willy on praew

Lalavonvon

sarNie Egg
Wow ... what a good looking couple Willy and Yelly make, huh? Although the photos are air brushed and what not, Willy and Yelly still look great.

Oh yes! I love the lakorn he acted with Anne. That was really good - Willy in uniform!!! Yup, what can I say?!? I have a thing for men in uniform!!! Lol! :) Especially good looking ones like Willy. :)

So, it would be absolutely great if Willy and Anne can act together again ... and in uniform please too. :)

charm

sarNie Egg
awww they're cute. i hope they have kids again soon... it was such a tragedy what happened to their twins

Lalavonvon

sarNie Egg
Oh, I have forgotten to add:-

1. The Chinese believe that couples who look similar will have a good long lasting marriage and relationship. I reckon Willy and Yelly have pretty similar type of features. They also kind of look similar. In short, they have the "couple-husband-wife" look. :)

2. What's with the thick eye-brows Yelly? Maybe time to trim a teeny weeny bit. It is becoming a bit too Brooke Shields to my liking. Sorry .... :(

sreyya

sarNie Juvenile
goodness... willy is still hot and sexy!!! and i still dream of marrying him one day hehehehe :lol: i miss seeing him in lakorns and i cant wait when it come out