Who got you into watching lakorns, who in your family watches lakorns?

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I've been watching lakorns ever since i could remember i bet even in my mom's stomach i was watching it. Pretty much everyone in my family watches lakorns my mom, my grandma, even my dad (his favorite lakorn is Khun Noo Chantana and that lakorn with Num Sornram and Tik Kanyarat when they play soldiers)

Everyday i hook up my laptop to my tv and all of us enjoy watching it together ;)

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Hmmm....idk. My Mother would always buy lakorns that are dubbed
and we would always watch it.
I honestly did not know it was called lakorns...but it was because i was too
little to even know or understand...
i saw Borans before i saw any lakorns. lol
I grew out of watching lakorns..that are dubbed
because i was at my KPOP freak stage. ahahahaha
but eventually came back and watched them....Years later.
I guess i got myself into watching Lakorns.
All because of Sawan Biang & Hua Jai Sila. :)

Oh yeah. I watch Lakorns the most.
My parents does sometimes but the dubbed one....
&&My sister watches it with me sometimes or on her own. lol
I'm more of the Lakorn Lover in my family. ahahhaha

duaxiong

sarNie Adult
i don't know?lmao.
probably my mom, but they were
only hmong dubbed(voices are ewhh).
So my mom?aha,well basically my 5 sisters
and i love lakorns and pluss my dad watches it
with us too. if my mom was here she would've
been watching them with me too:(
but...i forgot how i got to know how to watch original
thai lakorns?however;i CAN'T stand watching
a hmong dubbed thai lakorn a bit. i get disgusted
because of their ugly voices.lol.

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
my mom encourage me to watch thai lakorn when i was in i think 5th or 6th grade, especially when bai xia thong was out in hmong dubb 14 parts. we watched the whole night until 6 a.m. in the next morning and i had a bai xia thong [real] fever; i didn't go to school that day and the next day!
---
but i got even more addicted to thai lakorn when i watch bie n mew's lakorn roy adeed hang ruk.:wub: it was just too cute and got me addicted to thai lakrons.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
i started watching lakorns when my mom started watching them.
although, i watched it hmong dubb & thought the actors/actress were hmong not thai.
i didn't know that until about 4th grade, when i got really into the lakorns
& asked my mom questions.
she said they were thai with hmong voices.
when we got internet, i started checking out videos and started watching hua jai sila.
that's when i got on thai lakorn fever :D

these days, my two sisters & i watch lakorns,
sometimes with my mom...

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
i don't know either but i remember seeing my mom watching lakorn when i was 10 or 11 years old but at this time i don't understand khmer. later, i felt bored and try watching a vhs, it was the old ban sai tong with monrudee and saranyu, the scene where monrudee is sick because she's pregnant and it makes me hook! I've always asked my mom what they said and at the end she was so bored that she told me if i want to know i should learn khmer. but my current addiction was because of "jao sao ban rai" and especially his theme song: this song rocks!
now, my mom, my niece (she's only 4 years old and already has her favourites actress and actors!), my nephew (but he only loves "ngao asoke" with pong and pueng) , my sister (she loves "tard ruk toranong" ), my uncle, my dad ( when he has time and doesn't sleep), my cousin, my aunt... watch thai lakorns.
to huajaikaungtur: i was thinking the same but about khmer, i thought they were khmers and one day i remember saying to my mom " it's extraordinary mom but all the heros (p'eks) and n'eks have the same voice!"

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
I think I was 4 when I first watched a lakorn. I watched boran first, then I finally paid attention to "Dao Prasouk" 94' version because I used to just watch random ones without really loving it. Now I'm 23! Can't believe it's been almost 20 years!

My mom told me she listened to the radio when she was pregnant with me. They have those stories on there, so I wonder if that is why I love lakorns so much. When my aunts moved to the U.S. they started to rent lakorns. That's when I started watching them.

jeeja

Miss SMILES :D
well lets see, i got into watching lakorn when i was little like very little. forgot the first lakorn i saw, but it was so back then maybe when i was five. can't really remember but i loved lakorns since then. my mom got me into it and i got my little 3 year old sister into it. i guess i'm just addicted. one addiction that can never be taken away lol

shengvang

sarNie Adult
Well for me I guest I'm the only one that watches Thai lakorn ... Sometime my mom and dad watch it with me too...LOL.. But most of the time it just me buy myself in my room watch Thai lakorn...for me I like watching it by myself cause sometime when my sister watch it with me she tend to ask me " what r they talking about" then I would try to explain it but I'm not that good at explaining it so that is why I don't really like watching it with others... I mean if I was hella good at understanding it I don't mind but as of right now I'm still trying to understand it...so yeah I am the only one that is into Thai lakorn... And I also like to buy them just for a collection...as of right now I'm still looking for some old lakorn so if anybody is selling old lakorn then just give me the list so I know witch one I want..

shengvang

sarNie Adult
I've been watching lakorns ever since i could remember i bet even in my mom's stomach i was watching it. Pretty much everyone in my family watches lakorns my mom, my grandma, even my dad (his favorite lakorn is Khun Noo Chantana and that lakorn with Num Sornram and Tik Kanyarat when they play soldiers)

