Who is Herr's Video Best Actress and Actor?

Who Is Herr's Video Best Actress And Actor?

• Luj Yaj

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Tsab Mim Xyooj

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dawb Thoj

• Ntxawg Muas

• Paj Huab Vaj

• Txam Thoj

• Ntxawm Hawj

• Rwg Thoj

• Npheev Thoj

• Ntaub Hawj

• Ntaub Ham

• Poj Qhua Hawj

• Somchai Yaj

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Kaim Xyooj

• Voos Yaj

• Cua Yaj

• Dib Vaj

• Nuj Nraim Thoj

• Kawm Muas

• Tshaus Hawj

• Total voters

Mae

sarNie Adult
Cua Yaj is definitely Herr's Video's best looking and best actor.....by the way, you should have spilt it into two different ones so we could chose a female and a male.....i voted for Cua Yaj, but the girl I would have to say is Ntxawm Hawj!!!!

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
i vote for cua yaj...and for the female, yes it's Ntxawm Hawj.....back then, they have her play as the n'ek in most of their movies....

beamie

sarNie Hatchling
oh yea...definetly Cua Yaj......i don't know about n'ek though......

have anyone seen SOMCHAI.....if i'm correct...is he the guy from that one movie "80 Xyoos Tseem Hlub" or something like that...where he didn't get the girl and he became a doctor instead??? if that is him....he has a HOT HOT HOT HOT singing voice!!! it's sooooooooo good....hahahaha.....i hope he has a CD out soon!!! hahaha....it's so good...if you haven't heard it.....you NEED to hear it....it's even better than TUB YAJ's!! (*my opinion only).....he has a HOT HOT HOT singing voice!!!

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
i don't reallie like Herr video's movies.. out of 10.. i like 1...

They don't have the best actor/actress.. something is always up with their actor/actress.. can't really act.. but since i'm in here.. I'll vote 4 Cua yaj.. like everyone else did.. heehhe... :)

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
snow said:
Who is Cua Yaj? Please any picture?
[post="85522"][/post]​
i'll post it in here later.. i got a pic with him.. when he
came to the US... :p

snow

sarNie Egg
YM_gurl said:
i'll post it in here later.. i got a pic with him.. when he
came to the US... :p
[post="85614"][/post]​

Thank you. I've been dying to know who he is. :)

Mae

sarNie Adult
Interesting...I love most of Herr's movies...really good storylines and the acting is good and convincing...next is Mua Lee....

mouachick06

sarNie Egg
ahahahhaa!! yeah i vote for Cua too! we hung out with him alot when he came to the U.S.! i swear! i have like tons and tons of photos with him! i'll post them up later when i go home and scan then! but than he's so sweet! he loves to shop and he's so nice! i think he's a nice guy but than too bad we are way to different form each other! yeah the frist time we saw him i was like hey! it's him! we went to visit my cousins b/c my cousin-sister had cancer right and than he pop out of no where! it was hiliarious! but than he's kool! do you guys know he's married now! this past summer! this crazy girl form georgia saw him when he wa sin america and went to laos in the summer and got all crazy and was going to kill herself and not come back to the U.S. if he didn't marry her. crazy girl huh! when he got married he called us and was telling us about it. i was like sad...b/c he was planning to come this coming summer and we hang more but than now he's married so than we can't anymore! cua is like a cousin brother to us and it's so weird that we got so close to each other when he came up here!!! there wa sthis one time where we went to the hmong old-g club you know since he's old and he tried dancing! it was funny!!!! :lmao: yeah but than enough of him!!!! anyways yeah!!!! well i like Herr videos!!!! my auny and uncle are the producers of Herr videos!!! i tell them to like get new story lines and new characters but than they said "nah..." i know...but than i wonder who they are taking up here this summer/winter...who do you guys want to see?

