly the reason is because i'm not a fan of sadistic pra'eks lol. No offense. I'm more of the comedy type.

dorky_vang

sarNie Adult
Sai Suep Nah Sai [sitcome]<--- i though i was gonna watch it all but it was borin i jux watch eps 1 n bORRRRNG..
humm Wat Else..

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
lately mos/araya, i skipped all the lakorn, only watch the end.
pim/captain/ann alicia: bored with pim/captain

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
hua jai sila - I heard it was good.. but I'm not too fond of the cast.

sugar

เฟริสค่ะ
Every single lakorn that I've started watching in the last year and a half, I didn't finish. The last lakorn that I've seen from beginning to end was.. I think Oum Ruk? I lose interest easily since the characters and storylines are so annoying and repetitive.

max

sarNie Elites
Sawan Biang - I tried to watch this lakorn when it first came out and during my Spring break, but I could not finish it. I think that Ken is handsome and Ann is beautiful, but they are a very odd pairing to me. Also, I did not like the storyline. I admit that I enjoy some lakorns where the main actress is raped by the main actor and still falls in love with him in the end, but not this one. Not only that but I did not like Ken's character. He was so annoying to me. In general, I dislike like it when the main actor is overly-aggressive.

solin

sarNie Adult
Actually :
Jam Luey Rak : try to watched it 'cause people say It's good but It's so annoying and stop after 5 episodes.
There is anything except Aum who pesters/hurts Aff in this boring and stupid island.
Oum Ruk, Sawan bien & Likit Khammetep : what can I say...I love Ann but these lakorns are so boring bad !
Tur Kue Cheewit : It's too fantasy.
Wimarn Mungkorn : try to watched for Oil but can't !

solin

sarNie Adult
Actually :
Jam Luey Rak : try to watched it 'cause people say It's good but It's so annoying and stop after 5 episodes.
There is anything except Aum who pesters/hurts Aff in this boring and stupid island.
Oum Ruk, Sawan bien & Likit Khammetep : what can I say...I love Ann but these lakorns are so boring bad !
Tur Kue Cheewit : It's too fantasy.
Wimarn Mungkorn : try to watched for Oil but can't !

-----------

sorry for double post but my computer sucks !

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
khun noo tevada: only watch the first episode but my mom loves it, she's a pancake's fan
tur kue cheewit: only watch the end with kwan
rome/noon,rita/mart: boring and noon is like a boy
sroy saen jan: rome is a jerk in this one, not my type of lakorn at all

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
any of pancakes drama...sometimes kwan...aka..bhom ruk roy adeed...she over react too much and there's to much problem about that movie...only watch cause of gino...also some of wier lakorn...sometimes hate his acting for ex: dung daug harti, i think that hoow you spell... he's laking personal emotion in lakorn...about win sometimes look prettier than kwan & poo in bhom ruk roy adeed...well if you have to say it...i sometimes dislike some ch 7 lakorn cause the n'ek plays almost the same role....