Who in here are Son&View BIGGEST fans?

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
He is dorky and super study person but 1 hot dork too with a sense of humor as well, love it

Hi girl, hope u enjoy it, I just saw these article so i thought of u and Kiki;

Thip from Son&Vill has posted all the links that has got all the interviews that u want to read, Here is it:

son asked vill to go audtion this 1;

http://z13.invisionfree.com/Son_View_Club/...hp?showtopic=15

here's the other link to read about son and his dad, vill and her dad

http://z13.invisionfree.com/Son_View_Club/...hp?showtopic=49

http://z13.invisionfree.com/Son_View_Club/...hp?showtopic=50

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
aww...thank you ja Thip for sharing them with me.
i love and enjoy reading them.
thanks a lot ja.

Hi SonYukView4ever & Kiki,

I thought I share this MV with u guys, it by Peacemakers, song is called "Kid Teung" Son love this song, it's the first song that inspire him to wants to be a singer....1 day if he gets to sing at function, he wants to sing this song....I have listen to it, it lovely for someone, who is missing someone far away from them....

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=pCHsQcWsbIU

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
wow,
thank yo ja sarna.
i bet it must be beautiful.
will listen to it after this.
good night to u.
its' late.
i will go to sleep now.
good dreams to u.

and LOL
we're keeping this thread alive.
hahahah
i love it.
lol

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
wow,
thank yo ja sarna.
i bet it must be beautiful.
will listen to it after this.
good night to u.
its' late.
i will go to sleep now.
good dreams to u.

and LOL
we're keeping this thread alive.
hahahah
i love it.
lol
Nite too, have a pleasant dream of Son Yuk ka, haha

kikiwonderland

sarNie Hatchling
I some how thought you knew about that..... yes, Kid Thung is a great song.

Did you know he was in Texas for high school?
It made me smile to think that he could be thinking of Vill while listening to this song ...being a way from Thailand and all..... ha ha. I always want to picture them togehter. Silly me.

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
I some how thought you knew about that..... yes, Kid Thung is a great song.

Did you know he was in Texas for high school?
It made me smile to think that he could be thinking of Vill while listening to this song ...being a way from Thailand and all..... ha ha. I always want to picture them togehter. Silly me.

Same, yeah, he was saying that he went to Texas for high school experience, I love that song after, i read his interview i went to have a look at it,,,,yeah hope he was thinking about Vill, well u not the only silly 1, i am too...I love their behind the scene on Tv pool tonight 31/1/2009. they seems to comfortable and relaxing in each other company..."he said that Peacemaker and the song "Kid teung" is 1 reason that makes him wants to become a singer and if he get a change he would want to sing it at function...I love to hear him sing that song too....I don't know why he had chosen to sing the song "unlovable" maybe Vill was there that day so he decided to sing that song instead, hehe..

Here's the link of exact to the newbies;

http://exact.co.th/stars.html

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
Interesting article of Son regarding Vill was not the girl that work out of the Condo, he doesn't have a Condo, it was his friend's Condo and it's his friend gf that walk of the Condo with him and also his friend was there with him too and he does not have a girlfriend, he just want to concentrate on working and studying at the moment;

http://www.manager.co.th/Entertainment/Vie...D=9520000012762

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
I think both Son & Vill r the best out of the group, just my opinion, Son just looking manly and Vill just got the small china doll shape of face that just too cute to resist,,,Son with his hot lips, he just stand out...hehehe

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
yup!
for sure!
girl is Vill!
boy is Son!

PERFECT COUPLE!

GOsh, when is the next time I will see them again!

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
More article on Son; if u understand more than me, please translate, tq

“สน-ยุกต์” ยันภาพเปลือยแค่รีทัช เมินขู่ปล่อยอีก แจงภาพควงสาวที่สยาม แค่แฟนเพื่อน ลั่นไม่เคยหิ้ว “วิว” ขึ้นคอนโด

พอมีชื่อเสียงหน่อย หนุ่ม “สน ยุกต์ ส่งไพศาล” พระเอกละครเรื่อง “แก้วล้อมเพชร” ก็ต้องโดนสกัดดาวรุ่ง เพราะดันมีมือดีปล่อยภาพเปลือยล่อนจ่อนตอนวัยละอ่อนออกมา ยังดีที่ภาพครอปมาเฉพาะท่อนบน แต่ที่ต้องใจเสียเป็นเพราะ ถูกขู่ว่าจะมีการปล่อยภาพเปลือยออกมาล็อตใหญ่ ซึ่งหนุ่มสนก็พูดดักคอไว้ก่อนแล้วว่า ถึงจะมีออกมาอีกกี่ภาพก็ไม่ใช่ตน เพราะไม่เคยถ่ายภาพลักษณะนี้ไว้เลย

