Winner goes to the East

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
I have a question everyone.

Why is it that after every pageant, the winner goes to the E-a-s-t ?

I mean, they didn't win the pageant over there but in the U.S.

Why can't they do something here for the Hmong people rather than for the Hmong people in the middle east.
I'm just curious because they have their own new year & pageant over there, their winner can do something for them.

so, what do you guys think? Because what i think is, it's just a excuse to travel and for publicity???? :D

*For instance, Paj Zaub Khab just came back from China.* What for? what's her purpose?

hmonglao

sarNie Egg
Ahahah this pageant stuff is so funny. :)
The winners don't do anything important.
all they do is go around and take pictures
hmmmm........

How did any of the pageant winners contribute to the Hmong Community?
i might be expecting too much from the winners, but honestly it should just be a beauty contest.

oh and why did Paj zaum khab go to China lol. Ahaha so funny. the chinese kids are probably so confused :)
I also think that by going to other countries and taking pictures with some poor looking people,it would make it seem like the pageant winners have done something wonderful there. But in reality.... they have done nothing but posed for pictures.

dajdeev

sarNie Juvenile
GUYS, STOP COMPLANING ABOUT THIS, IT'S ENOUGH!!!!

AT LEAST SHE DID SOMETHING AND ALSO HER TITLE IS CALLED "MISS HMONG INTERNATIONAL"

ALSO STOP STEALING HER PICTURES BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT SUPPOSE TO DO THAT.

HEY SHUT UP, DON'T QUOTE ME BECAUSE I'M NOT GOING TO REPLY YOU.

hmonglao

sarNie Egg

AT LEAST SHE DID SOMETHING AND ALSO HER TITLE IS CALLED "MISS HMONG INTERNATIONAL"

Yay! i quoted you B)

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
Ahahah this pageant stuff is so funny. :)
The winners don't do anything important.
all they do is go around and take pictures
hmmmm........

How did any of the pageant winners contribute to the Hmong Community?
i might be expecting too much from the winners, but honestly it should just be a beauty contest.

oh and why did Paj zaum khab go to China lol. Ahaha so funny. the chinese kids are probably so confused :)
I also think that by going to other countries and taking pictures with some poor looking people,it would make it seem like the pageant winners have done something wonderful there. But in reality.... they have done nothing but posed for pictures.
You feel me hmonglao! i agreed with you! :D hahaa

haha i quoted you too. lol

Very true, its called "MISS HMONG INTERNATIONAL,"

but what's her purpose for going to China for? LOLS this cracks me up. because there is no answer. ha!

btw, PZK & Mercedes won for Sacramento. They both went to Thailand, they weren't Miss Hmong International. lmao

So once again, it's a excuse to raise money and to travel rather then to do something for the Hmong community. :D

oh yea, i didn't steal the picture. i have access to PZK myspace, maybe she should only add people she knows! hehe!

*its true its true*

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
I didn't know China was considered a Middle Eastern country :loool:
Ha! you got me! EAST, i meant.

btw people, i might be going to Laos next year. i sure will take lots of pictures with little hmong kids up in the mountain
if i go. And of course, post them on Sarn!! its called a PZK moment. :D

yajvaj

sarNie Adult
haha a PZK moment. thats funny.

yea like when u walk at the new year and people will always be saying donate some money to help save the people in thailand that is being torture if they always do that at the new year wouldnt the hmong in the US be able to help the hmong in thailand already? what happened to all those donation money then?

stephanie

sarNie Adult

haha! u sound like tht one dude on youtube that was making a remark on britney spears. lmao "leave britney alone." instead it's like "leave paj zaub alone!" lmao. anyways, i highly doubt those ppl in china even know who she is.

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
haha a PZK moment. thats funny.

yea like when u walk at the new year and people will always be saying donate some money to help save the people in thailand that is being torture if they always do that at the new year wouldnt the hmong in the US be able to help the hmong in thailand already? what happened to all those donation money then?

i haven't come across anyone at the new year who asked for donation but seriously, if this is true. What do they do with that money?! lol

I haven't heard anyone from Thailand thank the Hmong people in the U.S for their donation yet, i mean if they do receive it. They would've called the Hmong Radio already. hahaaa What a Scam!

Or maybe whoever is in charge of this donation thing, they're taking all the credit to look good. or maybe they're stickin it in their own mouth. :lol:

*Harsh words but may be true*

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
i haven't come across anyone at the new year who asked for donation but seriously, if this is true. What do they do with that money?! lol

I haven't heard anyone from Thailand thank the Hmong people in the U.S for their donation yet, i mean if they do receive it. They would've called the Hmong Radio already. hahaaa What a Scam!

Or maybe whoever is in charge of this donation thing, they're taking all the credit to look good. or maybe they're stickin it in their own mouth. :lol:

*Harsh words but may be true*

people do ask for donation, but I haven't seen a lot, maybe once a year or two by like one or two tables at the new year...but this past year the Hmong Culture Outreach organization at my college set up a booth and asked for donations for an orphanage in Thailand, and the money really did make it to the children there

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
people do ask for donation, but I haven't seen a lot, maybe once a year or two by like one or two tables at the new year...but this past year the Hmong Culture Outreach organization at my college set up a booth and asked for donations for an orphanage in Thailand, and the money really did make it to the children there

I live in Sac, CA. Maybe there are booth at the NY where they asked for donations too but i just don't pay attention. hahaaa idk.

but Awesome!! it's nice to ask and to donate if it really gets to the place you say. I'm glad HCOO college really did send it to the children in Thailand. :D

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
Here's proof, she went to have fun. lmao (btw i didn't steal the pictures, she need to add people she knows only) :D

she met the ayoudou miao singer. okkayy..?

she took pictures w/hmong actors & actress

and then took pictures with little kids.

and gave them books/pencils?

*mind as well, build a school for them the next time she goes. it will be nice!! plus it doesnt cost much over there. :D

PICTURE CREDIT TO PZK

candi

sarNie Juvenile
did she at least use the money that she raised to buy clothes/food for the kids in thailand? or did it go to her plane ticket and hotel stay?

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
did she at least use the money that she raised to buy clothes/food for the kids in thailand? or did it go to her plane ticket and hotel stay?
She went to China & Thailand, I'm sure it cost a lot. The money she raised probably went to her ticket & hotel stay because these days,
plane tickets & hotel is not cheap to book. :D

Giving money, books & pencils is okay, but she did that the first time she went there already. It will be nice
if she can build them a school & or do something different. Perhaps she should do something for the Hmong's in the
United States. For example, Bao xyooj who won for Sacramento. i forgot what year she won but she came from MN
to give Sacramento people. Chicken & Eggs. heheheee When PZK won for Sacramento, CA what did she do???? :huh: