WHOS GOIN TO COLLEGE????

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
so who here at SW has already or is wanting to go to college?????? what college do u wanna go to and what do u wanna major???

sulad

sarNie Adult
I want to go college! Don't know which college would be the best for me! But I want to major in Fashion Design! :D

Vamkim

sarNie Juvenile
Not sure which college i wanna go to, but maybe harvard university. Or maybe an Art institute college.

skoo_gurl

sarNie Egg
I'M A SENIOR THIS YEAR!! I HAVE BEEN ACCEPTED TO UMKC...UNIVERSITY OF MISSOURI KANSAS CITY...AND THAT'S WHERE I AM GOING TO GO...IN THE FALL...I WILL MAJOR IN BIOLOGY...TRACT TO MEDICINE

Mae

sarNie Adult
College is the best experience ever...one line of advance: LEARN TO BALANCE YOUR SOCIAL LIFE FROM YOUR EDUCATIONAL AND PROFESSIONAL LIFE. YOU'LL BE SUCCESSFUL IF YOU CAN BALANCE ALL THREE EQUALLY! OTHERWISE IF ONE OUTWEIGHS THE OTHER, THERE WILL BE OBSTACLES & CHALLANGES....

rukD2B

Bai Yang [♥] Fong T. Xiong
I'll TRY to major in computers. LOL...:p

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
yea i want to learn thai too.....i think that i will be learning thai, mandarin, n korean......i want to kno all those languages.....

ddawbb

sarNie Adult
yea i want to learn thai too.....i think that i will be learning thai, mandarin, n korean......i want to kno all those languages.....

:) It's easier said than done... ;P Over at UW-mad where I go, a chinese/mandarin class for beginners is already 6 credits!! and that's like, ah overwhelming because if you plan to take other courses and is not majoring in that language, you better prepare to work hard and take summer school or interim courses... :)

lil_babe

sarNie Hatchling
i go to college...my major is License Vocational Nurse...taken CNA this semester...school is coming up so i won't be having much time in here no more.

peng

sarNie Egg
hey..!!! ahahaha....yu guys...! thking of going to college....????? not necessary to take
a higher college....!!! jst take some colllege such as Technical college like me.
Now i have a perfect job too....!!!! my major is "DP" worked as PSS and
i wking at the AMIC now....!!!!! and get good pay salary also. and i have been worked
with other company before this one and been with AMIC for 16 yrs and
why yu want to spd a lt of tution to pay for yur cost, but when you done
with yur-----!!!!college degree and yu still owns tution...!!! what's i have seen
is that most of the people who's attended higher cllege, they never find
any jb when after they graduate from cllege degree.....!!!!!!! and they still get a job such
as "MA" (MEDICAL ASSEMBLE) or "MO" (MANCHAINIST OPERATOR.Do yu think
just taking some college that'll be good....!!!! also never own any tution.....!!!!!!
Hey.....!!!!!Hey.....!!!! this is just give yu the ideal hw yu can saving some
mny on packet only....!!!! all yu guys hve a lot of opp'ty out there waiting
for you all.....!!!!!! hpe yu can find gd career to fit you goal in the future....!!!!!
!............good luck to yu all......!!!!! for yur hope.......!!!!!!!

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
:) It's easier said than done... ;P Over at UW-mad where I go, a chinese/mandarin class for beginners is already 6 credits!! and that's like, ah overwhelming because if you plan to take other courses and is not majoring in that language, you better prepare to work hard and take summer school or interim courses... :)
wats UW?? is it university of washington? yea i kno that trying to learn all those languages is gonna b overwhelming, but i can succeed in ne thing that i focus on.......i mite jus major in all of them.....plus another major as well.......i dont kno if its possible tho...4 majors?

y-pajtshiab

sarNie Egg
Wo' I proud of those that choose to go to college. It's a great thing you have done or going to do. so you don't have to be sorry when you get old. one of the privious replier said that he/she only done with vocational a get a great job. that's great for him. but it doesn't happen offen like that. to me I think it great to have a college degree in there in case the company you work with got lay off or closed so you don't need to worry to find another job. sorry for me i guess i'm old i regreted it.

anjos

well... I got my Associated in Elemntary Education at KCK Community College. I'm planing to go back and fisinh my major at University of Missouri Kansas City when everything is setting down for my. I really want to learn how to read and write in thai.

Quiet-ness

sarNie Hatchling
well... I got my Associated in Elemntary Education at KCK Community College. I'm planing to go back and fisinh my major at University of Missouri Kansas City when everything is setting down for my. I really want to learn how to read and write in thai.
I noticed that you live among one of the top public schools in the MIDWEST. Why don't you consider in coming to Emporia State University where it is also known as the Teachers College? It is a good school for future educators like you. I wonder if it is because of the distance from home that refrains you from attending this school. It really is a good and quality school for prospective teachers. If you want more information, here is the link: http://www.emporia.edu

Good luck to those who are attending school again this semester and this coming Fall. It is a good experience and opportunity for all.