yea I saw them at top awards.
they were so cute.
he looked so sexy like always.
she was cute and a bit nervous.
these two dangers....killing me with their romance..lol
anyways, i love them.

well, here is their fanclub.
come join us if you haven't. be active. find news. share. knowledge. power! lol

http://z13.invisionfree.com/Son_View_Club/index.php?

I just checked this again (I joined about 2 weeks ago) but it seemed like there are more chat on the KLP link in the lakorn section. Is it just me? I would love to just have ONE place to go and get involved. :rolleyes:

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
hehe
we have to make it active in order to get involved in.
anyways, there's not much update or maybe it's a bit unorganized.
maybe we should ask the admin to organzie it.
but we just have to go and make it active ourselfs.
until then, i will be waiting waiting for more fashion shoots from them.

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
Vill & Son r like the Thai verision of Barbie and Ken or Vanessa hudgen or Zac Efon, just so cute, gorgeous and handsome, sexy....

kikiwonderland

sarNie Hatchling
Ah...I thought everyone knew about Vill's Hi5 page.

Well, incase you are interested in Son's modeling, here is a link to some photos and VDO at Nagara show in the fall'08:

http://www.thaicatwalk.com/FashionWeek/081...04VDO/index.htm

He leads the male models. Click on the VDO button and you can watch two clips (rollover the image).
I first saw it when it came out because I thought Sinjai who wore the final dress was stunning. Then I saw Son. He is a great model! I think he is going to be a good actor too.... just needs a little more experience.

Enjoy!

SonYukView4ever

girl,
thank you for sharing.
i didn't know about it. lol

yea, i was just searching for view's things online and i just came upon that hi5 so i was curious whether or not it was her real page.
but wow, i am surprised lol
i hope she uses it.
so she can update us with news. cool!

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
I don't mind Son doing lakorn with other N'ek but as long as he doesn't have that sparkles in his eyes and hot smile to go along with it, I just want to reserve it for Vill only...I don't thnk any girl will get a sparkles from Son's eyes unless it Vill, that is the way I want it to be, just for Vill only... His acting with any other girls, he can show emotion of loving or crying and good acting skill but no movement of the eyes sparkles or hot smile because I want that to be resever for Vill only....

SonYukView4ever

I don't mind Son doing lakorn with other N'ek but as long as he doesn't have that sparkles in his eyes and hot smile to go along with it, I just want to reserve it for Vill only...I don't thnk any girl will get a sparkles from Son's eyes unless it Vill, that is the way I want it to be, just for Vill only... His acting with any other girls, he can show emotion of loving or crying and good acting skill but no movement of the eyes sparkles or hot smile because I want that to be resever for Vill only....

hahaha
i see jealousy there.
but u know, if view can give sparkles to other guys why can't son?
not really fair?
i'll be honest, i don't really mind as long as the girl is pretty like view
and can make me watch her lol
otherwise..ill just turn my tv off..hahah jk

but yes, i do get ur point.
i do want view and son forever.
but its hard to say since both are only actors and doing their jobs.

well, well see wat happens.
as of now, i am plain dead bored.
so bored it doesnt make sense lol
im dying to see both of their new lakorns

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
hahaha
i see jealousy there.
but u know, if view can give sparkles to other guys why can't son?
not really fair?
i'll be honest, i don't really mind as long as the girl is pretty like view
and can make me watch her lol
otherwise..ill just turn my tv off..hahah jk

but yes, i do get ur point.
i do want view and son forever.
but its hard to say since both are only actors and doing their jobs.

well, well see wat happens.
as of now, i am plain dead bored.
so bored it doesnt make sense lol
im dying to see both of their new lakorns

U still up?????Yuksonwiew lover

I meant for Vill to keep it straight and simple for the romance scene too and same goes for Son,,,,
I am cheering for Son too, Son is her high school sweetheart whereas, Vill just met Thee just after she enter the fashion industry and Thee happen to be close to her mother…love Son & View together. so who will she choose between high school sweetheart and family member close brother like Thee...

I know they only actors doing their job but keep the real romance reserve for special person...hehehe

As for me I am plain bored as u too, with Son & Vill and dying to see their next lakorn together too, I think I wrote 10 emails to Exact today, hehe kind of going crazy

SonYukView4ever

U still up?????Yuksonwiew lover

I meant for Vill to keep it straight and simple for the romance scene too and same goes for Son,,,,
I am cheering for Son too, Son is her high school sweetheart whereas, Vill just met Thee just after she enter the fashion industry and Thee happen to be close to her mother…love Son & View together. so who will she choose between high school sweetheart and family member close brother like Thee...

I know they only actors doing their job but keep the real romance reserve for special person...hehehe

As for me I am plain bored as u too, with Son & Vill and dying to see their next lakorn together too, I think I wrote 10 emails to Exact today, hehe kind of going crazy
lol
yes i'm still up
dead bored here u can say lol
but i'm heading to bed soon tho.

yea i will write to then.
i will write bc i want to see both view and son. haha

kikiwonderland

sarNie Hatchling
lol
yes i'm still up
dead bored here u can say lol
but i'm heading to bed soon tho.

yea i will write to then.
i will write bc i want to see both view and son. haha

You guys were up late. I was too but logged out from here. I was surfing the net because I was sooooo bored. I watched a few more Son & Vill clips. Totally miss them like crazy. huuuuuu.

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
Exact newbies will be on Dara Story from Top Award, which will air on Saturday 17.30pm thailand time but will be on Obizgo tv or thaitv.tv on a Sunday in thailand date...@ ch5...for those fan of Son & vill and all the newbies...

SonYukView4ever

Exact newbies will be on Dara Story from Top Award, which will air on Saturday 17.30pm thailand time but will be on Obizgo tv or thaitv.tv on a Sunday in thailand date...@ ch5...for those fan of Son & vill and all the newbies...
hey,
can we watch free stuff on the webbies u provided?
or do we pay?
also, let me know if u see clips of the two sweeties. :lol:

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
hey,
can we watch free stuff on the webbies u provided?
or do we pay?
also, let me know if u see clips of the two sweeties. :lol:
u have to be a member and paid for it for these lakorn websites like Thaitv or obizgotv, so u can watch any lakorns, shows or heaps of other stuff too...it's really good website if u into lots of lakorn or shows...