Which movie/drama should be dubb?

kry*star

sarNie Adult
i don't have any suggestion right now but then i highly suggest you to do one that hmong haven't yet translated.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Really want to see these lakorn in hmong:

1...Leh Poom-Ma-Red
2...Ruk-dai-mail Tar-hua-jai-mai-paen
3...Benja Keeta Kwarm Ruk
4...Jun-oey Jun-jao
5...Sa-nae Ruk Nang Cin

rukD2B

Bai Yang [♥] Fong T. Xiong
i dont kno thai..like fluently..but i kno enough to help me through lakorns..whew..but i have to be interested in the lakorn or thai movie song or watever to actually translate...haha..but hmm....have you guys thought of Mars? i think there'd be no grl though..b/c the role is too UGH...

if-only

sarNie Hatchling
I think Nen Sheewit and Pak Boon Gup Goon Nang starring Yui Jiranan! Duay Rang Heang Ruk w/ mos and noon the company that should do it should be my favorite hmong company. Txuj Ci Hmoob Entertainment.

yajvaj

sarNie Adult
rukD2B said:
i dont kno thai..like fluently..but i kno enough to help me through lakorns..whew..but i have to be interested in the lakorn or thai movie song or watever to actually translate...haha..but hmm....have you guys thought of Mars? i think there'd be no grl though..b/c the role is too UGH...
[post="124327"][/post]​
isn't MARS dubbed in hmong already?? :blink:

tik_aom_luver

sarNie Adult
I think they should dubbed...

SongRow Nirodon..(aom and ken)
Black... (rani and ambitah)
smile again...(kim hee sun and lee dong gun)... it's new...
all of rainie yang's dramas and movies :p

and i'll update more when I figure them out...

chakrit_Y

sarNie Juvenile
I WOULD WANT:

WAI RAI YOD RUK - CHAKRIT AND YARD
BENJA KEETA KWARM RUK - 5 COUPLE
ALL OF AU AND MAY B.'S LAKORN
FAH SUAY LEN SAI - NAM AND KWAN
TAWAN CHING PLOB - KADE AND KWAN
BO SEE CHOMPOO - CHAKRIT AND ANGIE
GOD PLEASE GIVE ME MORE TIME

Fearless

sarNie Adult
I think they should dub my girl, 1% of anything, green rose, my name is kim sam soon, and fashion 70's.

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
They already dubb for Mars since last year.

They should dubb:

Korean:
My Girl (Drama)
Goong Palace (Drama)
Youth Comic aka Almost Love (Movie)

Chinese:
It Started with a Kiss (Drama)
Devil Beside Me (Drama)

Thai:
Sapai Tornado aka Daughter-in-law Tornado (Drama)
Duen Dued aka Dark Angel (Drama)
Benja Keeta Gwarm Ruk aka Melody of Love (Drama)
Shutter (Movie)

tik_aom_luver

sarNie Adult
Fearless said:
I think they should dub my girl, 1% of anything, green rose, my name is kim sam soon, and fashion 70's.
[post="125690"][/post]​
I think.. if i'm correct... that they have dubbed most of ur movies/series listed... like green rose.. my name is kimsamsoon.. and my girl.... :D

if-only

sarNie Hatchling
My Girl and Goong are ib the process of dubbing. I can't find the cover for goong but here's the one for my girl.

lazzy

sarNie Egg
wow this seem to be really interesting..........I have been very busy with school( :sweat:) and haven't have time to read everything about this thing that u guy are doing but one question----will we be able to do see the result once u guy finish??

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
I totaly agree with rukd2b...I would love to see hmong dubbed HI BABY...but bettern ot give them especially beam, gay voices...

SunStar

sarNie Elites
i don't watch the dubbed versions anymore... cause in the past...i've been soo disappointed with the voices... it ruins the whole series for me... so i just watch the original with subs...