Who would you say is Mark Prin's Koo Kwan?

Who do you say is Mark's Koo Kwan

• Kimberly Voltemas

Votes: 41 45.1%
  • Mint Chalida

Votes: 50 54.9%

• Total voters

fun

Expired Sarnie
there is no right or wrong pick/choice. it is about how you view them without dragging third wheelers and false rumors/gossips. opinions are opinions. but reporting false rumors as an evidence or to prove a point that has nothing to do with being "koo kwan" and reasoning is contradicting. if a is this then b is that. mint played as mark sister in tawan duerd.

oh someone mentioned chalida being good with all her costar. thank you for the compliment. chalida is that good of an actress lol she started off rookie whos acting is you can say bad lol but she is one of the few who transform dramatically by playing various roles. she reminds me a lot about ann thongprasom. ann usually does her research and chalida does the same. she takes an extra step because she know she lacks it. she took speech classes to improve her enounciation. she isnt afraid of critic, instead she embraces it and tries to find ways to improve what she lacks. but she is working at a slower place than her generation of actresses. she talks about her education frequently and that she values it, she can put acting on hold for it but she loves it so much that she pace herself by doing one lakorn a year and if we as chalidas fan are lucky enough, she does 2. and that is why even more so i consider mteam a koo kwan. it always come back to mark.

ill "elaborate" more later. my eyes is slowing going bye bye.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Putting aside the word koo kwan (since there are so many different definitions) I like Mark with Kim more. They look very compatible in my eyes and though I didn't really warm up to them chemistry-wise in 3NNT, they captured my heart in PCKK. Mteam are cute but IMO they didn't have as much chemistry and I suppose I just didn't enjoy PLR much. NM2 might change my mind but AS OF NOW, Mark and Kim and the way they acted together and fit so well (and their more enjoyable second lakorn) have got me rooting for them. :)

But I gotta give credit to Mteam for gathering so many fans tho PLR was only so-so IMO.

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
there is no right or wrong pick/choice. it is about how you view them without dragging third wheelers and false rumors/gossips. opinions are opinions. but reporting false rumors as an evidence or to prove a point that has nothing to do with being "koo kwan" and reasoning is contradicting. if a is this then b is that. mint played as mark sister in tawan duerd.

oh someone mentioned chalida being good with all her costar. thank you for the compliment. chalida is that good of an actress lol she started off rookie whos acting is you can say bad lol but she is one of the few who transform dramatically by playing various roles. she reminds me a lot about ann thongprasom. ann usually does her research and chalida does the same. she takes an extra step because she know she lacks it. she took speech classes to improve her enounciation. she isnt afraid of critic, instead she embraces it and tries to find ways to improve what she lacks. but she is working at a slower place than her generation of actresses. she talks about her education frequently and that she values it, she can put acting on hold for it but she loves it so much that she pace herself by doing one lakorn a year and if we as chalidas fan are lucky enough, she does 2. and that is why even more so i consider mteam a koo kwan. it always come back to MTEAM.

ill "elaborate" more later. my eyes is slowing going bye bye.
THIS. Just a tiny edit. LOL.

The fact that M&M can be go their separate ways and be strong as individual actors and still come back as a power couple together is enough for me when it comes to testing the longevity of their koo kwan status.

Now we can only wait and see if NM2 will be worth the two years of deprivation. ;d

Chuppymiu_95

sarNie Egg
I think MK look good in lakorn better than MM and i like Kim, she's very beautiful <3
I never watches MM lakorn, so i will vote for MK ^^

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
I can now officialy say that Mark and Kim are cute and funny, but Mark and Chalida is EVERYTHING and so much more to me. :D :wink:

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Lmao.  Mark must be happy he's got people voting for him to decide his kookwan. Lmao. ahhaha.

Chemistry wise - MK wins.

Physique - probably Mteam

I can't ever pick because I think Mark has a lot of potential to pair with new nang'ek and since I'm such a crazy fan of his (lmao) I would watch him with anyone really.  I see a lot chemistry for Mark and Taew too.  Just waiting for the day when they pair up. lol

narkrakdin24^^

sarNie Adult
Ahahahaha!!!!!!
"Not open your eyes. You need open your mind."
I am not slightly, but very amused reading the comments in this thread.
@meadow
Yes, they weren't paired for Tawan Deard. Of course, they need to spread their wings for new pra'eks/nang'eks. They can't be paired together forever. And Mark has guest starred in Khun Chai Ronnapee starring James Ma and Mint Chalida. So... can you picture Mark as pra'ek now since he's just a guest star? I'm sorry I don't want to sound offensive but I am curious of what you'll say. You like Markim better, yet you disgrace Mark by saying he's that kind of man. Okay? A little confused.
Actually, my brother bought a Chanel purse for his lady friend he truly didn't like in a relationship way on her birthday. I know because he's my brother and well, a sister knows a brother. I don't know because our family is a bit different from others but things like buying purses like Chanel for each other of the opposite or same sex is normal for us. But it's my family so I can't say everyone does that.
I personally think that Kim looks good with Ken Phupoom. Though they haven't done a lakorn together. But Kim is with Jett so I will not push her to someone else. Same for Mark. The boy is clearly naive. If you follow him closely, you'll see that boy is not as mature is you think he is. But I still love him. He's so funny and cute!!! Setting my bias aside, Mark is not farther than Mint in the stage of "maturity".
Be honest, I don't think there is any such thing as being "mature". Even people who are "mature" have an existence of a childlike essence in them. Therefore, their is not "maturity" but "less immature". Thus the term "less immature" in my opinion, is more appropriate for description.
I'm sorry. A little off topic there. I mean no offense. But since it is America, we are free to speak our minds. Or, I have noticed, this right is slowly being taken away.
Edit: Despite Mark's naive side at times, there are other times where you see Mark's less immature side. That's only if you follow him closely.

SonYukView4ever

Hmm..I'm not sure if I follow the "mature/immature" thing.  Obviously, he's not perfect!!  He's NOT GOD--DUH!!! But Mark has the MOST LIKABLE attitude and personality for me.  He's not annoying, FAKE or shitty like what I've seen in other actors.  Seriously, people are so f--king blind and harsh on him! They pick on him because they're so FULL of SH*T! They're complete JEALOUS and CAN'T handle the truth because Mark is real as a person.  Other actors are COMPLETE FOOLISH and artificial.  I like Mark so much because I can see the realness in him.  He's not ARTIFICIAL or FAKE.  People pick on him because they're stupid and can't handle the truth about Mark!!!

Sheesh, I'm so SICK of pathetic fools picking on Mark! They can't handle the truth about him, when there are 99% of other actors who are complete fools and complete FAKE. Those actors are more FAKE and artificial than Mark yet Mark is being scrutinized and targeted because they're F--KING Jealous!!!! FACE it FAKE A$$ES!!!!

Talking about fakeness, immaturity, foolishness or "naiveness" Please! ..I see it so much more in those so called "the it" of Thailand. So fake and artificial words cannot express their fakeness!!!

narkrakdin24^^

sarNie Adult
@daisydukes
Dunno if ur talking to me? But if you are lol. I didn't mean it like that. I also love Mark and his ways. I don't find him annoying at all.
What I meant by he's not as mature as he seems, I meant he is sometimes childish, which we all love of him. His childish side is his playful side, of course. Where he's that funny, easy-going, playful Mark. :)
But sometimes in news where he is asked questions, he sometimes doesn't know anything much at all, which I don't blame him for because he probably doesn't follow bad rumors as much. Which is good because he shouodn't be putting that to his mind and concern about them, which I'm sure he doesn't. That's what I meant of naive. But I guess that wasn't the best way to describe it. Don't get me wrong here na? I am also not saying that someone else is more perfect as Mark or that Mark isn't perfect. I like the dude the way he is. In fact, I also think he's perfect the way he is. He is not God, but God surely has blessed him with his personality. Also glad he got that award in Spicy because I like himself.
I am not picking on Mark either. When I meant less immature and mature, I meant it for everyone, including me. There are times when I am childish, or/and when I am less immature. I believe no one is "the it" of Thailand. Wonder where that came from? But still.
I'm not the best to clarify or pick for words. But I hope I cleared some things up if there is a misunderstanding. I also did not say he was immature. I said less immature but not fully mature. It's like in the middle. Oui.... Dunno what to say anymore... :)
So my point; Mark IS perfect the way he is. I'm also a fan. Mark reminds me of my younger brother (not my older). I love both and will support. Again, I hope that cleared some misunderstanding between us if there is any? Or if you still ave questions you need some clarification about, I'll answer immediately ka. 'Till then, peace out bro. :) I have to do some writing I need to tend to.

SonYukView4ever

ahahahha @

narkrakdin24^^

I didnt mean you specifically.  I was referring to the general people...including the nosy media and gullible haters. lol

I think I follow Mark too close to know what type of person he is that I cannot emphasize how superficial other actors look when standing next to Mark. lmao. ahahha  So, yea I don't see why Mark is often the target of bad press. One thing they should do is to leave him alone about his personal life.  Why don't they focus on his success and career instead of feeding rumors. SMFH! lol

but yea, su su Mark.  All I know is his fanclub in Thailand loves him more and more each day.  They are like his family.  I am always amazed by the love they show him despite the awful rumor he goes through.  They support him and never leave him. He has won their true heart is what touches me the most so yea.

Ok, hope I didn't chant too much. ahaha. lol Mark <3

narkrakdin24^^

sarNie Adult
@daisydukes
Whew Hai jai ork dai laew. I can finally breathe. Sorry if I'm annoying you w my Thai too. I think in Thai, not English. Anyways, I agree. I don't get why reporters, or some, build him up only to try and take him down.... I will never fully understand the job of being a reporter.

SonYukView4ever

@narkrakdin24^^

ahaha I can read phonetics but I don't write so well. lmao. No problem, I figured what you wrote so yea, "breathe out!" lol :p

yea, bad press is bad press = gossips.  I don't understand bad press or gossips either.  But I don't care much as long as I hear it from Mark and his fanclub who's always by his side then I'm happy! My only source of reliable information is from Mark or his royal fanclub.  The media = shit! Lmao. ahahah it's true. lmao!!

I never point this out but Mark is referred by his fanclub as Boss. loool They've called him that a looooooooooooooooooooong time ago! Ages ago when they first established prinfanclub and banmark! They always refer to him as Boss. lol.  I like their uniqueness and originality!!  :dance1:

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
MTEAM! & like most of the people who picked MTEAM said, I don't think Kim has found her own koo kwan just yet. Don't get me wrong... Mark and Kim are quite cute together but there's something about MTEAM that are cuter. <3 I'm not really a fan of Kim's though.. I only watched one of MK's lakorn & it was Sarm Noom Nuer Tong but it was for Boy & Marie & Ken & Toey. I was skipping all the parts MK had together cause it was boring to me so I guess maybe that's why I like MTEAM more. Mark and Mint makes me blush. <3 LOOOL. While MK don't. But maybe one day, I will also start liking MK too. But it's always gonna be MTEAM first. :)