Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mike He

Votes: 7 53.8%
  • Jerry Yan

Votes: 3 23.1%

• Total voters

vangb01

sarNie Egg
Awww! come on, don't give these arduous choice lidogurl... Ummm... hum... I want to pick Ambrose too :angry: , but i think i'm going with Mike He :D ... keke... He so cute and sweet...
I so agree with you!! I was debating between mike he or Ambrose Hsu, they are both very hottt. So it came down to whose drama i like more and whose a better actor, although Ambrose has a better body I didn't really like his dramas. Mike's drama are always really god with a killer face, although he is too skinny. But at the end i'll go with MIKE HE.. :lol: :lol: :rolleyes:

sarnie

sarNie Hatchling
I'll have to say ming dao then mike he ^_^

miss_rice

sarNie Egg
this is like one of the hardest one to pick...well you know Joe is outta the picture..lol...just don't find him attractive enough...ambrose was like a few years back not that into him anymore...now it's time for the hot guys! OMG Mike He...3rd place..haven't seen any good dramas from him...jerry yan same thing he hasn't been doing any interesting dramas lately either...it seems like this man is too hot for any actresses to look nice with him...he always outshines the actresses...lol...now the man I chose for NUMBER ONE IS!!!! "MING DAO!!!!!!!" LOL there's something about MING DAO that I really like...he's so cute when he smiles and i love his smooth looking chocolate than and his acting is superb! he's just so handsome!

MING DAO ALL THE WAY!!!

Khikarugal

sarNie Egg
:huh: Ming Dao? I don't find him that good-looking at all.

I'm not a fan, but Mike He is the most handsome out of all the listed guys.

ane0103

sarNie Hatchling
before <knock knock ,loving you >i like Joe Cheng more beacuse of his Zhishu in <It's start with a kiss>,but after <kkl>Ming Dao ' attractive act ,i love Ming Dao better.(*^__^*) ……

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mike He. I personally think Mike is the only one who's qualified to be in this poll....haha. 

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
LOL. I pick Ming Dao. He's currently my obsession now. Mike He got me into taiwanese drama. I love them both, but Ming Dao is the one who kept me hooked. His acting is really good almost natural and the way he speaks his lines.

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
Didnt recognise any of the guys names, had to check for pics and only kno of Ming Dao lol i remember watching his froggy drama more than 10yrs ago, he was really cute in there! I remember my friend used to draw that signature frog everywhere hahah And the song was really catchy too from memory :)

ch3eks

sarNie Hatchling
Not a fan of Taiwanese actors as I much much prefer my TVB guys but of the ones listed, I think Ming Dao is the most charismatic.