which thai actor would you marry?????

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
My choice is....(drum roll)....NADECH of course although he's much much younger than me!! One can only dream, right? :wink: He truly has the whole package!! This man is HOT, handsome, funny, sweet, down to earth, family oriented, ambitious, intelligent, hard working, super talented etc. etc. etc!! I really love his smiles and personality!! :wub:

cr as tagged

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
o m g, i don't know if i reply on here but i don't think so. man, i have too many.hahha.
i'll just name my first two though.haha

1: Mark :D
2: Pope :)

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Idk i have so many in mind...anyways here i go!!!

1. Nadech even im older than him by 6 month lol
2. Boy Pakorn
3. Om Akkaphan

We women are so greedy...cant help but love hehehe

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Wow!! You are one greedy woman but I love your answer!! :thumbsup: :lmao3: :lmao2:
Lol No, in not greedy. I just know how to be wise. No need to choose when they're all right there in front of you. Ahahahhah :p

But seriously. I don't care. I'm still gonna marry them all regardless. All of them are older than me at the moment anyways. Older but still young lookin'....and fresh-ish. lol

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
lmfao, the comments in here are hilarious! in all honesty, i wouldnt many any praek 5555, but if i had to choose, it would probably be Om.

puca

sarNie Juvenile
i'd marry first ekkapong or mac weeradon from plerng toranong, they're cute plus they don't look too "chao choo"!!!
honestly all the actors i really fangirl about aren't that trustful looking o.0

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Ken, Paston, Pope, Pong, Oil, or Willy! :wub: Father figures in my heart ! LOL.

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
Oh i don't maybe no one.......even if i where to date them but wat the heck its not like i have a chance but my mind can wonder. Someone who is sincere and i don't know if they really are sincere so yea my answer to that question i don't have anyone in mind!!!

pink-lily

sarNie Hatchling
I've always liked Num Sornram, but never thought of wanting to marry him until he came to US...after seeing him at concerts, OMG i wouldn't mind being married to him. He's really nice and had such a nice humor...not to mention how cute he actually looks in real life LOL

But honestly i think i would love to marry Weir...i'm inlove with that guy now. he's hot beyond words.

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
I would want Aum but actually I don't want to marry any actors cause when they go and kiss their n'eks, I will be super jealous

D~D

sarNie Adult
Im stuck between Om and 
Kong Sorawit Suboon. For those who might not be sure who Kong is, he's the guy in the lakorn Wanida with actor Tik and actress Aff. Kong plays Tik little brother who o's Aff dad money. BTW.. Kong is a doctor !! Amazing, he save people live's. For sure if I was sick.. maybe after seeing him, I might faint. Lol...lol

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Hahaha, so funny, but seriously, the only person i ever thought of marrying was Bie Sukrit Untill i stumbled upon Mark.
But before Bie, I always thought that one day i would make it to thai land and marry Mos, but too bad he's married and too old for me.
But then I was like, oh well, at least I still have my Bie, he is not in a relationship, not rumored to be in one and isn't too old for me.
But then I ran into Mark, a hot, cute, down to earth kind of guy, and i was like, what do i do? So i was like, hm, anyways, Mark is younger than Bie, though he has rumors of dating someone, but he's more age compatible with me since he's only 4 years older than me, he wouldn't be a bad choice.

So now the answer is Mark43ver&always.

But Bie, I just want you to know you'll Bie my #1 43ver&always too.

But Mark is the answer.

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
No polyandry for me & Age is just a number lol. I would marry who I adore & he is Nadech so I would marry him & only him :lol:.

Love this photo of him! :heart:. Would be real nice waking up each morning & seeing this face of his, :crazy: me, but oh well lol. I guess I have to share him with some members in here :lol:.

Cr to original owner

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
I would want Aum but actually I don't want to marry any actors cause when they go and kiss their n'eks, I will be super jealous
:risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3:

Well now, work is work just don't cheat on me.
James Ma or Nadech, hands down.
Maybe James Ma more so i don't have any backlash

sarNie Adult
I'll go for Great Warintorn! HAHAHA though based on my zodiac sign, i'm more compatible with Ter Chantavit.