Whose better looking, acting, and singing???

Whose better looking, acting, and singing???

• Tub Yaj

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • E.T. Yang

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

anjos

well..... they both are yang...... and I'm also a yang...... so...... I guess I'll go w/tub yaj........just because I have to choose one....... but for me they are both good in different way.....

kermint

sarNie Adult
oosp sorry, who is E.T. Yang? i vote for tub yaj hahhahhaa i think he's handsome and attractive too. well he's cute in hmong way lol..........

tub looks cute his new movie call "nplooj siab khaub lig cua"

SweeTie_Dan

sarNie Juvenile
Well I E.T have a better voice but Tou Yang is better looking and a better actor. Anyways u both are doing great, so keep up the good work guys....

allitis16

sarNie Hatchling
i like both of them. haven't seen ET act but heard his songs and Tub. both of them have very nice voice but can't say from the acting.

Mos

sarNie Egg
welp to mi i think both of them are hot and cute...but to their actin part i think they both suck at actin and their song are pretty good but i think i like et voice betta then tub...

MGT

sarNie Egg
of course the one has to be TUB YANG! he has the looks could act and sing very nicely! :shock:

moonfaerrie

sarNie Hatchling
I said tou is better looking, as for acting, hmmm, don't know, and the singing gotta go with e.t. however, e.t. has been singing for a while and tou has jsut started so i guess we'll have to wait and see if he'll improve. i mean, i think he has a great voice, but the songs he sings don't go with it.

SunStar

sarNie Elites
tub yaj is definitely better looking and better at acting... he even does kiss scenes!!! I THINK HE IS THE NEXT HOTTIE IN THE HMONG ENTERTAINMENT INDUSTRY...

DaH_LaDiE

sarNie Hatchling
U GUYS ARE SO MEAN..NO VOTES FOR ET??? HOW SAD..IF I WS TO BE HIM, I'LL BE SO EMBARASSED..EHEHE..YEAH BUT I AGREE WITH EVERYONE..TOU YANG..YAH. HE IS SO FINE...

shinhwa_dbsk

sarNie Egg
hahaa E.T ish meeh close cuzin ( best frewn) uncle....butt i'll hav tooh saii TUB YAJ...