WM recorder questions

peaches

sarNie Elites
i actually meant click on mode
then change to proxy mode
in settings change the maximum disc space used per session to 4000

cecilia

Staff member
you know what Cece, lol the one uploaded into sarnworld is the wrong one download this one RMW1008.rar lol from http://195.242.153.197/ and that one has the crack
tina, can you reupload this one for me. i've tried going to the site but it's not working
trying to install in this computer so i can try to record bj when it air since i'm away at my sister place and she doesn't have it in this laptop
i've tried installing the old one but it's not asking me for the serial '#. i'm back to square one, 2 minutes is the max

thanks in advance.

Ana

sarNie Adult
Thanx Tina 4 the program.

Can someone teach me how too record using that program?

I tried recording from obizgo but it wouldn't record at all.

Ana

sarNie Adult
I did that. And nothing happened. It say Download cancelled. And nothing moved..

And how can I record the clips from the ch7 website?

These stuff is giving me a headache :lol:

Edit:

NVM I got it ^_^

hit the record button first then open the media
or just open the program and then the media (without clicking on record). Sometimes there aren't need to do anything more.

Ana, it depends on how you setup WM, because it's like WM 12, if in you setup, you choose to use the programm eveytime there is streaming then it will work without you do nothing ( and you will record eveything on the web , 'til you close the prog ).

Ana

sarNie Adult
^ Thank you, Pleang Sney. I got it to work already :D

KEdoubleNY

sarNie Adult
Anyone having problems with WM Recorder (the newest one and the oldest one) ... seem like I can't even record anything from thaitv.tv now ... even with setting it to PRO MODE. It would just record half of it ... than stop .. or it would just record 2-3mb ... than stop. Sucks if can't record no more.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
-.-" Yeah the new one doesn't work so well. I'm using 10 and it works fine actually. I normally click record and then click for the video to pop up and it records it.

marley

sarNie Hatchling
Anyone having problems with WM Recorder (the newest one and the oldest one) ... seem like I can't even record anything from thaitv.tv now ... even with setting it to PRO MODE. It would just record half of it ... than stop .. or it would just record 2-3mb ... than stop. Sucks if can't record no more.

I am having the same problems. I use 10 and it only records half and pauses. Sucks!

cecilia

Staff member
^wm 10 shouldn't do that ..
i use the one that Tina upload

i'm too scare to try the newer version b/c i'm afraid, it might not work or create more problems for me ..
i do love WM 10 === it's super easy like tina said too -^^

marley

sarNie Hatchling
^wm 10 shouldn't do that ..
i use the one that Tina upload

i'm too scare to try the newer version b/c i'm afraid, it might not work or create more problems for me ..
i do love WM 10 === it's super easy like tina said too -^^
It worked on my old computer. I recently got a new one and downloaded the one that Tina uploaded and it doesn't seem to work. I must be doing something wrong :huh: