Who in here are Son&View BIGGEST fans?

Maytha

sarNie Hatchling
what with the hair? but still pretty...Aerin and Vill r so cute...hey didn't Yard about the same age as Vill and Aerin? just wonder but they all look very pretty thanks P' Sarna

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
what with the hair? but still pretty...Aerin and Vill r so cute...hey didn't Yard about the same age as Vill and Aerin? just wonder but they all look very pretty thanks P' Sarna
Yeah, they all looks really pretty, Yep Yard is similar age to Vill and Aerin or might be a tiny bit older by 1 or 2 not sure...Aerin looks strangely at Yard,,,,hehe

Maytha

sarNie Hatchling
I like the face scratching one they r so playful and seem close I'm glad they r. and yeah why Aerin have that strange looked at Yard :huh: well I hope they develope their friendship well with each other cuz seem like Yard is not as popular like other star, I think she's cute and pretty.

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
I like the face scratching one they r so playful and seem close I'm glad they r. and yeah why Aerin have that strange looked at Yard :huh: well I hope they develope their friendship well with each other cuz seem like Yard is not as popular like other star, I think she's cute and pretty.
Looks like dislike or some kind of wierd face on Aerin side of thing toward Yard, Yard is ok,,,but sometime she can be too grown up and create alot of news for her own good,,,I don't know for me I love the good and down to earth or innocent and good humor kind of person like Vill or Alexandra, they seems don't wanna create too much news or create hate where ever they goes,,,,,I know I am a bit pickish on my actress and actors....I used to like Ann T, Ann Siriam or Aom Piyada,,,,but lately have not been into lakorn that much....The last lakorn I have watched is KLP or some of Alexandra's lakorn....

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Lol it's not a dislike face, but it's one of those faces where she is about to smile...

kikiwonderland

sarNie Hatchling
Thanks. Fun photos.

Love the ones with Son, Peung, Best and Ton. Son and Peung looks so cute. What's up with Best's hair? I prefer her without bangs......

Vill and Aerin looked like they were having fun. Harajuku hair style...... LOL.

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
inside...love vill, ดาราภาพยนตร์ vol.1606; หวัดดีค่ะ ชาว vvc ทุกคน เรามาลองอ่านเรื่องราวแบบว่า .....ความรักของพี่วิวกันน่ะค๊า ว่าจะเป็นแบบไหน

I will translate when I have time ok

Credit to V-Villclub

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
ดาราภาพยนตร์ vol.1600, ปก วิว - สน; Darapapaya vol.1600, credit to V-Villclub;

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
"วิว"เคลียร์ จบคดีรัก 1 หญิง 2 ชาย, OHO Magazine; credit to V-Villclub

Maytha

sarNie Hatchling
I like the 2nd pic. they look like a really couple hehehehehe love them just too cute together. thanks for the pic. P' Sarna

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
ดาราภาพยนตร์ vol.1600, ปก วิว - สน; Darapapaya vol.1600, credit to V-Villclub;

I love 1,2,3 pics, especially the 3rd pic when they facing each other & smiling that looks so romantic,,, i just hope to see them in lakorn together soon, i miss them on screen alot.

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
Love this pic, they looks so romantic and cute, so adorable together, can't wait for their next lakorn together soon;

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
Son still yummy but don't like his hair style apart from the last pic. he looks very hot on the last pic.