who misses anne and willy?

tinah

sarNie Coma
i sure do!!... :( they really need to reunite. i cant believe they had only 2 lakorn together and their chemistry is undeniable. it'll be great if anne is in his new kiss/slap lakorn. it has been so long since willy starred in a serious drama. i wonder when are they gonna anounce the title and his co star. we should start a petition for them to pair up

listen to his interview. credit to anonymous
https://download.yousendit.com/7158BD2C1342427A

GaMoN

sarNie Hatchling
i miss them tooo....!!!!..i sure would love to see ann and willy play together in a movie again :D

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
omg... Willy & Anne... i heart their acting skills. i miss them onscreen! I wanna see a slap/kiss lakorn from them! man it would be amazing! anna's the drama queen & Willy can be a vicious man! me likey! :lol:

solin

sarNie Adult
They should be paired up together again for sur !
Their chemistry on screen is just awersome.

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^i realise they never been paired up. apperance wise, she would suit him cuz shes tall and hes a big guy too. theres not alot of tall actors nowaday. what are the odds of anne accepting another kiss/slap role?..slight chance.

heres my choice if not anne. no newbies. most of them would be way too tiny for him

Sirita
Vicky
Cherry
Janie
Aom Phiyada

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
^^i realise they never been paired up. apperance wise, she would suit him cuz shes tall and hes a big guy too. theres not alot of tall actors nowaday. what are the odds of anne accepting another kiss/slap role?..slight chance.

heres my choice if not anne. no newbies. most of them would be way too tiny for him

Sirita
Vicky
Cherry
Janie
Aom Phiyada
All those choices are a must! i wish he did a lakorn with each of them!
Aom P is short so willy will have to bend down to her level. :lol:

tinah

sarNie Coma
All those choices are a must! i wish he did a lakorn with each of them!
Aom P is short so willy will have to bend down to her level. :lol:
from my list he only paired up with vicky but i wanna see them in his kiss/slap drama. haha yeh, aoms tiny and short for alot of her co star especially with ken. she had to stand on a rock just to reach to his level in surun nirondon

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
from my list he only paired up with vicky but i wanna see them in his kiss/slap drama. haha yeh, aoms tiny and short for alot of her co star especially with ken. she had to stand on a rock just to reach to his level in surun nirondon
he did pair up with vicky??? :blink: ohhh yeahhh wait he did! sorry i blanked out for a second. :lol: they were in 5 kom, i love that lakorn, lots of hot guys... drool

oh aom is short, specially next to ken! imagine aom standing next to willy! ^_^

tinah

sarNie Coma
he did pair up with vicky??? :blink: ohhh yeahhh wait he did! sorry i blanked out for a second. :lol: they were in 5 kom, i love that lakorn, lots of hot guys... drool

oh aom is short, specially next to ken! imagine aom standing next to willy! ^_^
yep that was an action drama and not much sweet scenes between them.

lol willy is a giant. he was already huge before but now he got bigger. *day dreams* his hot self.

smilealways06

sarNie Adult
aww...i miss these two...i love their acting although i haven't seen the other one...but i would love to see these two in another lakorn cuz their chemistry is so awesome that you can even feel how they really feel like in the lakorn lol...i would vote and say yes for these two...