who know how to speak thai and read thai?

gackt

sarNie Hatchling
me!

i understand thai

but just not the riddles or metaphors unless the meaning is being said

then i'll understand it fully

as for reading and writing --- still working on it --

pangrakpepper

sarNie Hatchling
I can't read or write but I understand Thai well but I want to learn how to read and write. I learn Thai by watching Thai lakorn and have someone translate some parts or words that I don't understand. I happy that I understand Thai because I LOVE to watch Thai lakorns!!!!!!!!!!!!! And I LOVE Sornram and Pepper!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

stephanie

sarNie Adult
hello! i wish i knew how to speak and write in thai... unfortunately i dont. but i heard that it is very easy to learn how to read and write along with speak, a lot easier than learning english. anyways, i could understand a few phrases and speak a few phrases... and i could sing in thai but dont know a thing i'm saying... ahha... have a fabulous day na ka!

YoUa

One Of Kob Big Fan
I know how to speak, read, and write Thai. First, I learned Loas but then I kept on watching Thai lakorns and had someone translate it for me (around the age of 10) so that's how I learned Thai. Because I already knew some Loas, it was pretty easy to learn and understand Thai.

My sisters can speak and understand Thai as well but they couldn't read so I taught them how to read, but they can't write yet.

kikiy916

sarNie Juvenile
........ i cant write or read but i kan understand a lil bit...cause i been watchin thai lakorn ...so yeah...but my dad noes how to speak it and understand it so wen i do watch thai lakorn and cant understand i got my dad.. but yeah most of the tyme i just watch and learn......cause i watch alots and alots of thai lakorn but since i work now i have money to get more thai lakorn...so i cant learn more... but yeah i would LOVEEEEE to noe more and understand more..