Who believes lakon ratings?

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Well yeah some fans don't want to switch to watching Ch3 because they're happy with Ch7 like me. But then I've grown up with Ch7 so I guess that's the thing. My parents watch Ch7, I watch Ch7. Keep the tradition going lol.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I believe it sometimes, if it's high rated on ch3 it must me good, but high ratings on ch7 i don't believe. Ch7 crazily drags their lakorns to an extreme, i'm not kidding, Dao Pbuen Din was so extended.

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
for some lakorns you can believe it, like now, the highest rating is for SCHT with jui and om but sometimes i can't believe my eyes. maybe, because my taste is different from thai netizens? i mean, i don't like pancake and seeing her ratings, she seems to be loved by some thai netizens...

sabaidee_keo

sarNie Hatchling
thats weird, i personally enjoy ch.3 lakorns better, and like ch.3 actors & actresses better...seems a majority of the memorable lakorns i've watched all came from ch.3. they have Janie, Aff, Anne T, Ken, Aum Artichart, a whole bunch of notable stars... crazy how ch.7 would get more ratings lol.

maybe it really does depend on thailand's fanbase and what they watch over there. i mostly watch all my lakorns on youtube, since i'm from the u.s. but i do have the thai satelite at my house, but sometimes they don't show lakorns that i like, and i can pick and choose on youtube. i wish i could watch it on tv and give them more ratings :( it would be sucky without ch.3 lakorns.