who is hotter

Who is hotter?

• Total voters

stasteek

sarNie Egg
OMG! I absolutely LOVED Pete Thongjure. He was my alltime favorite pa'ek & actor...loved him in Sor Sam Sai, Tawan Tor Seang, Mae Nak...almost all his lakorns. I think he's the sexiest actor ever to me lol surpassing ALL the dudes mentioned. Hahahahah I wish he would act again :(

All I need is Pete & Andrew and my life is COMPLETE. :yummy:

OMG! you're still confused huh? LOL... j/k... Tik all the way baaaaby!

cecilia

Staff member
WHO'S HOTTER atm? --- N to the A to the D to the E to the C .. what does that spell? NADECH!!!!!!!!

nikki1786

LizQuen
WHO'S HOTTER atm? --- N to the A to the D to the E to the C .. what does that spell? NADECH!!!!!!!!
they should post another poll if which of the newbies is hotter. XD and yes, im being bias... Nadech and second Mark (sorry Mark.)

nongalicia

sarNie Hatchling
I choose Ken.... although I wanted to choose ken and chakrit.

you should add smart to the list. I think he is hot too.

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
All have their own hotness. I chose Tik because I thought he was the hottest when I watched Soda Kub Cha Yen. Whereas, the others, I didn't fall for them for their looks.

If Andrew was on the list, I'd choose him :)

cecilia

Staff member
^yes, tik's so fine in ROY LEH SANAE RAI -- he's the reason why i watch that lakorn -- if it's not for him, i would have turn my back on thai lakorn during that time b/c i was so INTO KDRAMA Lol

fun

Expired Sarnie
Same here I didn't fall for most of their looks, it was more for their works. But for Tik it definitely had to be for his looks. Anyways for appearance wise, I would say Aum is the hottest. Oh those abs and those arm muscles- totally wicked hot. Second would be Tik. Ken, Chakrit and then Pong.

But for who's the better actor, Ken all the way. And that makes him my number one for total hotness. It's their works that makes them hot lol

ATM I would say Taec and Wooyoung in Dream High. I know they are not Thai but OMG they are totally dominating my heart. They even pushed Mark out of my heart. Still love Mark but it just isn't the same yet. Maybe when his lakorns goes on air, the fever for him will turn back on.

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
My personal opinion

Tik is charming
Ken is handsome
Pong is attractive
Chakrit is decent looking

so that leaves Aum as being the closets to the term "hot" :)

kulyia

RUK
i think i like the pra 'ek because he has proved to me*viewer* that he can act. I dont think hot is in my expectation and totaly Fun4Fun, you took the words out of my moth lol. Of course he has to be good looking but he doesnt have to be freakn HAWT like dennis oneil but he just gotta prove to me*viewer* and convince me that his character is real.... And make me fall for him :p

Chakrit because hes a little hard headed but thats what make me like him.
Ken because hes pretty boy but when he love a girl he show her his whole heart
Pong is good looking but hes too aggressive for me :p
Aum is mysterious and romantic
Tik is straight up manly and protective

i like all of them! Lucky for them, if i was a ogre i'd put them in a mouse cage and laugh at them all day long. HAHA!

"go ahead. Pee. I wont look at you" teehee LMAO