Votes: 6 9.4%
  • Mario Maurer

Votes: 2 3.1%
  • ect. (comment)

Votes: 1 1.6%

• Total voters

cool :)

sarNie Adult
just bored. But yeah i always have trouble answering those questions to myself,it's so hard!! and the overall outcome of who i like the MOST

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
You know what, the questions are pretty hard hahaha My answers goes to only one person hahah but guess like the overall answers are following by mostly 2 same people hahah

phatboy

sarNie Juvenile
Here comes my unbiased choices hehe:

Who has the cutest smile?
There is only one man who has captured my heart with his killer smile, and that is Pat Patson Sarindu. 

Credit: in picture

Who has the cutest laugh?
I've only heard a few actors laugh. I wouldn't say Ken, 'cause his laugh is the dorkiest! Haha. I was going to say Rome, but his laugh is more hot and sexy. So my pick? Tik. Other than the two former I named, he's the only one I've heard laughing out loud (hmm, I guess in a way it's bias because I haven't heard Mario, Mark, or Nadech laugh?).

Who has the cutest face?
Mario. He's the most babyish looking adult...besides the boy in Raeng Pradtana haha. 

Who has the cutest personality?
I don't really know how one would define "cute" personality in men... :scratchhead2: . I chose Tik because he's got a hilarious personality. Aside from Tik, from the list, I've only seen Ken and Nadech's interactions with their co-stars. Ken is a dork and Nadech, don't get me wrong he's funny too, but he has more of the amateur teen annoying kind of personality.  

Who has the cutest...MAN, just which one is the CUTEST/HOTTEST?
Nadech. He is hot and cute at the same time. Ken is hot, but he's not cute; Mark is cute, but he's not hot; Tik is...he's just sexy :drools: ; and Mario, well, Mario's just cute.

I love these polls haha. It keeps the forum alive. But hey, isn't this suppose to be in the "Poll" thread haha. :dance1:

Always09

sarNie Hatchling
You are making hard for us voter lol anyways let me borrow Cupid Candy set up hehehe...I have a lot but maybe for now i'll go for the newer pra'ek...
Cutest Smile....Om Akkaphan, he's just melt mine heart when he smile
Cutest Laugh....Nadech Kugimiya, he's just adorable
Cutest Face....Mark Suparat, he's freak adorable in PCKK
Cutest Personality....Boy Pakorn, to what i see from all his Lakorn BTS
Cutest....i have too many and it'll killed me if i name only one lol

sarNie Adult
lmfao 555 u guys r funny . but yeah these questions were hard for me myself lol. i was all like," hmmm should i let them multi-choose? ....no .... ;) "

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
lol I was going to vote fairly and base them according to who/how I think they are really like to fit each categories but I figured fans are bias so I selectively chose Mark for all. lmao.

But both Mario and Nadech are pretty cute too. lol

phatboy

sarNie Juvenile
Who has the nicest body/figure?
KEN TEE. God he has a nice body structure. :drool:

Who has the tonest body?
AUM AY all the way.

sarNie Adult
ah those were the questions i forgot to put! lol oh welll... :'( . n im a pretty bias person too, but i voted fairly becus its the truth 555. all my answers varied XD 

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
LOL, all my votes go to my one and only Mark. How can they not, since I love mark for all of those reasons, he's cute, has the cutest smile, cutest baby-face, cutest personality which is down to earth and funny, and the cutest laugh ever. So out of all the ones you named I pick Mark, but if there was an other, I would pick other for all of them because Bie takes it all as well. :p

Tik was my first love and then came Ken. Then, while watching the 4 Hua Jai series, I fell in love with all three brothers. However, out of all the guys up there, I think Mark is the most adorable! Tik and Ken are tied for hottest but if I had to choose only one of them, my vote goes to Tik because he was my first love. Cutest laugh? If you've seen Oum Ruk and Ruk Nee Hua Jai Rao Jong, you would tear up laughing with hottie Ken because his laugh is just...contagious! Cutest face goes to Mark because out of all of them, Mark has a this baby face. Cutest personality went to Tik because every time I see him off screen or in a talk show, he makes me crack up. But! If Boy Pakorn was on the poll, I woulda voted for him because I can't help but smile when I see this charming man along with his cute and charming personality.