Who in here are Son&View BIGGEST fans?

Maytha

sarNie Hatchling
SonYukView4ever, look at the bright side at lease u got to know it sooner and beable to know his true color. Every body been through what u been through so don't feel bad u'r not alone. I hope some day u'll meet a true love....I'm sure he's out there some where it just not time for u yet....wish you well na ja...and be strong :dude:

kikiwonderland

sarNie Hatchling
SonYukView4ever - Not all the guys (good looking or not) are the same na. I for one has weak point for "handsome" guys. My friends accused me of only dating the good looking ones so I tried "not so good looking but good personality one". Guess what, he was not that good either. I went back to Thailand for Christmas break and that one cheated on me. That really pissed me off. So there you go....it's the guy na. Nothing to do with looks.

On the bright side, I didn't date for a while and now I have found my soulmate. He treats me like a princess and he is very good looking too. He even laugh at me when I talk about Son....he is pretty relax and funny. Most importantly, he loves me for who I am - he puts up with all my weak points (I am super asian - very sensative) not just the strong points.

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
SonYukView4ever - Not all the guys (good looking or not) are the same na. I for one has weak point for "handsome" guys. My friends accused me of only dating the good looking ones so I tried "not so good looking but good personality one". Guess what, he was not that good either. I went back to Thailand for Christmas break and that one cheated on me. That really pissed me off. So there you go....it's the guy na. Nothing to do with looks.

On the bright side, I didn't date for a while and now I have found my soulmate. He treats me like a princess and he is very good looking too. He even laugh at me when I talk about Son....he is pretty relax and funny. Most importantly, he loves me for who I am - he puts up with all my weak points (I am super asian - very sensative) not just the strong points.

I agree with u 100%, it depend on the guy or a person, we not really saying girl or guy in general,,,,Look at our lovely Son, he comes with a package, looks, talented, intelligent but he seems pickish when comes to choosing girl,,,he likes sensible, well manner and intelligent girl,,,True love takes time na ja,, so don't give up yet, it will come to u when u least expect it,,,,I was not looking too but I found my soulmate as well, he is a nice guy who treats me well, he does overlook my bad moments but we do have cat fights and stuff like that but, it's the good side that we look at each other....relationship aren't meant to be perfect....

The reason I like Son because he is not only good looking but comes with a package of intelligent, brain, sex appeal and knows what he wants to accomplish in life that what i like in a guy,,, not just good look....Some guy can be good to look at but they have no sex appeal...heheh

Oh, Tq Kiki for the upload of Dara Story, u wonderful girl...also have u upload Tv Pool Tonight 21.02.09, it be wonderful if u can do that...

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
ok i am now officially in love wif son yuk <3 he's so hot :wub:

Welcome to Son Yuk club, we just love and adore's him not just his looks off course,,,his intelligent too, hehe
Actually we just love both Son & Vill, they both adorable and handsome couple, Son is hot and vill is gorgeous;

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
Does anyone knows how to get into or register for Villclub or sonfanclub,,,,but my thai reading is limited so i can read it to register to get into it,,it be greatly appreciate if u can help me. Tq

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
Too bad, no more Son & vill because Vill just announce she preffer to be closer to Thee, even though when Son & Vill announce that they r not a couple I was still hoping they could be close friend like what they said but Thee seems is closer to Vill so no hope of Son; so sad news for us fan of Son or Vill;

Vill, Thee then they talk about Son's heart is being heal and offer gifts and money by gay guy because he is broken heart from Vill annoucing her relationship with Thee; on Tv Pool Live (But I don't think being as rich, well educate, Intelligent with good looks as Son I don't think he needs money from someone eles beside his family, his father is a polit for Thai airways so he would earn big bucks, and he is also working so I don't think he needs money from someone eles with his good looks, there's always women coming, I don't think he needs to be gay)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fUFUqOAirPs

She is not saying, she is dating Thee but she is saying that she is closer to Thee because he is a close bro/family friend and he is also close to her mother, it seems her long time friend like Son is lost from her now that she is close to Thee, Maybe it's only the media saying because latest news it's that Vill and Thee r working together on representing this japanese drink brand Oishi so they going to Japan together with a group of other actresses and actors from varies companies too....not sure, she didn't actually says that she is dating but they r saying that they r close and they goes places together with her mother as well...But as for Son he is like a long lost friend, who knows for a long time of 5 yrs but not that close....

Maytha

sarNie Hatchling
Sarna ja, I'm still hurting just like Son, every time I heard about that Thee dude he make me mad. But may be Vill is saying that cuz her and Thee had work together. I'm sure deep down she probably think of Son.

neena

sarNie Adult
all i have to say is...YAY!! i really don't care for them anymore...i just want to see son in more projects...he will look better with other actresses, i bet!! on screen vill looks very cute but to me off screen i don't like her as much as i like aerin. :lol:

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
all i have to say is...YAY!! i really don't care for them anymore...i just want to see son in more projects...he will look better with other actresses, i bet!! on screen vill looks very cute but to me off screen i don't like her as much as i like aerin. :lol:
It's ok, Neena, u keep liking Aerin and we keep liking Vill, I like Vill mishievious monkey like personality, it's cute as for Aerin, she is nice but I don't like her off/on screen, she's not my taste in the cuteness category,,,I preffer someone cute and pretty doll like personality than someone who is too fun and outgoing personality, I like vill shape of face and her naughtiness kid like atitude but I got nothing against Aerin, it's just who I like.

So please Neena, u can't really force a person to like someone when they don't. As for saying Peung and Son, I don't think they match, is my opinion,,,because Son has a stiff personality so I think he would like someone who would be talkative and bubbley, Peung is too shy and awakeward looking, she is pretty but not cute in my term, I seen abit of her previous Lakorn, I have never taken an interest in her,,,

Son & vill happen to be my favourite on screen couple so i stick to them even though in future, they don't date or get together it's ok, I just hope they will have lakorn and more work together so i can enjoy as their fan club,,,when I like a couple or actor and actress I just stick to 1 and cheer them on but if they chosen a different path it's okkkk, I live by their decision...

Love Son & Vill forever

Maytha

sarNie Hatchling
It's ok, Neena, u keep liking Aerin and we keep liking Vill, I like Vill mishievious monkey like personality, it's cute as for Aerin, she is nice but I don't like her off/on screen, she's not my taste in the cuteness category,,,I preffer someone cute and pretty doll like personality than someone who is too fun and outgoing personality, I like vill shape of face and her naughtiness kid like atitude but I got nothing against Aerin, it's just who I like.

So please Neena, u can't really force a person to like someone when they don't. As for saying Peung and Son, I don't think they match, is my opinion,,,because Son has a stiff personality so I think he would like someone who would be talkative and bubbley, Peung is too shy and awakeward looking, she is pretty but not cute in my term, I seen abit of her previous Lakorn, I have never taken an interest in her,,,

Son & vill happen to be my favourite on screen couple so i stick to them even though in future, they don't date or get together it's ok, I just hope they will have lakorn and more work together so i can enjoy as their fan club,,,when I like a couple or actor and actress I just stick to 1 and cheer them on but if they chosen a different path it's okkkk, I live by their decision...

Love Son & Vill forever
I agree Sarna I guess b cuz we like Son and Vill too much. I like Vill on/off screen she's cute, funny and very well match with Son. I will stick with Son and Vill forever...they r my #1 on screen couple right now hope they have another project together soon....yeah Son and Vill forever na ja :yahoo: