Who sings better?

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
just wondering who do you think sings better...'cause both of them re-sing luj yaj and some other older singer songs....

so who do you think sings better on the cover songs?

and

who sings better in their original songs?(meant THEIR own ORIGINAL music and lyrics by them!)

if you haven't heard of ciaj siab, visit his link...

http://www.soundclick.com/ciajsia

yajvaj

sarNie Adult
wow! never heard of Ciaj Siab this is the first time! but i think they're the same! hard choice! :)

oil_yui

sarNie Adult
they're both good. but i have to say the cover songs are better sing by kashke and original songs are better by ciaj siab. i really like ciaj siab song wb lub tseb nqeeb something like that.

kry*star

sarNie Adult
oh my gosh they're both so good and i can't pick! anyways, thanks for sharing because i have a new favorite hmong song ever since kaishek's!

anjos

this is a very hard choice....cuz...they both are good...... and had very nice voice.....but if I had to choose then I'll pick.....Kaishek......just because I like him a little better.....

tshavntuj

sarNie Egg
i'm sorry to say this but taking someone else's music such as a song from a great singer like luj yaj and pov thoj and lis toj and xyum xyooj---pisses me off. sorry.. if ciajsia very believe in true artist he should have come up with his only music in the really beginning but not taking luj yaj's. luj yaj did take lis toj's song "ntuj no tuaj lawm koj nyob qhov twj" but after when he made a name for himself. in this matter, it's understandable that he honor lis toj but like ciajsia.. taking pov thoj's music and not giving pov thoj any credit.. shitttt. this pisses me off very bad.

i personally believe true artist has the mind of a thinker but to ciajsia not such a thinker to me. these are just my personal opinion.

feel free to response.

carmen

sarNie Egg
i like them both.. but i have to has that ciajsia has a better voice and music... Kaishek's voice is okay but it's to high... so ciajsia all the way...