who do you like with aom?

tinah

sarNie Coma
i like all 3 of these guys with aom cuz they had amazing chemistry with her..i couldnt choose..i thought captain was the only actor ill like w/aom but then came Tik..and after tik came mos..lol..

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Darn you, Tinah!

I had a feeling you would do this to me.

I cannot choose. I've been through this before and it's very heart wrenching. :wacko:

tinah

sarNie Coma
Darn you, Tinah!

I had a feeling you would do this to me.

I cannot choose. I've been through this before and it's very heart wrenching.
i couldnt choose myself so i wanted to see what you guys think..but man this was suppose to be a poll..dont know what happen

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Okay, here are my choices....

Captain in the morning...

Mos in the evening...

And Tik at night...

:lol: :lol:

sulad

sarNie Adult
HAHAHA! LOL! Kayla you're such a dork! :lol: Will always be the same answer when it comes about Aom :

Mister Hottie Tik :D

Solita

sarNie Juvenile
I totally agree with Kayla. This is so tough to choose. I love her w/ all of them, but I will always be a huge Tik/Aom fan! They just look so cute together. ^_^

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
i think she has great chemistry with Captain in kep pan din , mungdala & fah pien din
but i think she also look so cute with Tik too. they were cute in roylaysanaerai and laut cuteeya.

SunStar

sarNie Elites
oohh.... tough choice between Tik and Captain...both are so good for her... hmm... even though i love Tik... i'll have to go with Captain... Aom and Captain just have a more mutual romantic aura around them...

mmemories

sarNie Hatchling
i jus luv tik with aom..they have great chemistry and make an adoring couple...

tik and aom jus have that spark that the other two co-stars jus lack with her

i think aom and captain make a good pair in lakorns too i jus dont think aom shines with them in the way that she shines with tik.

Nisha

sarNie Hatchling
TIK....TIK...TIK...all the way...they're cute together....Tik the only man for aom...

sindy

sarNie Egg
This was a hard choice between three great men for Aom... but I have to chose Captain because they make one heart jumping couple together.