Everyday i hook up my laptop to my tv and all of us enjoy watching it together ;)
Hey do you know if there's anyone who is selling khun noo Chantana... I really want to buy that lakorn...

myx

sArNieZ
i started watching lakorn (hmong dubb) in elementary school. then when i started middle school, i found sarnworld, and i just started watching the lakorn in thai language. i can't wait for the hmong dub to come out becuz it takes too long. my uncle and dad would always go to the that movie store and rent thai lakorn or chinese wuxia (thai dub). i remeber always questioning my dad, uncle and grandpa what certain words or quotes mean when we watch thai lakorn together. i remeber my mom told me that my dad would always take me and my brother to go to the movie theater (in thailand) every night to watch thai movie (ex. krai thong, power ranger) when i'm like 3-4 years old. my dad is a thai lakorn/movie freak since he's a teen. i guess that's were i got my addiction of thai lakorn from.

tassa

sarNie Egg
i neva liked lakorn too...because i thought it was too long and boring...so i only used to watch thai borans....buh one day i was on youtube and i happen to come across pleng ruk rhim fang khong....dats when i saw weir.....he was so cute in the opening credits ....and i was so in love with him dat i wanted to find out more about him.....so i bought the movie....and ive been watching thai lakorn since.....well thats my story.....

meenia

sarNie Adult
LOL..I can't remember my first lakorn, and i don't remember when i started to watch them..must be when i'm little..What i remember is that when i watch a lakorn or chinese series dubbed thai with my mom, dad and sister..i always ask them what they were saying..funny to remember all this...i remember when we were watching a lakorn and the actor or actress said something. what they said was pretty long, but my dad will sum it up in like two words..and i will always complain that how come they talk very long, but dad just sum it up in two words...LOL..Back then I didn't know thai well, and my dad or mom even my sister will translate for me.. i still enjoy watching lakorns even though i didn't understand...But what amaze me is that in couple years of just watching thai and chinese series i learn the thai language...It took me by surprise when i stop asking for translation and i understand it...sometimes my brother will wounder what we are watching,and he will ask, how could you even understand this..and i'm like i don't know, i just know it....So yeah it was fun, I'm a thai freak back in the days, and the only one out of all my friends..i tried to get them to watch, but they need subtitles...but some of my friends do watch, more like just looking at the picture..LOL.. ..I always remember we always rented our lakorn and series back then, there was time when i only watch chinese series dubbed thai, and then i'll go and watch thai lakorn only..and then go back to chinese series only.. But now, i'm a little of Korean, Chinese, Taiwanese, Japanese and even anime..what ever interest me then i'll watch, but i still need subtites for others...if some they don't english subs it, i'll try to find it in thai dubbed and watch it like that...

OHHH.. I used to watch it with my mom, dad and sister..Now my sister is married, she watch it sometimes, my dad plays golf in the summer so he's not around as much..How i told i used to rent my lakorns, which now i don't, i buy them now..It cost too much to rent..but the funny thing is that..my mom, which i don't watch with her anymore, because she tends to watch the whole episode which i like to skip parts that i don't like...so i don't really watch lakorns with my mom...but i sill get lakorns for her to watch even though she complains all the time that i'm so rich and all that i'm always buying lakorns...but i buy it for my mom only, i usually just watch it online, but i only buy it for her...She will complain and then when i stop buying them, she'll come up to me and asked if i have any thai or chinese lakorn to watch..My mom is so funny sometimes...So now, i'm not renting or buying my lakorns anymore, sarnworld is helping a lot....I just download and then hook up the labtop to the tv for my mom...But i'm still wasting money on buy disc to burn unto... I'm coming up with different ideas...One of these days i'll teach my mom how to use YOUTUBE...LOL...

kazz143

sarNie Juvenile
my mom encourage me to watch thai lakorn when i was in i think 5th or 6th grade, especially when bai xia thong was out in hmong dubb 14 parts. we watched the whole night until 6 a.m. in the next morning and i had a bai xia thong [real] fever; i didn't go to school that day and the next day!
---
but i got even more addicted to thai lakorn when i watch bie n mew's lakorn roy adeed hang ruk.:wub: it was just too cute and got me addicted to thai lakrons.
haha lol i dnt think ur di onli one hu got bai xa thong fever...im pretty sure everyone hu watch it got it too...however i didnt do a all nighta...i dnt think i could do dat....it keeps me excited not knowing what happens next.....

hamerica

sarNie Hatchling
My started when my mom took us to the new asian rental store in Milwaukee. We didn't know what to rent, but they recommended Samee and I got hooked since. There aren't many people in my family who like lakorn, except my mom, my sister, and me.

ChenrukNote

Goddess
I've been watching them with my parents for as long as I can remember. Every day after they both get home from work, it's lakorn time...well on days that their lakorn's on. Remember when lakorns used to be recorded on video cassettes and we had to rewind them to watch? Gosh I feel old. LOL. Thank goodness for efficient technology! No more rewinding :D

myx

sArNieZ
i remeber those days. it use to take forever just to get a tape to rewind. now me and my parents don't even watch lakorn on tape anymore. we either watch it on youtube or watch those that i dL from here. thank u to sarnworld and all the sarnies who uploaded lakorn for us to watch/dl.