which pra'ek do you miss onscreen?

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
"Come back.... Come back...Come back ....!"

LMAO!! That was so random. I just had to put that. Quote rose from Titanic. :loool:

Everyone I missed have already been mentioned. :D

SokLaHote

sarNie Adult
Bee S and Dom H. I like Bee, he can cry. Like some one else mentioned, PATSON. I'd love to see him onscreen again.

xoxcOcOxox

sarNie Hatchling
awee patson! deng... he's been M.I.A i miss him. he's hottt..! all these old pra'ek need to come back & show the new pra'ek how it's done! ^_^

i agree the older actor needs to come bac and show this young one how it's done!! haha but yea.. they do need to come bac cuz now i'm kinda of tired of the new pra'ek.. i need the old pra'ek too... since i did grow up watching them and loving them...

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
i agree the older actor needs to come bac and show this young one how it's done!! haha but yea.. they do need to come bac cuz now i'm kinda of tired of the new pra'ek.. i need the old pra'ek too... since i did grow up watching them and loving them...
omg, so true. i really don't like any of the new pra'ek... they're so blah... :blink:

thaigirl

sarNie Hatchling
- Johnny Anfone
- Sarunyu Wongkrachang : so oldschool, but he used to be my pra ek when I was so young
- Willy McIntosh

And I'm starting to miss Tik...

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
I miss Willy, Patson, & Andrew
I missed Willy and since Manee Yard Fah is my all time favorites and couple favorite I rewatched it today and yesterday hehe.

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Bee Sawich the last time he was onscreen is in FAh Mee Tawan.. with Num and Jui but he was only supporting T_T I thought he was so hot in there!

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
Well.. I'm still stuck in the 90s. Eventhough I gave my heart to Atichart, I still miss Tao Somchai. He was my one and only pa'aek back then.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Well.. I'm still stuck in the 90s. Eventhough I gave my heart to Atichart, I still miss Tao Somchai. He was my one and only pa'aek back then.
awe, i know what you mean! pra'ek now a days aren't the same as back then.

I use to be a big Num fan back then... but now, i don't even watch his lakorns.

I miss Andrew Gregson... :(

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
I dunno his name, but he was in Ranakara.. it wasn't Brook, it was the brother of Nang'aek!!

goinkrazy

sarNie Hatchling
I missed most is Pol T and Johnny Anfone. I still love that one lakorn that he played with Janie called Rak Sud Huajai.
i absolutely love that movie! i just went back and watched it again the other week!!! lol!
yea, the older p'kes need to come back (willy, pol, johnny and pete t)..... but first and foremost, i want tik back!!!!
i watch his sitcom n its good, but its not a lakorn.... i want to see him in a godd kiss/slap one with ann t! hehe
oh and andrew g too, hes so handsome and gone for too long!

akinoyume

sarNie Hatchling
Bee S - Where has he disappeared to?!?! i miss his onscreen action! last lakorn i've watched of his was with noon/mos
he's co-hosting some singing show now. still good looking. hehe.

i miss the old actors. they should come back!

willy, andrew g., patson, tik, and this guy.... forgot his name. i don't even rmbr the name of the lakorn or the n'ek in it. he's kinda old now. he played a laotian (?) guy, who kidnapped a thai girl to his village and they fell in love. i haven't seen this since i was a kid.

blinksally

sarNie Egg
I miss WILLY on screen and I especially miss BEE BANDIT! I'm currently re-watching his all time classic lakorn with Pok, Roi Marn on youtube. Love those two!