Who here related to Keystar Production?

leek18

sarNie Adult
I just want to know if any of u are related to Keystar Production. If u know them, I want to ask u guys to do me a favor. What happened to their movie "Niam Lub Kua Muag" i got part 1 and how come part 2 haven't come out yet. i like this movie because it was sad and funny. if u are related to them, please tell them when is part 2 going to be released. if u guys don't know the movie, i'll post the cover.

yajvaj

sarNie Adult
i thought i heard part 2 was out already? and i think i saw it too? not sure forgot... :blink:

SweetAngel21

sarNie Juvenile
did you guy know that tsab bee got caught for not paying the parent and kids insurance.....he got like 10,000 in the bank he use that to pay the insurance....he lived over here.....you know what one day they did a party he left to see fight rooster.....and the person was ua neej or doing old man name for him but he did come home....my dad was there and he was so hungry so he came back home to eat......so when is night time tsab bee got back so his old man name is "txawjzoo"...hehe....my dad didn't go back so he just stay home.....I heard my cousin because she was there helping them......tsab bee is not a good person.....he lie his name too.....well his cousin from thailand he think he is so rich....he told them not to get green money and food stamps......he should do those for those people already he say don't need to do them.......when is was july 4th......he doesn't know how to respect he just run over cut from my little brother there spot to film his daughter in the parade they were wearing hmong clothes and dancing......so he rush cut from the little kids...what kind of person is he?.....

paj sua yaj

sarNie Egg
Captainlover said:
yeah part 2 is out a long time ago. because i already saw it.
[post="111328"][/post]​
i don't thank the movie ever came out part 2......becuase during the new year my parents ask tht guy who did the movie at this booth.....and he told my parents that he wasn't going to do part two any more.....since than i never look for that movie ....so i am not sure if its out or not. that was 5 months ago..... maybe it came out ready i don't know.....but by what i know he is not going to make part two out........hummmmmm.....maybe it suck....so much that he does what to make part two out any more...he he he he he....or something.... :lmao:

SweetAngel21

sarNie Juvenile
well I saw a little preveiw of tsab bee doing with su thao movie....is called " mob niam Yau part 3"......tsab bee is soooooo poor now.....that's why he is doing movie with su thao production.....that he can get more money...hehe