Who is more evil?

Sunsanee or Leela?

• Leela

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sunsanee

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Mann

I think both are kinda equal cause they selfish sometimes, but I have to say Leela haha, maybe its her acting thats more evil but idk haa.

Calisto

sarNie Hatchling
i voted for sunsanee! i actually think leela is pretty pitiful. she kinda got pressured into marrying ken's dad and ken was actually really mean to her. she was sad when ann moved out but didn't show it.

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
I voted for Sunsanee...Sunsanee was so mean to Soraya from the very start...I think Leela only got worst after she married Khun Kid...but both of them are evil on their ways...

lilxgxriah

sarNie Adult
i said sunsanee because even at the end, she was still a bitch!!...atleast leela kind of made up for what she did

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
hahaha oh no anotha jlr vs sb .. yikes hahaha but this time its the n'rais lol.. hahaha i think leela was very evil but she wasnt that evil in the beginning n besides i luv'd her hair than sansanee.. i voted for sansanee because she was always evil n omg.. such annoying hair i just so wanna cut her hair even lol.. hahahaha lol..

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
hahaha oh no anotha jlr vs sb .. yikes hahaha but this time its the n'rais lol.. hahaha i think leela was very evil but she wasnt that evil in the beginning n besides i luv'd her hair than sansanee.. i voted for sansanee because she was always evil n omg.. such annoying hair i just so wanna cut her hair even lol.. hahahaha lol..
LOL me too. Throughout the Lakorn, I daydreamed about a nice big silver scissors so I can cut that stupid uneven hair-do that Sunsanee wore.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
i do think that leela was evil...but sansanee is super evil.....first of....she made harin kill himself....she controls soriya.....she is manipulator when chai was in the picture.....she pushes soriya in the water trying to kill her.......she lied to soriya for most of her life......she was vicious

-->though leela and narin were blood related.......that's what soriya felt for sansanee.....just because there are not blood related doesn't really matter....i mean i feel really close to people who are blood related to me too......

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
LMFAO :loool: you voted for her because she had bad hair! LOL

i do think that leela was evil...but sansanee is super evil.....first of....she made harin kill himself....she controls soriya.....she is manipulator when chai was in the picture.....she pushes soriya in the water trying to kill her.......she lied to soriya for most of her life......she was vicious

-->though leela and narin were blood related.......that's what soriya felt for sansanee.....just because there are not blood related doesn't really matter....i mean i feel really close to people who are blood related to me too......
see tat's the ting..she didn't make him kill himself...he killed himself BY himself...his own fault...if he couldn't get over her too bad duded...tat's how i feel

anyone want to add me to the list up there too ehhehehe :arrg:

metu

sarNie Egg
I voted for Sansanee. It's true Leela was blinded by her obsession at the beginning but later she did turn to care for her sister and it's not like she never cared for her. They seemed to have a good relationship before Kawee came into the picture, so i think he and not Leela is the worst.

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher

see tat's the ting..she didn't make him kill himself...he killed himself BY himself...his own fault...if he couldn't get over her too bad duded...tat's how i feel

Yeah, Harin did it to himself. He wasn't man enough to face reality!

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
of course he killed himself...but she's truly evil to make him feel like that.........so are you saying that playing someone is not evil....or stringing them along....using them or even playing with their emotions.......that is pure evil.....to me that is one of the most evilest thing someone can do to another.......

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
love make people do crazy thing.....all reality is lost and all one can see it that person...of course it was harin's fault for killing himself...but have none you felt like that......some people can handle it and others can't even grasp that concept.....and that's REALITY

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member

hahaha i realized tht too lol.. but come on it was so .. ughh lol.. xp ..

sarN

sarNie Granny
i think Sunsanee is more evil because near the end she push Soraya into the water knowing she can't swim , which mean her intention is to kill Soraya and then she walk away normally . Lee might be a bit crazy but she have no intention to kill anyone .

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
unintentionally or intentionally khun kid died because of her....her action when she slapped herself was crazy....she is a bitter sweet n'rai
maybe the sunsanee chick is worse but im being bias but who cares