Will It Be-Tau Hai Tur Ja Leum

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
So sorry for the long wait. It will take a longer time for me to update since my laptop is still not fixed yet so im writing it by hand before i post it here. Thanks for tuning in though. :)

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
So this is a preview for the next part.

Kik: Isn't that Mint?

Nadech: Just tell me why those guys are after you, am I not your friend?

Mint: So this is all you want to know, and when I tell you then you just leave me in the dark? I can't believe I was so dumb to trust you.

Ken: Get a hold of yourself!!!

YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker
Caint Wait
i hope you update really soon
its been a while

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
So finally, here's an update. Not the best, but hope you enjoy and i apologize for the long wait. :

Episode 9.6:

(Mint got up and headed out to the field to see what was wrong when Singto finished the race and headed straight to the judges. Nadech followed after)

Mint: Singto, what's wrong?

Singto, turning to look back at Mint: the other university's racers cheated.

(As Singto said that, the other guy came up to them)

Guy: Eh, do you have proof? How did I cheat?

Singto, glaring: I never said who it was, it was just you who accepted it.

Mint: What did he do?

Singto, looking over to the guy: Some people beat up Bie and left him back there.

Mint: Huh?

(Mint looked over to where some more racers were appearing. Worried about Bie, she began heading there, but Nadech held her back)

Nadech: Don't, if they want to do it that way, we'll just show them that we won't be beaten easily.

(The judges sat there and listened to them talking, deciding what to do)

Singto, rolling his eyes at Nadech: Do you're not going to do anything about this?

Judge: Sorry, but with no proof, we can't do anything.

Singto: and you don't have any surveillance cameras to make sure no one cheated?

Judge: sir, this is an outside field, not the mall.

(Singto clenched his hands into fists in anger. The guys laughed at him and walked away. Singto was about to go after them, but Nadrch held him back)

Mint: let it go Singto

Nadech: no matter what you do, it'll only make it worse, be a man, win like a man, don't use childish tactics to hurt others.

(Nadech spoke loudly so the guys could hear. They turned to him with anger in their eyes and Nadech smiled in their faces)
(Mint and Singto could feel the tension between Nadech and the guys)

Mint: let's just go.

Nadech: oh, I'm going, because I know that other than using those immature ideas, some babies have no way of winning.

(Nadech looked directly into the other guys eyes ad Mint, him and Singto head back to their seats)
(Ya looked away as Singto and her eyes met. Ken looked up at Nadech)

Ken: what was that all about?

Nadech: nothing, you'll see

Ken: ow, why don't you just tell me right now?

Singto: don't want to talk about it

Mint: then don't

(Ken looked at them and scratched his head. Finally the crowd cheered again and they all looked up to see the other batch of runners coming in)

Ken, jumping up: oh, there's Ying coming in second!

(Mint, Singto, and Nadech looked up at Ken as if he was crazy. Ya rubbed her cheeks, embarrassed for Ken as he realized everyone staring. He smiled shyly and sat back down)

Ken: sorry, just got excited, oh look!

(Ken jumped up again and pointed to the finish line)

Ken: Ying came in first!

(Mint and Singto jumped up and down, hugging each other in hapiness. Nadech watched in jealousy and sat down, turning the other way)

Nadech: why let him hold you?

(Ya turned to Nadech, overhearing his whining. She giggled and punched Nadech's shoulder)

Ya: cheer ip

Nadech: try to be me

(Ying ran up to them and hugged them)

Mint: nice job

Ying: thanks

Ken: you did great...

(Ying looked over to him and nodded)

Singto: where's Grace?

Ying: Grace? Oh fight, did you know Bie was beat up and left behind? Grace stopped racing to help Bie, they're probably on their way back here now.

Mint: now I'm less worried.

Nadech: yeah, she was so worried she almost went out there to get him herself

(Mint rolled her eyes at Nadech as the speakers came on, calling for the third batch of racers to go line up. Nadech and Mint headed down the aisle. They lined up next to each other as the guy from the other university lined up next to Nadech. Nadech turned to him in confidence)

Nadech: good luck

Guy: i count on it...

