Who's going to Thailand/Laos this year?

kellylis

sarNie Hatchling
I want to go back to thailand and celebrate new year with my dad again :)
haven't been to laos, but heard that new year over there are fun too.

but to answer your question, no... i wont be going back to thailand or laos for new year or this year...

mmm0403

sarNie Juvenile
I am going in about 14 days from now. I'm kind of nervous, not that excited, just go for the heck of it to relax while still single.

calla

sarNie Adult
yea...how long u staying? just going to thailand or laos too....im going for new year in laos then coming back to thailand to chill....lol
I am going to Laos and will stay there for 3 weeks only..because I just went there last year so I dont have much vacation.
this time I will have to travel alone, kinda scare too..lolz

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
i just came back from thailand. went there for two months studying abroad. it was sooo fun. i miss it soooo much!!!!

vanggirlie

sarNie Egg
I'm going to Laos too. I'm going in december when they have the new year. I'll be in 52. I'll be there for two weeks and going without my momma this year so a little scary.

shingying

sarNie Egg
I'm going to Laos too. I'm going in december when they have the new year. I'll be in 52. I'll be there for two weeks and going without my momma this year so a little scary.

Lets hang out together cause I have never travel to Thailand or Laos... I am pretty nervous about this trip...

shingying

sarNie Egg
Shingying what dates are you going? Im going possibly 5th to 14th.
Around the 20th of December til the 20th of January.. It will be a 30 days trip...I recently graduated from college so I thought I should go on a vacation...hehhehe...

kazz143

sarNie Juvenile
I'll prob be there as well....we'll prob bump into each other without knowing...lol

vanggirlie

sarNie Egg
If you guys going to new year in 52 then go around December 5 to December 11 cuz that's when there is a lot of people and they have entertainment at night. Although it could change. last year they had Tsom Xyooj perform one of the weekend.

I guess I won't see you girls since you are going later.

Oh and xiengkhouang/phonsavan and Vang Vieng is gorgeous. If you go then go to new year at 52 and xiengkhouang (phonsavan) cuz they are big like Cali and MN new years. Also should go see Vang Vieng. Nice tourist area with a lot if European tourists. A lot of people in bikinis and shorts. You just won't see any Asians in bikini and shorts there.

kazz143

sarNie Juvenile
If you guys going to new year in 52 then go around December 5 to December 11 cuz that's when there is a lot of people and they have entertainment at night. Although it could change. last year they had Tsom Xyooj perform one of the weekend.

I guess I won't see you girls since you are going later.

Oh and xiengkhouang/phonsavan and Vang Vieng is gorgeous. If you go then go to new year at 52 and xiengkhouang (phonsavan) cuz they are big like Cali and MN new years. Also should go see Vang Vieng. Nice tourist area with a lot if European tourists. A lot of people in bikinis and shorts. You just won't see any Asians in bikini and shorts there.
lol thanks for the info....yea we will prob be in lav 52 for the new year but we get there 26th Nov and then heading north to Xiengkhouag...hoping we get to see all the concerts and the hmong singers in Laos this year.

calla

sarNie Adult
I dont plan to go for the New Year there..cuz lots of Hmong Mekas go there and record VDO for sell. I afraid that I might get in the VDO by accident..lolz
anyways, I plan to stay in Vientine for couple days, then to NongHet, to Luang Prabang and then to Vang Vieng. So if I have time I might visit 52 too.

by the way, I am going on November 18th. :D

calla

sarNie Adult
since u are going alone, who will take u around? the boyfriend ? lolz just curious. :D