Who hates reuploads of your video?

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
I HATE it when they steal your video and get more views etc. Claiming that everything is theirs. You might want to keep your name on the top or bottom throughout the video so that if they do steal it, it still has your name. And if they crop it off, it'll be stupid of them.
yea that's why eversince then whenever i upload a new video i always remember to put my an icon of my name on throughout the whole clips...lol

cecilia

Staff member
my fanmade mv got reupload -- i got mad, msg the person and even comment but he/she delete my comment and still keep my mv .. wanna see?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oDe_UIbigAg
they didn't even credit me as well lol My logo template is still on there :lol: ..
the scribble C and K -- that's my initial lol with WONG WIAN HUA JAI and the two mini hearts!!!!

My in my account : i learned my lesson -- i watermark my stuff now lol
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8AWFKMiiz_A

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^^ omgahhh ceci.. i didn't know someone reuploaded your vids.. how dare they.. and how dare they to all of you.. >_<.. aiyah..! such a shame, yet they have no shame in stealing..

if someone did steal mines.. i'll just laugh because mines are crappy ahaha.. oh boy..

btw youtube is getting so strict with copyright but they can't catch this? it'll be too troublesome anyways T_T

bakaPX

sarNie Adult
my fanmade mv got reupload -- i got mad, msg the person and even comment but he/she delete my comment and still keep my mv .. wanna see?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oDe_UIbigAg
they didn't even credit me as well lol My logo template is still on there :lol: ..
the scribble C and K -- that's my initial lol with WONG WIAN HUA JAI and the two mini hearts!!!!

My in my account : i learned my lesson -- i watermark my stuff now lol
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8AWFKMiiz_A
Lol. They're really stupid when they keep the watermark/signature. Now, I make my signature big so that they can't crop it off without taking out a whole bunch of space. I commented on the video that this one person stole and he kept on deleting them. Then he finally blocked me. Then I filed for copyright. xD

bakaPX

sarNie Adult
^^ omgahhh ceci.. i didn't know someone reuploaded your vids.. how dare they.. and how dare they to all of you.. >_<.. aiyah..! such a shame, yet they have no shame in stealing..

if someone did steal mines.. i'll just laugh because mines are crappy ahaha.. oh boy..

btw youtube is getting so strict with copyright but they can't catch this? it'll be too troublesome anyways T_T
Lol. Well, youtube gets stupid at times.

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
It must suck a lot if it's a fan made one. You spend a lot of time splitting it into the right sections and finding the right parts and in the end, it gets reuploaded by another person. I have never added the watermark until someone stole my video that I uploaded as their own. Even though it doesn't belong to me, I add it so that they can't make it as theirs when they reupload it. I'll keep in mind to put the production name on there too.
Yeah it did take me a long while to put everything together. When I noticed people were reuploading them, I just sent them a sarcastic comment and they just ignored me and kept the video. Ever since then I just stopped uploading stuff onto youtube. With the watermarks, I guess it's fine to put it to the side but if I was the owner of something and I saw someone upload it with a huge watermark in the middle, I'd be a little mad considering it's my content and not theirs. Ahhh people these days :facepalm:

bakaPX

sarNie Adult
Yeah it did take me a long while to put everything together. When I noticed people were reuploading them, I just sent them a sarcastic comment and they just ignored me and kept the video. Ever since then I just stopped uploading stuff onto youtube. With the watermarks, I guess it's fine to put it to the side but if I was the owner of something and I saw someone upload it with a huge watermark in the middle, I'd be a little mad considering it's my content and not theirs. Ahhh people these days :facepalm:
Yup.. It's sad how we can't do much about it except flag it for copyright..

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
@Cecilia omg NO WAY GIRL!!!!!! THAT EVIL GIRL! SHE WAS THE ONE WHO STOLE MINE AS WELL!!!!!

SEE HERE. THIS IS THE RE-UPLOAD OF MINE FORM HER CHANNEL

HERE ARE MINE

She took more than one video from me!!!!!
I am so mad right now!!! Not only did this person stole 4 of my MVs but other people as well. And she deleted all our comment just like that. Well I'm going to keep sending her message til she takes it off her channel.

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
Here some more the same girl Hampau64

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l95xMjD-8t0

Mine

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W4-ep_isalg

cecilia

Staff member
^she removed yours -- what did you do to her?
i guess i was not scary enough to scare her lol

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
^she removed yours -- what did you do to her?
i guess i was not scary enough to scare her lol
OMG LOL! I didn't do much hahaha. I message "HIM", Cecilia, it's a him hahaha, I didn't think it would be a "HIM", anyway, I PM him about the videos, and told him that the next time he upload anyone else fanmade MVs, he should credit, and other stuff xD

but mostly the credit goes to "TheGurlo22 and candydisneygirl1". These girls are tough, they did something to scare him LOL. Thanks girls, Both of you ROCK!!! I'm so much happier now =)

bakaPX

sarNie Adult
Lol. You guys are funny. I wish I was able to take my reupload off. I asked nicely, then I bitched at him, and he just deletes my messages etc and blocked me. And he has loads of reuploaded videos. ]:<

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
very unexpected.. thought it was a she but was a he? how funny lmao..

im glad that some of you gals got you mvs taken off ^_^.. you go ladies.. XD

pinkdisney32

sarNie Oldmaid
OMG... he removed it. I commented on two of "his" "stolen" mvs and i guess he removed it!!! How amazing!!! ~candydisneygirl1

cecilia

Staff member
^mine still there .. maybe you can threaten him somehow since he didn't listen to my nice request LOL