Mae

sarNie Adult
I wanna see Cua Yaj and Ntxawm Hawj together in a movie....ahhh...i really do....by the way, the pair of Cua Yaj and Tshuas Hawj was great...love them together...sooo cute and funnie...

neena

sarNie Adult
first, when i saw cua yaj in his movie...he was very good-looking, however lately, he hasn't been appearing in movies. i think he ended his acting career too quickly. right now, i think the best one is somchai yaj, he's tall, handsome, and is becoming a better actor. he's always playing supporting roles though...i think he has the potential to play the lead role...they should cast him in as the lead next time. my only wish...cast him and hnub together!! lol. :D

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
herr's video have good story lines and good plots for their movies... but they have very poor acting...

i don't like their actors and actresses... its always the same ones over and over again..

no offense to their big fans out there..

they also have very bad cameras... its all dirty and when they are shooting their movies... if someone walks in front of their camera... they still sell the movie...

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
eww.. no offensive but Cua yaj & ntxawm hawj together?

Again, whose Somchai? what movie did he play? Dang, finally.. Herr video got some new actor/actress... hahaha. :)

Fearless

sarNie Adult
My favorite actor would be cua yaj and my favorite actress would be ntxawm hauj.. but I don't think they would look good together because ntxawm looks too old for cua imo.. herr's video has very good plots and storylines but their camera and picture quality are very bad.. and shaky at times... I would love to see cua work with thsaus hawj & dawb thoj again because I think he makes a cute couple with them but I guess that can't be since he is already living in the US.. I also think that guy somchai yaj should start taking the lead role now... he is pretty good looking...

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
Fearless said:
My favorite actor would be cua yaj and my favorite actress would be ntxawm hauj.. but I don't think they would look good together because ntxawm looks too old for cua imo.. herr's video has very good plots and storylines but their camera and picture quality are very bad.. and shaky at times... I would love to see cua work with thsaus hawj & dawb thoj again because I think he makes a cute couple with them but I guess that can't be since he is already living in the US.. I also think that guy somchai yaj should start taking the lead role now... he is pretty good looking...
[post="86243"][/post]​
who lives in the US? Cua yaj? are you serious? when? he got married?
huh? how come i didn't know.. is this some kind of rumor...?? HUH? WHat!?

I'm so lateeee......
:angry:

mouachick06

sarNie Egg
YM_gurl said:
who lives in the US? Cua yaj? are you serious? when? he got married?
huh? how come i didn't know.. is this some kind of rumor...?? HUH? WHat!?

I'm so lateeee......
:angry:
[post="86321"][/post]​
Yes he's married! this past summer and his wife is in Gerogia i for got what city but than he's wife is like 16 i think. and no he didn't marry her, she married him.... yeah.... you know crazy girls following and stalking the guy and trying to kill herself until he marrys her...yeah that crazy shiet....

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
mouachick06 said:
Yes he's married! this past summer and his wife is in Gerogia i for got what city but than he's wife is like 16 i think. and no he didn't marry her, she married him.... yeah.... you know crazy girls following and stalking the guy and trying to kill herself until he marrys her...yeah that crazy shiet....
[post="87768"][/post]​
Oh my!!! :shocked: are you serious?!? GEORGIA? 16?!!??
she can't support him...16? IS her parent's willing to support him? i mean them.. wow!!! :blink:

oh my lorD!!!! :shocked: I gotta tell my friend. She loves CUa Yaj!!!
I can't wait to tell her.. She's gonna be SHOCKED as Hell!!

I just hope this is some kind of rumor. wow... Herr's video production.. actor/actress are all getting married...in the U.S..(good thing, they need to find new actor/actress..)

First, it was Cha-mee..chao her.. and then cua yaj.. whose next in line? :huh:

rukD2B

Bai Yang [♥] Fong T. Xiong
I used to LOVE txam but then he got ugly...haha..and old..and his acting started to sukk...but the...FOREVERLY CUA YAJ alrite..he's soo fine..even if immah yang too..so wat..he is FINE...hhaha...and i love his acting..he's soooo cute!! haha..CUA YAJ WINS FOR SURE!!