สน : เรื่องรูปไม่ตกใจ รู้สึกเฉยๆ เพราะเห็นหลายคนโดนกันเยอะ เป็นภาพรีทัช ยอมรับว่าเป็นหน้าผม แต่ท่อนล่างไม่ใช่ เป็นการตัดต่อแน่นอน เพราะที่ผ่านมามากสุดผมเคยถ่ายแค่ถอดเสื้อเท่านั้น ท่อนล่างไม่เคยถ่าย ถ้ามากกว่านั้นไม่เคยถ่ายแน่นอน ผมเป็นคนเซฟตัวเองตลอดอยู่แล้ว

ซีเรียสไหมสน :ผมไม่ได้คิดมากอะไร เพราะรู้มาก่อนหน้านี้แล้วว่ามีภาพหลุด คือ ภาพนี้เคยเห็นมาก่อน แต่อันนี้เพื่อนโทรมาบอก พอไปดูปรากฏว่าก็เป็นอันเดียวกับที่เห็น ที่บ้านก็ไม่ได้ว่าอะไร เค้าเข้าใจ คุณบอยก็ไม่ได้ว่า ไม่มีปัญหาเรื่องงาน แต่ผมคิดว่าคนนอกที่ดู อาจจะคิดว่าเป็นผมจริง ก็อยากให้เข้าใจว่ามันไม่ใช่ผม มันเป็นภาพตัดต่อครับ

เค้าขู่ว่าจะมีภาพล็อตต่อไปยิ่งกว่าเดิมสน :ถึงจะมีอีกระลอกใหม่หลุดออกมาอีก ก็ไม่ใช่ผมแน่นอน ถึงยังไงก็ยืนยันว่าไม่ได้ถ่าย

อยากฝากอะไรถึงคนที่ปล่อยภาพนี้สน :ก็อยากให้คนที่ปล่อยหยุดสักที มันสร้างความเสียหายให้กับคนอื่น แต่ผมก็ไม่เคยถือโทษโกรธใคร และไม่คิดจะฟ้องด้วยครับ

ล่าสุดมีภาพปาปารัสซี่ควงสาวหมวยที่สยามด้วยสน :อ๋อ เค้าเป็นแฟนเพื่อนจริงๆ ถ้าสังเกตดีๆ จะเห็นว่ามีสามคนในรูป แต่เค้าตัดออกมาเห็นแค่ 2 คน ไม่ได้ไปแค่สองคน เห็นรูปก็ยังขำๆ กันอยู่เลย

แต่มีคนเห็นว่ามีสาวๆ ไปนั่งรอที่มหาลัยบ่อยๆสน :ถ้ามีก็คงเป็นเพื่อนๆ กันทั้งนั้นแหล่ะครับ ผมเพื่อนผู้หญิงเยอะ ผมยังไม่มีแฟน และยังไม่มีใครทั้งนั้น

กับข่าวที่พา วิว-วรรณรส สนธิไชย ขึ้นคอนโดล่ะสน :ไม่จริงครับ เพราะผมไม่มีคอนโด และแม่วิวก็ตามติดตลอดไม่มีทางไปไหนแน่นอน ตอนนี้ผมไม่อยากเป็นข่าวเรื่องนี้กับผู้หญิงมาก เพราะอยากตั้งใจทำงาน ไม่ต้องการให้เป็นข่าวด้านลบ ไม่ใช่เพราะคุณบอยห้ามแต่ผมไม่อยากมีปัญหาเองครับ

ขอขอบคุณข้อมูลและภาพประกอบจาก

Maytha

sarNie Hatchling
I can't believe you guys are still talking about them...me too :D BTW Sarna3 I can't read thai can only understand please translate I would love to know what the article is saying. This boy really make me crazy I tried to read and understand every thing about him and Vill. I guess we all not just love the guy we are obsess with this guy.

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
I can't believe you guys are still talking about them...me too :D BTW Sarna3 I can't read thai can only understand please translate I would love to know what the article is saying. This boy really make me crazy I tried to read and understand every thing about him and Vill. I guess we all not just love the guy we are obsess with this guy.

I was trying to read it, Maythakitt,

First he was talking about the pic. of him being nude, he is saying that it's not his pic on the bottom part but the top is his face, that the photo has been photoshop.

The article is saying that girl who walk out of the Condo with him was actually his friend gf, it was not his Condo but his friend's Condo and if anyone see him around hanging with girls, it be just some of his girls friend not girlfriend in a relationship kind of thing because at the moment he does not have a girlfriend, he just wants to work and does not want to be in the news with any girl at all, it's his choice but not because the big boss at Exact is stopping him, he preffer to concentrate on studying and working at the moment. And as for the news of him and Vill walking out of the Condo, it can't be because he does not have a Condo, plus Vill's mother is always there with Vill so Vill can't go anywhere with him, just the 2 of them together....As he stated so many times, he doesn't want to be in any news with any girls at all, he preffer to work and study at the moment...
so it explain it too...

Anyone know what Son&Vill freevision is not working, i try to log in but it's not the right URL, please tell me what's happening

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
Son, Vill, Ton, New, Aline @ SiamCentre

Love Son & Vill, they looks gorgeous together, even wear matching clothes, white top and black pants...