(the guy looked pass Nadech to Mint and smirked. Mint felt uneasy and turned away, looking ahead as the judge counted 3...2...1...the whistle blew and everyone ran)
(Nadech ran ahead and noticed Mint was falling behind. He turned back to look as he ran. Mint noticed)

Mint: go ahead, don't worry about me!

(Nadech shook his head and slowed down her to catch up because the other was just a bit in front of her)

Mint, caught up: i told you to go ahead

Nadech: then what about you, why are you running so slow?

Mint: haven't you heard of saving up energy?

Nadech: now's not the time for that

Mint: wrong, now's exactly the time for it

(Nadech rolled his eyes and ran ahead)
(as soon as they were out of sight from the audience and judges, the guy scooted closer to Mint. He reached out to touch her, but she pushed him away. He smiled and pulled her off the tracks, pinning her against a tree)

Guy, looking at Mint's lips: i wonder how you taste

Mint: you pervert!

(Mint pushed him and tried to run but he held her there)

Guy: I'll show you how perverted I am

(he grabbed Mint and tried to kiss her while she blocked with her hands. Suddenly the guy was knocked to the ground. Mint turned to see Nadech)

Nadech: you perverted jerk, come close to her again, you won't be able to finish the race.

(the guy laughed and stood back up, moving close to Mint again)

Guy: what are you going to do if I go close to her? I'll do as i wish

(the guy touched Mint's face and Nadech grabbed him, pushing him to the tree and punched him)

Mint, grabbing Nadech's arm: Nadech, stop, let's just go

(Nadech turned to Mint and froze in realization when he saw the judge standing behind Mint)

Judge: what's this?

Guy, pretending: help me, this guy said that i beat up his friend so he's taking it out on me

(Nadech turned to the guy, furious)

Nadech: lies, he was trying to kiss Mint

Guy: no, he's lying, i was just running on my own when he came

Nadech: nah...

Judge, interrupting: enough, as i see, you are the one that's wtong

(the judge said to Nadech)

Judge to Nadech: his friend already told me that you were planning to hurt their friend

(Nadech shook his head in disbelief. So this was their plan. The judge looked over to Mint)

Judge: you and your guy friend here are disqualified from the race and all the ones after as well, we don't accept behaviors like this

Mint: but...

(Nadech looked over to Mint, seeing the sadness in her eyes. He had to do something for Mint's dream to come true)

Nadech, to the judge: it was just me, Mint was only trying to stop me, I'll accept the disqualification, but please let Mint continue

(Mint looked over to Nadech in admiration. The judge nodded in agreement)

Nadech, smiling to Mint: what are you standing there for, run, and win.

(Mint nodded and did as he told her. He had quit to let her continue, she had to win for him)

-At the hotel in America-

(Kik wandered around the room wondering where Ya had gone)

Kik: that brat, thinks she can go anywhere without telling me?

(she grabbed the TV control and threw it across the room)

Kik: Mr. K, where are you!?

(mr. K opened the door and peeped in from outside)

Mr. K: yes mam?

Kik: where's Ya?

Mr. K: she called and said that she's going to the international race today

Kik: international race? Where?

(mr. K smiled and picked up the control, turning the TV to channel 54)

Mr. K: here

(Kik sat down staring at the screen just as Mint ran pass and there was a closeup. Kik took a closer look and eyes widened in disbelief)

Kik: Isn't that Mint?

Mr. K: who?

(Kik jumped and turned to Mr. K)

Kik: go find me something to eat, I'm hungry

(Mr. K nodded and went out the door as Kik turned up the volume)

Narrator on TV: Mint Lalitapat had finally gotten in the lead after falling behind, I was sure she wasn't going to make it, what a surprise...

(Kik smiled)

Kik: now I finally found you...you won't get away....

To be Continued...