who do you think will look odd by pairing up in lakorns?

mercee

sarNie Juvenile
WELL TO ME ITS:
DAN WITH KWAN- I CAN'T PICTURE THEM PLAYING IN A LAKORN TOGETHER BECAUSE SHE'S MIX AND LIGHT SKIN AND DAN IS DARKER. I THINK THEY WILL LOOK VERY ODD SIDE BY SIDE. BOTH ARE CUTE THOUGH.

SORNRAM WITH PINKY- I CAN'T PICTURE THEM TOO BECAUSE PINKY PLAYED IN DAO PRA SOOK AS THE LITTLE GIRL.

sarN

sarNie Granny
Num & Yard is having a up coming lakorn and there was a picture of young Yard sitting on Num 's lad LOL>>>>

bxz88

sarNie Hatchling
haha yeah I can't picture Dan and Kwan, but
they might make a good couple "shrug"...
OOooh Num and Yard? Odd pairing I say...
Num and Pinky would not look good at all,
because Pinky look too young for him. Pinky needs
more lakorn with Cee!!! I hope they have more
romantic/comedy coming out...

Go Pinky+Cee :yahoo:

Vanida

Save World Save Life
num and pinky would look cute together haha hopefully their lakorn is confirmed yea she was young when she act with him but num still good looking ......dan and kwan dan is ch3 i dont think he play ch7 again just that lakorn poot moe ... yea not just odd pairing tell me about it

sarN

sarNie Granny
and in the picture it look like she holding at stuff animal .. a panda hahaha ODD couple indeed to be pair up .

tinah

sarNie Coma
haha. thats too funny. its like hes acting with his little sister. i think they look offly cute together in their new movie though. plus, yard looks mature for her age so it might not look too odd.

sreyya

sarNie Juvenile
oh i love Dan and Kwan, i think thay might look right together....i need to see a pic of them side by side to see if they match. i love that Dan is dark. the other pair i am not so sure of is the new lakorn coming out with Ken and Pang!!!! they define dont match. chai and namfon p. dont match either, the pairing is odd.

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
u r rite... dan and kwan? not a realy great match at alll.... well janie and oil? i dont no about them.... to me not realy a great match at all.... i dont no thats wat i think....

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
^.- i don't know...at first there are some that didn't look good, but after watching them....the pair are amazing with great chemistry and look good together ^.-

kikiy916

sarNie Juvenile
Pang and ken..
i think he's TOO HOT FOR HER...
even though i think they are doin a lakorn togther...
but yeah.