Willy, Ple, Hoy's New Movie Project "Sara Nae Hao Bpeng"

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Noy u neva watched "Jai Rao" huh..lol "Tee Ruk" i thought u were talking about someone else
:lol: I never finished Jai Rao. :lmao: I still can't get myself to finish it! Nor can i get myself to finish Ann/Aum's lakorn.

Ahhh You're thinking of my samantha! :D her sn is tee ruk

noy saw jai rao. lol but i started callin her tee lak when she kept sending kisses to me through smilies LOL

oh ok i don't hear bout korean dramas. my friends watch dem but they don't bother me w/ dem lol
haha. i saw the first 4 episodes... then I stopped. LOL. My kisses are only for you tee ruk! :wub:

lol. I rather pick flowers than pick boys. Flowers can't hurt you. LOL.

Mann

Thanks Diamend looks funny LOL, it reminds me of "PUNK'D" but a thai version hehe. The way they tricked film & stuff in the trailer, can't wait to see it gave me a good laugh hehe.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Oh man! They are SO SNEAKY. ROFL
&&funny!!!!
anyways..that's pretty kewls that they chose all the Great Thai ppls. ^-^
i can't wait to see this! >.^
it's gonna be soo funny! well atleast i hope that it'll turn out halirious.
kekekekke...
btw, Thanks for Sharing&&telling! lmbo! >.<

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
haha lol.. kashie..

i dont think im even gonna watch the korean one.. >_<

i loved meteor garden with F4 when i first saw it.. but now i'm just like.. what?? i was in love with this drama.. lmao.. haha.. i can't beleive i watched meteor garden 2 too.. >_<.. then again i dont really like barbie..

hana yori dango.. i liked the japanese version more than the taiwanese one.. lol.. i havent finished it though.. because i got bored of watchin the same storyline.. so i just didnt bother.. lets see.. there is a part 2 and also a movie... i sure do love OGURI SHUN IN THE DRAMA.. THEN AGAIN.. I ALWAYS LOVE HIM.. ^_^

boys over flower.. ummm.. i'm not even sure im gonna watch that.. i dont wanna watch the exact same storyline all over again.. and i dont think they're that attractive..

hana yori dango which means boys over flower is based on the manga by Yoko Kamio...

but.. yea.. i would pick the boys instead of flowers hehe.. ^_^
i dun tink i've ever finished the "Meteor Garden" one or tw
yeah i thought they're acting was horrible and no one believed
me until some gals went back to watch it now and they're like OMG..lol

yeah i'm not a fan of Barbie..but i love "Mars" and "A Chinese Ghost Story/ Eternal Love" :wub:

:lol: I never finished Jai Rao. :lmao: I still can't get myself to finish it! Nor can i get myself to finish Ann/Aum's lakorn.

Ahhh You're thinking of my samantha! :D her sn is tee ruk

haha. i saw the first 4 episodes... then I stopped. LOL. My kisses are only for you tee ruk! :wub:

lol. I rather pick flowers than pick boys. Flowers can't hurt you. LOL.
oh i'm not talking about tee ruk tee ruk lol i was talking about Nott from Jai Rao
his name was P'Lak but everytime Aff said it it sound like Tee Ruk so we juz started
calling him Tee Ruk

i want to see Ann/Aum's too...but i'l probably wait until summer...and i plan to go back
to watch BGST w/ Aum and Aff....i need a family lakorn

oh Noy boys can't hurt you if u know how to tame them :p

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
oh i'm not talking about tee ruk tee ruk lol i was talking about Nott from Jai Rao
his name was P'Lak but everytime Aff said it it sound like Tee Ruk so we juz started
calling him Tee Ruk

i want to see Ann/Aum's too...but i'l probably wait until summer...and i plan to go back
to watch BGST w/ Aum and Aff....i need a family lakorn

oh Noy boys can't hurt you if u know how to tame them :p
Oohhhhh. LOL. I knew that!:lol: I have sooo many lakorns I need to finish... ekkk... i'm behind. LOL.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
HAHAHA SUPER AGREED KASH... but hmm.. chinese ghost story.. i liked the movies.. n the drama .. but i was more interested in wu jing n the girl he was with.. lol.. hahaha.. i also like mars...

im still behind in jai rao cause im waitin 4 subs.. but im also a bit lazy.. lol.. theres some new clips but i dont feel like watchin it yet.. hehe..

bbk.. i decided not to watch that until i finished jai rao first lol...

haha i know.. when aff called nott p'lak.. it does sound a bit like tee ruk.. ^_^