Who loves BIE the most!!!!?????

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
@ huajaikaungtur: wat...wat r we like...i love bie but not to the point where i'm super obsess and starting to stalk him or something. lol. i just love him. love him more than kiabielover. hahaha

edit:
WOW WE made it to 4 pgs. lol

suchai

sarNie Egg
@ huajaikaungtur: wat...wat r we like...i love bie but not to the point where i'm super obsess and starting to stalk him or something. lol. i just love him. love him more than kiabielover. hahaha

edit:
hahaha...but kiabielover is obsess...and i know 4 pages we are awesome...hahaaha...its cool...

kialakornlover

sarNie Adult

edit:

NO I LOVE HIM MORE! But you wanna know who loves him more! TheGurlo!! She will beat you (and me)! but I beat you! :dance3: :dance1:

Capsule

sarNie Egg
Everyone loves him very much.
I know if I like this guy more than you, I am only a little French, which have found no chance and OMG.
Her smile, I melt completely. :spin:

TheGurlo22

sarNie Adult
OH no you guys don't know me! I'll commit suicide & go crazy if someone takes him!
You guys don't know how OBSESS I am & everyone, EVERYONE know he's mine!! Kia can NEVER NEVER take him away.
Rina & Dua can prove it Kia, you know that's right!

kialakornlover

sarNie Adult
OH no you guys don't know me! I'll commit suicide & go crazy if someone takes him!
You guys don't know how OBSESS I am & everyone, EVERYONE know he's mine!! Kia can NEVER NEVER take him away.
Rina & Dua can prove it Kia, you know that's right!
TOO BAD! You wont marry him! Non of us will! HAHAHA! Besides I never said I can take him away from you. Also, I said you were a bigger fan than me.... Am I right... Yes, if you read the comments in the group.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Hahaha, you guys r so hilarious. I'm Bie's biggest #1 fan na. I love him more and he's also the one who got me more involved in the lakorn world as well. My Bie forever, but chillies gals, I'm not joining no fight, I'll be sitting back quietly and wait for my opportunity with him when everyone else loses. Hahaha, I'm so evil. La Gaun, jur gun mur job.