WHOS GOIN TO COLLEGE????

Kelly

I'm in my 2nd yr college is an expierence evaone should take it's a blast if u know how to manage both fun and study! But it's not so easy!

Quiet-ness

sarNie Hatchling
for peoples whose goin to college...r u guys living in dorms or at home??? is it expensive to go to college??
I will be living in the dorms for three years by the end of this semester. My school is an hour and 30 minutes from home. I can't commute like that. With gas price and trying to avoid any possible future car troubles, I choose to stay on campus. It's convenient for me. Plus, I won't get distracted by the family. Although, I'm not saying that you won't get distracted if you choose to live on campus. There are other distractions such as parties that can be a problem if you don't know how to manage your priorities and your schedule.

No one ever said that college was going to be cheap. If you want to save more of your money, I suggest you go to a local community college. Universities obviously have a higher cost. Although, in my opinion, you get more of an experience if you attend a distant university more so than at a local community college. You can't experience things in that kind of university atmosphere such as living away, freedom (in which you will love it), and independence in the way you would not with attending a local community college since you'll still be with your family. I think you'll actually learn more of yourself by being on your own in sense that you are ready for the world if you do decide to attend a distant university.

There are some things that I don't like about community college, but I'll leave that for another discussion.

kying89

sarNie Hatchling
i'm going to college...hella yea i just heard from UW-Madison and they accepted me...shit so exciting....
anyways i'm planning to live in the dorms...for residents the tuition and stuff is cheaper but for non-residents it will cost more...that's the same with all college.....hope that helps...
can't wait!!!~