Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Por

• other

• Total voters

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
I say Wier also. I cannot picture her with them others. Maybe Cee would be alright but he nose is too big, sorry [I do love Cee, though so don't kill me!] I hope CH7 does her a chance to be nang'ek though.

Ana

sarNie Adult
Who is aof? I mean I know he's in Nang tard. But what other lakorn he's in?

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
well I chose Win but Som is already nangek in a new lakorn coming out soon and the praek is..............................................................................
................................................................................
................................................................................
if you wanna know click here
http://www.sarnworld.com/discuzz/index.php?showtopic=26374

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
I am so happy CH7 give her a chance. I knew she was gonna get with Kade someday. He always pairs with the young nang'eks.

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
it's so obvious that she'll be playing with Kade. Since, he guest starred at the end. But, I think she should go with Aof since he's new and she'll be a great leading actress for him to start off with.

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
I think that Som will now on or maybe just next year will be promoted and have more lakorns line up for her having her as the N'ake role...just like they did to Pancake...

thaigirl

sarNie Hatchling
What's up with Kade ? He's always paired with young actresses (Amy, Bua, Mo)... I guess it's because of his lovely baby face ! I think his acting is nice, but he never gets to play in super productions ! <_< but his lakorns are never really bad, they are such enjoyable... I wanna eat his baby cheeks so much ! Pee Kade, I love you, you're so cute !